Job Title: Site Leader
Aldelano is a national, Tier-1 service provider who specializes in customized and dedicated service solutions. We are currently seeking a co-Site Leader for our Memphis operation. Our Memphis operation provides managed staffing services for its customer’s 24/7 paper products manufacturing operation. Most of the positions are considered
general labor and involve hand-stacking the product at the end of the manufacturing lines and cleaning during down times.
Aldelano is seeking an individual to help lead the operation, manage the workforce, communicate with the customer/provide customer service and perform administrative tasks such as calculating hours worked by task for payroll and billing purposes, employee on-boarding, managing personnel records, managing HR systems and record-keeping.
This role could be 1st or 2nd shift and requires being on call and available during all shifts, weekends and holidays as needed. Will require weekly trips to Jackson, TN to liaise with HR office and pick up supplies.
- Schedule workforce to meet customer’s production needs
- Manage employee schedules including time off requests and balancing hours when labor needs fluctuate
- Recruiting, scheduling orientations, onboarding employees – ensuring we are fully staffed at all times
- Managing on-site HR systems such as setting up employee files, tracking attendance, managing time off, processing pay adjustments, etc.
- Overseeing workforce to ensure proper placement, performance and adherence to company policies, safety standards and dress code
- Being customer liaison – continuously check in with customer contacts to gauge satisfaction, respond to needs and schedule changes, provide information as needed
- Daily tracking and reporting of hours by department, workstation and role worked
- Establish and maintain a positive community culture
- Maintain communication with the operation and stay involved in all operational issues.
- Troubleshoot, problem solve and co-lead improvement efforts for the overall operation
- Select and ensure training and coaching of on-site leadership, performance assessments, feedback, etc.
- Ensure proper flow of communication between site and upper management
- Deal with any personnel issues promptly and effectively
- Coordinate with Regional HR office for HR issues and supplies
- Accept and complete other duties as assigned
Comply with all safety, Quality, and Housekeeping Standards
Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Positive attitude, passionate about work
- Great customer service and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to effectively manage in a very diverse environment and handle a variety of personalities
- High level of integrity with excellent work ethics
- High School Diploma / GED
- Manufacturing experience
- Safety experience
- Computer literate with working understanding of Microsoft Office Suite of products
- Ability to be proactive with change and aggressively put systems in place to make changes effective immediately and efficient.
- Flexible work schedule
Pay $35 – $40k annual salary
Submit Resumes to: Sheila Wilson, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org