Category Archives: Job Fairs
Thursday, April 27, Sprouts Grocery Stores, 9050 Hwy. 64, Lakeland
3150 Village Shops Drive, Germantown
- Must have at least 6 months of experience, preferably in a production environment
- Must be able lift at least 50 lb.
- Perform repetitive task for an entire shift: required to stoop, kneel, bend and reach
- Frequent manipulation of hands/wrists to handle and assemble/disassemble product
- Must be able to stand throughout the work shift
- Must possess basic math, counting and sorting skills
- Forklift Drivers must be certified on Sit Down, Stand Up with at least 6 months experience
- Bring resume with current work history
- Able to provide two forms of ID
- Able to provide proof of education (Diploma or G.E.D.)
- Must have 2 references from most recent employers
Randstad offers healthcare benefits package
Randstad pays weekly
Our client is conveniently located near shops, restaurants, banks and Hwy 40
On April 29th, Crosstown Concourse is hosting a job fair in their Central Atrium from 10a.m. – 2p.m.
There will be over 60 jobs that need to be filled. Any persons seeking employment opportunities are cordially invited to attend. Pre-registration is strongly recommended.
You can register by clicking this link: Crosstown Concourse Job Fair
Below are the press release and flyer for the event.
The Veterans Affairs (VA) Medical Center in Memphis Tennessee is having a Job Fair on Friday, April 28, 2017 from 7:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. in the theater, located on the 2nd floor of the Administration Building, room BW 218. For parking, enter the campus on Jefferson Avenue and follow the Job Fair signs. The VA Medical Center is located at 1030 Jefferson Avenue, Memphis, TN 38104.
Open House Hiring Event
- When: April 27, 2017 9am – 3pm
- Who: Staff Line in partnership with multiple light industrial warehouses around the MidSouth
- Where: Apple Tree Center, 2838 Hickory Hill Rd. Suite 9 Memphis TN 38115
- Applicants must be over 18 years of age with clean background history of minimum past 7 years and ability to pass a drug test.
- Bring 2 forms of ID for on-the-spot application processing, interviews, and same day work assignments.
The Workforce Investment Network will host the Veterans & Disability Job Fair at the Benjamin Hooks Library located
at 3030 Poplar Avenue on April 20, 2017 from 10am to 12pm.
For more information, please contact Phyllis Brunson
$16.50/manager hour worked
We are hiring for our stores located in Memphis, Cordova, Bartlett, Collierville, TN as well as Southaven and Olive Branch, MS.
Wednesday, April 12, 2017
6:00am – 10:00am
7520 Winchester Road
Memphis, TN 38125
For consideration, please apply in person at the hiring event only. Get started now by downloading our Employment Application.
Our Store Staff is the face of the ALDI shopping experience, and our most valuable asset. Their hard work makes it possible to uphold our company strategy: Provide the highest quality products at the lowest possible prices. Their smiles and pleasant demeanors keep customers coming back time and time again.
We have important requirements for all potential ALDI employees. You must be able to lift and stock merchandise up to 45 pounds. You must be able to multitask and communicate effectively with your fellow staff, while being open to new ideas. Excellent customer service skills and communication are a must, as well as a flexible schedule. We provide an extensive period of training that will give you the tools, skills, and confidence you need to excel at ALDI. You must be at least 18 years old and a high school diploma or equivalent is preferred. You must also pass a drug screening and background check. Are you up for the challenge?
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- Industry-leading Wages
- Major Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance & Prescription Coverage for Eligible Employees
- Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Company Contribution to Retirement Savings Plan
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
ALDI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.