Daily Archives: August 9, 2019
Memphis Urban League will host an Informational Meet and Greet event on Thursday, August 15, 2019 See flyers from more additional information.
Critical Need Maintenance Technician-Plumber, Truck Driver II and Mechanics -Certified with Shelby County Schools Stanley Burton To
Neighborhood Christian Centers, Inc. is looking for dedicated, enthusiastic people. OPERATIONS MANAGER & FAMILY ENGAGEMENT & SERVICES SUPPORT
FAMILY ENGAGEMENT & SERVICES SUPPORT
POSITION DESCRIPTION: Date Prepared: Date Approved:
Family Engagement & Services Support 8/8/19 8/8/19
HOURS: 25 Hours per week
COMPENSATION: $11.25 per hour
General Purpose of Position:
To provide direct service to neighbors in need and support to Family Engagement division as well as administrative support for the department under the direction of the Family Engagement Director.
- Exhibit pleasant demeanor with visitors, donors, participants and neighbors as well as staff.
- Greet and assist walk-in neighbors with emergency needs.
- Complete food box and clothes requests for neighbors in need, document data according to written departmental procedures.
- Responsible for stocking and organizing the food pantry and clothes closet.
- Assist with shopping at the Mid-South Food Bank, when needed.
- Support the planning and implementation of Family Engagement program goals as deemed by the Family Engagement Director.
- Assist in enforcing company rules and policies.
- Greet and assist program participants with sign in procedures.
- Maintain accurate program participation records and files.
- Maintain a clean and neat work area.
- Perform other duties as deemed necessary by management.
Qualifications and Aptitudes:
· High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
· Clothing and/or grocery retail experience is a plus.
· Desire to work in urban ministry preferred.
· Ability to lift 20 lbs.
· Must possess great interpersonal skills to work with adults.
· Must possess advanced attention to details.
· Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to demonstrate knowledge and use of MS Office Suite (WORD, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
· Interest in and ability to articulate the NCC Statement of Faith, Mission, and Values.