Title Senior Procurement & Warehouse Specialist
Job Summary Responsible for performing operational duties in ordering, receiving, storing, issuing, distributing, shipping, and record keeping of inventory in a warehouse; determining levels of inventory; purchasing goods and services; preparing and expediting orders; inspecting inventory and goods received; handling quantity shortages and other warehouse procedures.
The ideal candidate will have experience using an automated purchasing system.
Salary: $48,616.67 – $54,018.43
1. Maintains a perpetual record of inventory needed for the internal operations of the Airport Authority.
2. Receives and issues inventory. Maintains, reviews, and updates inventory records and generates reports pertaining to inventory activity.
3. Initiates request for quotes and processes purchase orders for goods and services. Assists with request for quotes and processes purchase orders for inventory.
4. Documents paperwork pertaining to the receiving and issuing of inventory, goods, and services and maintains files.
5. Assists buyer in reconciling invoices containing receipt and price discrepancies.
6. Retrieves and provides inventory and goods to airport associates according to written and verbal directions in person and via telephone. May drive a vehicle and deliver items to necessary airport areas and pick up inventory and goods.
7. Sorts and places inventory and goods in marked warehouse locations and maintains welldefined and orderly warehouse areas. Documents storage locations and quantities of new inventory and goods.
8. Participates in physical inventory by counting stock.
9. Operates company vehicle, forklift, or other material handling equipment including hand trucks and dollies to facilitate the movement of inventory and goods.
Requirements High School Diploma/GED.
Four (4) years’ experience in supply procedures and warehouse procedures. Knowledge of computerized inventory systems and supply accountability. Good written and verbal communication, math, and computer skills. Must have a valid driver license.
Apply Online: http://bit.ly/MSCAApwspec by 2/6/20