Category Archives: Job Fairs
For Collierville Location.
Companies Registered As Of 7/26/16 3:45 p.m.
- ABC Tree
- AirServ Corporation
- Alliance Services
- Arkansas Workforce Development
- Associated Wholesale Grocers
- ASU – Mid-South
- Auto-Chlor System
- Automation Personnel Services
- Baptist Memorial Healthcare Corporation
- Barnhart Crane and Rigging Co.
- Belhaven University
- Blues City Brewery
- Bogen Communications
- Bryce Corporation
- Career Academy, LLC
- Case Management Inc
- Central Defense Stafffing
- Christ Community Health Services
- City of Memphis
- Clarion Security
- Comcast Cable
- Comfort Keepers
- Concorde Career College
- Crye-Leike, Realtors
- Durham School Services
- Elvis Presley Enterprises
- FedEx Express
- FedEx Ground
- First Alliance Bank
- First Tennessee Bank
- Fitzgerald’s Casino
- Flash Staffing
- Fred’s Inc
- Games Workshop
- Get Covered America
- Gibson Brands, Inc.
- Graduate Memphis
- Greater Memphis Alliance for a Competitive Workforce (GMACW)
- Green Dot Public Schools – Tennessee
- Health Help Agency
- Heavy Equipment College of Georgia
- Hill Services
- Homecare by Wesley
- ITT Technical Institute
- KPower Global Logistics
- Lab Four Professional Development Center
- LEDIC Realty Company
- Lemoyne-Owen College
- Mahaffey Tent and Event Rentals
- MCR Safety
- Memphis Area Transit Authority
- Memphis Fire Department
- Memphis Goodwill, Inc
- Memphis Light, Gas and Water
- Memphis Police Department
- Meritan, Inc.
- Millennium Search
- Mitsubishi Electric Power Products, Inc.
- Moore Tech
- National Guard Products, Inc.
- New Horizons
- Newly Weds Foods
- Northwest Research, Inc.
- Paramount Staffing
- Phelps Security, Inc
- PMC Biogenix
- Poplar Point Health & Rehabilitation
- Pro Staff
- Pyramid Staffing
- J. Corman Railroad Group
- Regions Bank
- RISE Foundation
- Roadmaster Drivers School of Tennessee, Inc.
- Security One (SOI Security)
- ServiceMaster Facilities Maintenance
- Shelby County Schools
- Shelby County Sheriff’s Office
- Sheraton Memphis Downtown
- Staff Line
- Strategic Financial Partners
- Support Solutions
- Tennessee Department of Labor
- Tennessee College of Applied Technology
- ThyssenKrupp Elevator
- Top Notch Security Inc.
- Town of Collierville
- T-Shirt Champions
- United Elevator Services, LLC
- United Parcel Service
- United States Army Corps of Engineers
- University of Memphis
- US Foods
- Wells Fargo
- WIS International
- WM Barr
- Youth Villages
- Yusen Logistics
Clarion Security will be having a job fair at the AgriCenter on Tuesday June 28, 2016 between 9am and 2:00pm for unarmed security officers for all shifts and supervisory and lead officers who can work second and third shifts including weekends for a distribution customer.
Candidates must come dressed appropriately there will be on the spot first interviews, bring a resume and a valid driver’s license to apply.
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods
- Must be 21 years or older
- Be able to clear a criminal background check
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Have reliable transportation
- Possess at least average technology skills (smart phone)
- Read, write and speak English
- Pass a comprehensive drug test
- Clean professional appearance
- Good verbal and written skills
- Must either have a security license or complete training and application and fingerprints to the State of TN within 14 days of hire.
Veterans and retired police officers encouraged to apply.
Teach901 hosts June Job Fair to boost applicants for 16-17 positions
June 16, 2016 — Teach901 will host a job fair on Wednesday, June 22nd at the Salvation Army Kroc Center from 6-8pm. Teach901 job fairs in 2016 have brought approximately 676 new applications into the Memphis teacher pipeline. More than 100 positions remain to be filled for the 2016-17 school year. Recruiters from public and charter school networks will be in attendance, as well as representatives from licensure and residency programs. Job seekers should register at Teach901.com.
Educators can also view job openings on the Teach901 Job Board.
What: Teach901 Job Fair
When: Wednesday, June 22, 6:00-8:00 p.m.
Where: Salvation Army Kroc Center, 800 East Parkway South, Memphis, TN 38104
Teach901 is a collaborative effort to rewrite the future of an entire generation by recruiting and retaining driven and effective teachers to serve in the city’s progressive urban education reform movement.
Click here for participating employers: HOH Employer List Memphis
The Hiring Our Heroes job seeker employment workshop is led by HR and workforce professionals and covers a variety of topics including resume building, networking, and interview tips, taking into account the job seeker’s military background and lifestyle. Hiring Our Heroes digital tools, including the Resume Engine, are also integrated into the workshop curriculum. The workshop begins at 8:30 a.m.
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce’s “Hiring Our Heroes” event is being conducted by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation, the Greater Memphis Chamber, the Department of Labor Veterans’ Employment and Training Service (DOL VETS), the Tennessee Committee of the Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR), the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, The American Legion, TN DOL, NBC News, and other local partners.
Registration Link: https://www.uschamberfoundation.org/event/memphis-hiring-fair
2-Blues City Brewery
3-Shelby County Schools HR
6-Kelly Staffing-For RN’s, Teachers and Subsitute Teachers
9-Kelly Staffing-For Distribution Centers
10-XPO Staffing-Forklift Operators, Pickers/Verifiers
21-LEDIC Realty Company
23-University of Memphis H.R.
26-ITT Technical Institute