We are pleased to inform you of our plans to hire Operator Trainees (19001J1) at the Valero Memphis Refinery in Memphis, TN. Posting open on Friday, September 27, 2019 @ 12:01am and closing Thursday, October 3, 2019 @ 11:59pm.
The Refinery Operator Trainees (19001J1) requires:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Must have the ability to legally work in the US.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Refinery or chemical process operator experience preferred.
- Associate degree in process operations preferred.
- All successful candidates must be eligible to obtain a TWIC card (Transportation Worker Identification Credential). It is Valero’s policy that employees must wear this card at all times while working at the refinery. Please review eligibility criteria at https://www.tsa.gov/for-industry/twic.
- Applicants who meet the minimum qualifications for the position may be invited to take an on-line and on-site assessment. Communications regarding the assessment, and subsequent vital information will be delivered via email. Be sure to provide a valid email address that in which you have access. Applicants are strongly encouraged to check their email on a regular basis for updates throughout the application process. Be sure to check your spam and junk mailboxes for these communications as they are system generated.
- Hourly Rate – Entry Rate – $25.28 / After Completion of Training – $37.34
- Benefits –Valero provides a comprehensive, flexible benefits package
- Number of Openings – 12
- Posting Opening – Friday, September 27, 2019 @ 12:01am
- Posting Closing – Thursday, October 3, 2019 @ 11:59pm
A full job description is available at www.valero.com/careers – select US Opportunities and search by location or using the job title or number. Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply at the Valero Careers page. In the application, applicants will be asked how they were referred to the job, please encourage them to list your organization’s name. Please feel free to review all of Valero’s job openings on the careers page (www.valero.com/careers).
Valero is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status including sexual orientation, gender identity, women, minorities, Individuals with Disabilities and protected Veterans.
Email Us: ValeroMemphisHumanResources@valero.com