Category Archives: Clerical & Administrative
Girls Scouts Heart of the South is looking for an entry level think outside the box, creative team member with demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships at all levels and to collaborate with Girl Scout Members (girls ages 5 – 17), volunteers, community stakeholders and GSHS staff. Must have prior leadership development experience either as a student or a leader. We are accepting applications for a full-time leadership specialist to work in the fast-paced environment at the Memphis Leadership office.
The leadership specialist is responsible for:
· Implement various leadership programs serving girls and adults
· Conducting leadership training for elementary through high school ages
· Implementation of leadership initiatives and programs
· Civic engagement programming and other leadership development opportunities including programs for girls of all ages (5 – 17)
Must have experience in integrated social marketing and be confident forming strategic relationships with local partners. Experience in leadership training and background in marketing, communications is preferred. Send resume to Melanie.email@example.com.
· Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills are needed as are presentation and training/teaching skills.
· Must be devoted to fostering leadership in girls.
· Meeting facilitation skills
· Confidence doing trainings and working with ages K – 12 and adults
· Must be high energy and hands on with projects
· Ability to manage multiple projects, tasks and priorities
· Experience in public speaking
· Good time management skills.
· Problem-solving and critical thinking skills
For the Week of April 1-5, 2019
We are seeking the best hospitality professionals, achievers and leaders who are passionate, highly competitive and exceptional people.
All applicants must apply online at http://schultehotels.com/shg_aboutus_careers.php
- Front Office
- Concierge (1) PT
- Front Desk Agent (2) FT
- Bellman (1) PT
- AM Room Attendant (13) FT
- Houseperson (6) FT
- PM Room Attendant (7) FT
- Room Inspector (2) FT
- Dishwasher (3) FT
- Cook (3) FT
Title: Hub Associate (Console Clerk)/ Warehouse Associate(9023172)
Location: Memphis TN 38116
Duration: 3 month(s)
Pay rate: $17.90/hr on W2
Hours:7am – 12pm
Work Week 1 – Monday, 2 – Tuesday, 3 – Wednesday, 4 – Thursday, 5 – Friday
Description/Comment: Duties may include auditing, counting, recording, verifying information and scanning packages to assist in Hub Operations. May operate control panel or belt diverters to maintain proper package distribution. Duties also may include typing, data entry, distributing mail, filing and answering phones.
Kindly share your detailed resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are qualified and interested in making a change or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications, please call me ASAP at (703) 340-2870 Ext.350, even if we have spoken recently about a different position. If you do respond via e-mail please include a daytime phone number so I can reach you. In considering candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond ASAP. Thank you.
- Mechanic (2 vacancies) General Services/Fleet
- Administrative Assistant Police Services
- Crime Analyst (3 openings) Police Services
- Senior Personnel Analyst Public Works
- Benefits Coordinator Human Resources
- HR Intelligence Analyst Human Resources
MINACT, INC., Dr. Benjamin L. Hooks Job Corps Center: Manager of Wellness and Residential Advisor (Night) & Residential Advisor (Night) positions available
MINACT, INC., Dr. Benjamin L. Hooks Job Corps Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer actively seeking to recruit, hire and promote qualified applicants for the following position(s): Manager of Wellness and Residential Advisor (Night). If you become aware of anyone who would be interested in working at our company, please refer them to our website athttps://bhooksjcc.applicantpool.com/jobs/ or www.minactjobs.com to apply no later than February 25, 2019.
Summerfield Associates is searching for the following.
JOBS4TN.gov website: Job order numbers: inventory Control Coordinator #748284 and Buyer #748288 or www.summerfield.net
Inventory Control Coordinator – Memphis, TN
Full Time Position
Required Travel: Occasional
Memphis based distributor for over 75 years, has an opportunity for an experienced Production Supervisor. Position is Monday – Friday day shift and requires occasional overtime and Saturdays.
- Monitors and maintains current inventory levels for branches; tracks orders and investigates problems
- Plans, schedules and enters stock transfers in coordination with shipping personnel
- Maintains database, performs physical count of inventory, and reconciles actual stock count to computer- generated reports
- Reconcile inventory discrepancies
- Works closely with production and purchasing to maintain inventory levels
- Report any stock issues to management.
- Prepare a list of depleted products and a survey of unusable/damaged products
- Manage inventory metrics and report to management
- Create inventory reports as requested by management
- Work closely with Quality, Regulatory and Operations departments to become familiar with Work Instructions, Operating Procedures and any other documents that support operational and inventory processes and compliance
- Meet regularly with receiving personnel to prioritize and plan stocking locations for incoming inventory and production finished goods
- Security and safety standards must be followed, and training in these areas may also be provided
- Report any unsafe or potentially unsafe working conditions to management immediately
- Operate all equipment and obtain necessary certifications according to OSHA, security and safety standards established
- Ensure compliance with established internal control procedures
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethic codes
- Contribute to overall profitability by maintaining proper inventory levels, reducing damage and economically moving
Summerfield Associates is searching for an experience Buyer/Purchasing Agent who will be able to process purchasing requisitions from managers in the field and turn those requisitions into purchase orders. The ideal candidate should possess experience in a manufacturing or distribution industry with a strong understanding of supply chain management concepts.
Current open positions for the Bass Pro Shops at the Pyramid and the attached the job descriptions for the management positions that currently are available.
Apply either directly online at www.JOBS4TN.gov website. Job order numbers: Restaurant Mgr. #746920, Asst Front Office Mgr. #746922 and Promotions Mgr. # 746926.
JOB DESCRIPTION: ASST. FRONT OFFICE MANAGER
The Front Office Assistant Manager helps support the manager in all aspects of the department including but not limited to operations, planning, budgeting, staffing, and payroll in accordance with Big Cedar Lodge policies and procedures. The Front Office Assistant Manager helps provides leadership and support to all members of the Front Office Team, including Front Desk, Guest Services, & Transportation. This assistant management position is also responsible for helping with the development and training of associates.
- o Support management and help monitor activities of all employees in the Front Office department to ensure they adhere to the standards of the associate handbook, hotel policies and procedures, coaching, training and correcting where needed.
- o Maintain a professional and high-quality service oriented environment at all times, specializing in Genuine Ozarks Hospitality.
- o Act as high-level assistant manager for the hotel, dealing with complaints, problem-solving, disturbances, special requests and any other issues that may arise.
- o Inform all Front Office staff of daily activities, group and VIP arrivals, as well as special requests and repeat guests. Check accommodations, making sure any special requests are carried out accordingly, greet guests upon arrival and ensure escort to accommodations, if appropriate.
- o Undertake full responsibility for Scheduling and Payroll of the department.
- o Undertake full responsibility for managing operating expenses and purchasing for the department
- o Assist in creating Front Office Budget, monitor P&L and cash handling throughout the year. Supervise up-sell program at the Front Office to help maximize revenue for the resort.
- o Work closely with all other departments to improve guest services and foster cross-departmental communication, including Housekeeping, Engineering, F&B, Safety and Security, and Operations.
- o Assist in holding regular department meetings keeping staff informed of all activities in the hotel,
- o Reinforce standards of professionalism, and promoting a strong team atmosphere and culture.
- o Maintain availability to assume additional responsibilities, as needs of the resort dictate.