PT PRINT PRODUCTION ASSOCIATE
Apply now Posted: March 12, 2020
Recruiter: Kim Saulsberry
Primary Purpose: Production Associates set up and adjust machines and monitor them for unusual noises or movements. They may load supplies into machines by hand and act as a link in a chain that involves several manufacturing processes and other operators. They test and measure finished products and record their activities and manufacturing levels. They may meet with co-workers, supervisors, engineers and managers to ensure that the results of their activities meet corporate standards and the expectations of consumers. This is a permanent part time opportunity within our Memphis Print Shop.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune’s Best Places to Work in Technology for 2019 and #2 on the 100 Best Companies to Work For list in 2020. Ultimate is also ranked #2 on Fortune’s 75 Best Workplaces for Women and #9 on its Best Workplaces for Diversity list. Learn more about US here: www.ultimatesoftware.com/careers
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Perform manual assembly on projects when necessary.
- Operate and perform light maintenance and cleaning on assigned equipment.
- Communicate through team supervisor, with user areas of any delays or problems with their projects.
- Uses knowledge and experience to train other operators on processes and equipment uses.
- Possesses knowledge of and remain current with USPS mailing requirements and regulations.
- Sort and return destroyed materials daily.
- Keep accurate postage logs.
- Maintain daily production records.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean work area daily.
- Keep daily projects completed and up to date.
- Coordinate and prioritize with team leader daily to ensure deadlines are met.
- Any other duties as requested by the Site – Production Manager.
- Operate Pitney Bowes inserting equipment to capacity.
- Complete and turn in project assembly sheet daily.