Category Archives: Clerical & Administrative
All interested applicants must submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 18, 2018.
|Employer Postings Form|
To Apply please visit:
· Police Video Analyst (2 openings) Police Services
· Property Room Attendant (2 openings) Police Services
· Mechanic (7 openings) General Services
· Service Advisor General Services
· Debt Analyst Finance
· OJI Police Coordinator Police Services
· Customer Service Admin Specialist Finance
· Maintenance WTP Mechanic I Public Works
· Asphalt Plant Operator Public Works
· Condemnation Specialist Public Works
· Senior Design Engineer Engineering
· Office Support Clerk Police
· Lead System Software Analyst Police Services
To Apply please visit:
Call Center RepresentativeLocation Name
Asst Superintendent – Academic Ops & School Support
- Salary Min USD $14.91/Hr.
Salary Max USD $17.89/Hr.
- Category Administrative/Clerical
# of Openings 1
- Close Date 6/19/2018
Purpose and Scope
Essential Job Functions
2. As the first point of contact for individuals calling the district, answers questions and solves a wide breadth of concerns and problems quickly and efficiently without having to refer callers to individual departments unless necessary.
3. Escalates complicated or sensitive calls or calls that Call Center Assistant cannot answer to the Call Center Manager.
4. Provides superior customer service to callers.
5. Performs a full range of administrative work for multiple programs and projects for the Call Center.
6. Prepares various reports detailing the administrative information handled by the position. Reviews and answers correspondence for the Call Center.
7. Identifies issues or problems and seeks alternative solutions consistent with applicable regulations.
8. Prepares and maintains a variety of reports, records, correspondence, and files related to assigned service, activities, and operations; provides for appropriate research and compiles reports, as needed.
9. Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of administrative procedures and research techniques;
- Knowledge of the functions of the school division and its operating procedures;
- Must possess analytical and organizational skills, good judgment, and initiative;
- Considerable ability to evaluate information, perform analysis and prepare written and oral recommendations;
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships;
- Ability to coordinate multiple priorities;
- Ability to operate a computer and use appropriate software applications and peripheral office equipment;
- Demonstrated proficiency in business English, grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
Additional Job Details
Enclosed are this week’s City of Memphis job opportunities:
· Condemnation Supervisor Public Works
· Sr. Financial Analyst Finance
· Pipe Layer (4 openings) Public Works
· Helicopter Mechanic Lead Police
· Office Support Clerk (2 openings) Public Works
· Benefits Manager Human Resources
· Grants Coordinator (3 openings) Finance
· Community Center Director Parks & Neighborhoods
· Customer Service Admin Specialist Engineering
An additional City of Memphis job posting:
· Cataloguing Manager Library
To Apply Please Visit
Position Opening – Director of Admin.SupportPosition Opening – Driver.Recreation SpecialistPosition Opening – Drivers Education InstructorPosition Opening – Residential Advisor Prime and NightPosition Opening – Sec. OfficerPosition Opening – Sub Residential AdvisorPosition Opening – Supervisor of Recreation.Coaching.CDLPosition Opening -Driver. Recreation Specialist2Position Opening – Academic Instructor (MATH)