Marketing and Communications
1. Produce and disseminate press releases, fundraising letters, public service announcements and all social and traditional media activities. Previous experience with Social media
(Facebook, Google+), Microblogging (Twitter, Tumblr), Photo sharing ((Instagram, Snapchat), Video sharing (YouTube, Pinterest) etc. desired. Produce the local quarterly newsletter and updates to the ITNMemphis website. Approval for all traditional media drafts should be run through the ITNAmerica Marketing department.
2. Implement all ITNAmerica marketing programs (such as Ride & Shop, Healthy Miles, and car donation and car trade), innovative payment plans, and local public relations and media connections.
Operations and Finance
1. Efficiently manage the resources of the corporation so there is a sustainable balance of revenue from fares, rides from volunteers, grants and fundraising dollars to cover expenditures.
2. Supervise ITNMemphis staff to organize and maintain records of all ITNMemphis business in the community, including membership, customers, business contacts, adult children and family connections, and all relationships through Community Outreach Programs, including the newsletter, web page and advertising brochures.
3. Develop and assure adherence to the annual budget.
4. Prepare and oversee monthly, quarterly and year-end financial procedures and reporting.
5. Complete the key performance indicators monthly dashboard and analysis for action.
6. Supervise ITNMemphis staff to ensure all monthly mailings are delivered in a timely manner.
7. In conjunction with ITNMemphis staff supervise data entry into QuickBooks of volunteer reimbursement checks and the printing and distribution of the checks for paid employees.
8. Ensure that all aspects of the transportation service run smoothly, including the proper training, scheduling of, and communications with all drivers and dispatchers; the registration, repair, and proper maintenance of vehicles; the acquisition, operations and maintenance of all necessary communications equipment and technology.
9. Supervise ITNMemphis staff to ensure that the data in ITNRides is accurately maintained, and that all computer equipment is in good working order.
10. Address customer service needs and issues in a timely manner when identified.
1. In conjunction with ITNMemphis Staff ensure that all necessary personnel are available to cover operations 24/7.
2. Recruit and supervise qualified interns and file all reports as required by the participating school and funding agencies or organizations, locally or through ITNAmerica.
Safety and Training
Assure that the work area and work practices focus on safety, including reports of all work-related accidents via an incident report immediately and any possible work-related safety concerns to the proper authority.
1. Commitment to ITNMemphis’ mission and values.
2. Substantial management experience and/or business management experience preferred, but transportation experience is not required.
3. Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s Degree preferred, or substantial experience managing a nonprofit organization.
4. Must demonstrate strong written, technical and verbal communication skills.
5. Must be able to work without close supervision and to meet timelines.
6. Ability to plan, organize, problem solve, and prioritize in a quickly growing organization.
7. Ability to work with all ITNMemphis and ITNAmerica staff members.
8. Highly organized and flexible in a dynamic environment.
Compensation Starting salary is $40,000. There are no insurance benefits.