Category Archives: Job Fairs
Cook’s Pest Control is GROWING!
Join us for a career fair March 21st from 3 p.m. – 7 p.m. where we will be doing on the spot hiring for half a dozen sales and service positions. Pay starts at $14.42 per hour, with bonus potential! We also offer a comprehensive benefits package, and uniforms and vehicles are provided.
HIRING EVENT – 3/14/2019 – 10am to 12pm 5100 Poplar Ave .. 8th Floor !!! LOCAL COMPANY NEEDS 200 PEOPLE… IMMEDIATE HIRE
HIRING EVENT – 3/14/2019 – 10am to 12pm 5100 Poplar Ave .. 8th Floor !!!
This company is working right now to HIRE 200 people that can start this weekend at a facility near Shelby Drive near Getwell.
There are two shifts Friday-Sunday, 4:00 am-4:30 pm and 6:00 am-6:30 pm.
It’s light order pulling and pays $10 per hour.
As we discussed, this customer is “second chance” on a case by case basis.
We also have other “second chance” & background friendly opportunities.
If people want to work, please tell them we have plenty of opportunities.
We are moving into our busiest season, with jobs available in construction to landscape and industrial to manufacturing.
- ABM www.abm.com
- American Job Center www.jobs4tn.gov
- APS Temps https://www.apstemps.com/temporary-job-openings/
- Associated Wholesale Grocers www.awginc.com/careers
- Caesars Entertainment www.caesars.com
- Career Academy CareerAcademyMemphis.com
- City of Memphis https://www.memphistn.gov/government/careers
- City of Memphis Office of Public Safety
- Benjamin Hooks Job Corps https://benjaminlhooks.jobcorps.gov/
- Durham School Services www.durhamschoolservices.com
- Excel Center Midsouth https://goodwillmemphis.org
- FedEx Express https://careers.fedex.com/fedex/
- Goodwill Inc. www.goodwillmemphis.org
- Graduate Memphis graduatememphis.org
- Krystal Corporation https://krystal.com/
- Lehman-Roberts Company www.lehmanroberts.com
- LINC/211 – Memphis Public Libraries http://www.memphislibrary.org/linc-2-1-1/
- Loving Arms, LLC lovingarmsllc.com
- MATA WWW.matatransit.com
- Memphis Urban League www.memul.org
- Olymbec http://www.olymbec.com/careers.html
- Porter-Leath www.porterleath.org
- Randstad www.randstadusa.com
- Regions Bank www.regions.com
- Right at Home https://www.rightathome.net/memphis-east
- Shelby County School Division of Nutrition Services http://www.scsk12.org/nutrition/
- Shelby County Schools Division of Early Childhood www.scsk12.org
- SKB Facilities and Maintenance, Inc. www.skbfm.com
- SMX @ IQOR https://apply.smjobs.com/
- StaffLine https://www.staffline.com/
- STAFFMARK WWW.MYSTAFFMARK.COM
- Talentforce Talentforce.com
- Technicolor https://careers.technicolor.com/
- Tennessee Army National Guard https://state.nationalguard.com/tennessee
- TJX https://www.tjx.com/careers
- Trustmark National Bank Trustmark.com
- United Recovery & Remarketing www.unitedr2.com
- United States Census Bureau 2020census.gov
- Unity Healthcare Services LLC www.unityhealth.care
- US Foods www.usfoods.com
- Versant Supply Chain versantsc.com
- View, Inc. www.view.com
- Whelan Security www.whelansecurity.com
- Youth Villages youthvillages.org
As of 3/21/19 3:25 pm
Goodwill Hiring Event Tuesday, March 19, 2019 10:00 am to 12:00 pm 4240 Hickory Hill Road, Memphis, TN, 38141
Comfort Keepers Hiring Event Monday, April 1, 2019 10:00 am to 12:00 pm 4240 Hickory Hill Rd, Memphis, TN, 38141
Hamilton Ryker Hiring Event Wednesday, March 13, 2019 10:00 am to 12:00 pm 4240 Hickory Hill Road, Memphis, TN, 38141
Repair Tech 1 Requirements (pay rate $13.50):
- Understands the properties of electrostatic discharge (ESD) and maintains a safe environment for handling components sensitive to these properties.
- Understands the properties of lithium ion batteries and maintains safe practices and a safe environment for handling these components.
- Reads, understands, and follows all documented procedures and instructions and stays up-to-date with all changes relevant to repair technicians.
- Reads, understands, and verifies reported failures, identifies and differentiates found failures, and develops repair plans to address all failures both reported and found.
- Evaluates product and reviews for conformance with documented visual mechanical inspection criteria.
- Addresses non-conformances with documented visual mechanical inspection criteria.
- Performs actions identified in the repair plan and successfully addresses all reported and found failures.
- Performs repetitive tasks with standard and specialized tools on small subassemblies.
- Records required information on all repairs and discrepancies in the shop floor system.
- Properly handles small components, cables, connectors, and easily damaged finished surfaces with care, a light touch, and finesse.
- Effectively task-switches and maintains process flow and performance with the levels of quality and efficiency required by the program, meeting or exceeding all key performance indicators.
Repair Tech 2 Requirements (pay rate $15.50):
- Meets or exceeds all requirements as identified for Repair Tech 1.
- Has advanced computer electronics debug and repair experience of at least 1-3 years.
- Is currently employed in a related field and demonstrates stability in employment and education history.
Repair Tech 3 Requirements (pay rate $17.50):
- Meets all requirements as identified for Repair Tech 2.
- Has highly advanced computer electronics debug and repair experience of 3 years or greater.
- Assists Repair Tech 1 and Repair Tech 2 with process and quality issues.
- Provides training assistance, validation, and mentorship to Repair Tech 1 and Repair Tech 2.
- Submits a cover letter or essay explaining how they will successfully apply their skills and qualifications to efficiently diagnose and repair product.
The Onin Staffing Team will be available at the event to discuss the open positions. As a reminder, please be engaged, ask questions and dress for success.
Positions available :
Material Handler #763163
Computer Repair #763167…….Numerous openings $13.50- $17.50 per hour depending on experience.
Forklift Operator #763171