Current open positions for the Bass Pro Shops at the Pyramid and the attached the job descriptions for the management positions that currently are available.
Apply either directly online at www.JOBS4TN.gov website. Job order numbers: Restaurant Mgr. #746920, Asst Front Office Mgr. #746922 and Promotions Mgr. # 746926.
JOB DESCRIPTION: ASST. FRONT OFFICE MANAGER
The Front Office Assistant Manager helps support the manager in all aspects of the department including but not limited to operations, planning, budgeting, staffing, and payroll in accordance with Big Cedar Lodge policies and procedures. The Front Office Assistant Manager helps provides leadership and support to all members of the Front Office Team, including Front Desk, Guest Services, & Transportation. This assistant management position is also responsible for helping with the development and training of associates.
- o Support management and help monitor activities of all employees in the Front Office department to ensure they adhere to the standards of the associate handbook, hotel policies and procedures, coaching, training and correcting where needed.
- o Maintain a professional and high-quality service oriented environment at all times, specializing in Genuine Ozarks Hospitality.
- o Act as high-level assistant manager for the hotel, dealing with complaints, problem-solving, disturbances, special requests and any other issues that may arise.
- o Inform all Front Office staff of daily activities, group and VIP arrivals, as well as special requests and repeat guests. Check accommodations, making sure any special requests are carried out accordingly, greet guests upon arrival and ensure escort to accommodations, if appropriate.
- o Undertake full responsibility for Scheduling and Payroll of the department.
- o Undertake full responsibility for managing operating expenses and purchasing for the department
- o Assist in creating Front Office Budget, monitor P&L and cash handling throughout the year. Supervise up-sell program at the Front Office to help maximize revenue for the resort.
- o Work closely with all other departments to improve guest services and foster cross-departmental communication, including Housekeeping, Engineering, F&B, Safety and Security, and Operations.
- o Assist in holding regular department meetings keeping staff informed of all activities in the hotel,
- o Reinforce standards of professionalism, and promoting a strong team atmosphere and culture.
- o Maintain availability to assume additional responsibilities, as needs of the resort dictate.