- Job title: Junior Graphic Designer
- Department: Marketing
- Reports to: Marketing Manager
- Supervises: None
- FLSA Status: Full-Time/ Exempt
Submit resumes and links to portfolios to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date is Feb 21, 2020.
LEO Events is a global brand-experience agency fueled by vision and driven by experts with the skills to create moments people remember. At LEO, we’ve been delivering results for clients for more than a decade – clients like Walmart, Sherwin-Williams, ExxonMobil, AutoZone, and KAABOO. Through meeting and event management, production, creative, and digital and technology services, our business mix is 90% B2B and 10% Public Events and B2C activations. Most recently named to EventMarketer’s Top 100 It List and Special Events’ Top 50 Companies for the fourth consecutive year, LEO is a magnet for talent, and we’re constantly on the lookout for expectational people to join our team. Our corporate headquarters are located in Memphis, Tennessee and we have additional offices in Nashville and Chattanooga, Tennessee.
LEO Events is searching for a Junior Graphic Designer to join our Marketing team. The ideal candidate will learn, understand and enforce the LEO brand, as well as be fluid in both print and digital design and possess marketing experience. It is imperative this person be a self-starter, manages time well, and can work on projects and handle project requests responsibly and in a timely manner. Comfortability in communication through a variety of platforms is key, as many colleagues operate out of separate offices. The position is based out of our Memphis, TN office.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- · Maintain creative assets for LEO’s brand
- · Assist in managing and enforcing company brand standards and guidelines
- · Work collectively with Marketing Department to develop concepts and ideas
- · Produce internal company needs for art and graphics, including capabilities documents, brochures, themed logos, awards submissions, digital commutations, branded website updates, business cards, and everything in-between
- · Assist the creative department with design needs for client proposals
- · Able to interact collaboratively with multiple team members to complete design needs in a fast-paced environment
- Utilize filing systems and processes of the department
- · Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- · Minimum of 1-2 years of design experience
- · Must provide resume and impactful portfolio showing a wide range of work and capabilities
- · Respect and maintain client and company confidentiality
- · Proactive self-starter that acts with a sense of urgency
- · Proficient multi-tasker, able to work on for several projects with tight timelines
- · Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- · Display a positive attitude and promote a harmonious work environment
- · Expert knowledge in Mac OSX, Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. This position will also require proficiency in cataloging and editing of photos and graphics. Understanding of design in Keynote and PowerPoint is a bonus, expectation to learn and become familiar with these programs is required.
- · Operational knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and DropBox
Environmental Conditions and Physical Demands:
Employee required to spend a portion of time in a seated position looking at a computer screen. Employee will be required to do some standing and walking. Employee will be in a well-lighted, heated and/or air-conditioned indoor office setting with adequate ventilation.