AppleOne Cordova is Now Hiring for 1st and 2nd Shift Call Center Positions and are hosting a Virtual job Fair through April 3rd to fill these roles!
Call Center Customer Service # 873470 JOBS4TN.gov
These positions pay $12.00 an hour on first shift $12.50 second shift and requires working at least one weekend day. This position is located near the Whitehaven- Airport area. This would be an 18 month contract with full benefits through AppleOne and potential opportunities to be hired directly by the client.
Targeted start date for first round of hires is April 13th! Interview today!
Waste Management’s annual Career Day is the prime opportunity for a face-to-face interview with Hiring Managers and SAME DAY hiring decisions.
Historically, hundreds of career offers are extended on the spot across North America during these events as we aim to fill critical Driver, Mechanic/Technician, Frontline, Customer Experience, and Sales roles.
We are looking for Material Handlers. The most important aspect of this position is to productively execute the fulfillment functions for all order processing, including picking and packing product, along with manifesting and staging finished shipments per the EVERSANA SOPs.
• Ability to successfully complete tasks on a daily basis.
• Flexibility and composure in response to changing requirements.
• Ability to receive and convey information accurately in a timely manner.
• Ability to complete tasks with minimal supervision.
• Ability to consistently meet minimum productivity standards
• Perform all tasks assigned by Supervisor or designee.
• Comply with all SOPs
• Operate EVERSANA RF device
• Adhere to Current Good Distribution Practices (cGDP) and Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP)
• Contribute to a safe operational environment by strictly complying with all EVERSANA safety requirements
• Adhere to all formal standard operating procedures that control the order fulfillment process in control room temperature areas.
• Meet shift requirement as assigned
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
• High School Diploma/GED required
• Prior fulfillment experience in a distribution environment preferred
• Good verbal skills are required
• Basic math skills are required, but a calculator may be used.
• Good attendance and ability to follow instructions without deviation are also required.
• Ability to work in team environment.
• Ability to focus on detail and quality.
• Ability to complete assigned tasks in a timely manner.
• Ability to efficiently use IT hardware, software and peripherals as it pertains to the performance of
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Environmental demands include walking or standing at a minimum of 80% of the shift, lifting up to 50 lbs. and performing tasks in a busy DC environment. Bending, squatting, pivoting and stooping may be required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
OUR CULTURAL BELIEFS
Patient Minded I act with the patient’s best interest in mind.
Client Delight I own every client experience and its impact on results.
Take Action I am empowered and empower others to act now.
Grow Talent I own my development and invest in the development of others.
Win Together I passionately connect with anyone, anywhere, anytime to achieve results.
Communication Matters I speak up to create transparent, thoughtful and timely dialogue.
Own It I hold myself and others accountable for results.
Corelle Brands of Byhalia, MS has an immediate need for Experienced Forklift Operators. Forklift Operator 1st Shift (857679) – Direct Hire$14.32 7:00 am – 3:30 pm Forklift Operator 2nd Shift (857682)- Direct Hire$14.82 3:00 pm – 11:30 pm
*** Please Note ***6 months of Experience Preferred 7 year background check Resume Preferred
For more information contact, Marcus Thompson firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about these and other opportunities please contact: Stan Burton: Stanley.Burton@tn.gov (901)543-7542 or Darryl Pleasant: Darryl.E.Pleasant@tn.gov (901)543-7852
The Tennessee Department of Labor and Workforce Development is committed to principles of equal opportunity, equal access, and affirmative action. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.
Register on Jobs4TN.gov for even more! • AMERICAN JOB CENTER, 3040 WALNUT GROVE Memphis, Tn 38111