Job Title: Development Coordinator
Reports To: Vice President of Development
Job Code: Department: Development
Salary Grade: $34,279-$42,851
Please apply at: http://www.porterleath.org
Under the direction of the Vice President of Development, the Development Coordinator will assist with various departmental activities including but not limited to: advancing the agency’s mission through successful fundraising, event support, and representing the agency at community events.
This position does not include any supervisory responsibilities.
Essential Job Functions
1. Fundraising through new partnerships and relationships, in addition to maintaining existing donors.
2. Compliance with deadlines to ensure timely operations for the Development Department.
3. Represent Porter-Leath at United Way speaking engagements and other community events; coordinate and calendar United Way events for agency speakers.
4. Lead key areas to ensure the successful implementation of special events, including working shifts at events.
5. Actively manage entry level donors to ensure stewardship and continued giving.
6. Works with the Engagement Manager to solicit support from volunteer groups.
7. Work with the Communication Manager to organize and maintain email databases
8. Provide support in the area of media content generation and publication, including image and video design.
9. Complete event logistics under the supervision of the Vice President of Development.
10. Work with Development Associate to ensure all communication campaign lists are prepared prior to printing and that collateral is printed, assembled, and mailed appropriately.
11. Present Porter-Leath to public audiences through effective communication and interaction with groups, community resources, staff, management and Board members.
12. Conduct new donor prospecting and research.
13. Contribute to team effort by performing other duties as assigned.