Submit resumes and links to portfolios to email@example.com.
Closing date is Feb 21, 2020.
LEO Events is a global brand-experience agency fueled by vision and driven by experts with the skills to create moments people remember. At LEO, we’ve been delivering results for clients for more than a decade – clients like Walmart, Sherwin-Williams, ExxonMobil, AutoZone, and KAABOO. Through meeting and event management, production, creative, and digital and technology services, our business mix is 90% B2B and 10% Public Events and B2C activations. Most recently named to EventMarketer’s Top 100 It List and Special Events’ Top 50 Companies for the fourth consecutive year, LEO is a magnet for talent, and we’re constantly on the lookout for expectational people to join our team. Our corporate headquarters are located in Memphis, Tennessee and we have additional offices in Nashville and Chattanooga, Tennessee.
LEO Events is searching for a Junior Graphic Designer to join our Marketing team. The ideal candidate will learn, understand and enforce the LEO brand, as well as be fluid in both print and digital design and possess marketing experience. It is imperative this person be a self-starter, manages time well, and can work on projects and handle project requests responsibly and in a timely manner. Comfortability in communication through a variety of platforms is key, as many colleagues operate out of separate offices. The position is based out of our Memphis, TN office.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
Environmental Conditions and Physical Demands:
Employee required to spend a portion of time in a seated position looking at a computer screen. Employee will be required to do some standing and walking. Employee will be in a well-lighted, heated and/or air-conditioned indoor office setting with adequate ventilation.
FAMILY ENGAGEMENT & SERVICES SUPPORT
POSITION DESCRIPTION: Date Prepared: Date Approved:
Family Engagement & Services Support 8/8/19 8/8/19
HOURS: 25 Hours per week
COMPENSATION: $11.25 per hour
General Purpose of Position:
To provide direct service to neighbors in need and support to Family Engagement division as well as administrative support for the department under the direction of the Family Engagement Director.
Qualifications and Aptitudes:
· High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
· Clothing and/or grocery retail experience is a plus.
· Desire to work in urban ministry preferred.
· Ability to lift 20 lbs.
· Must possess great interpersonal skills to work with adults.
· Must possess advanced attention to details.
· Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to demonstrate knowledge and use of MS Office Suite (WORD, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
· Interest in and ability to articulate the NCC Statement of Faith, Mission, and Values.
This position will be responsible for duties involving the administration of development activities, communications, special events, and volunteers.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Coordinate event logistics, including vendor research and solicitation, registration and attendee tracking, presentation and materials support, event design and setup, and pre- and post-event evaluations
• Coordinate and monitor events and development activities timelines and ensure deadlines are met
• Maintains donor and volunteer database and generates reports
• Assists Donor Relations Manager with donor cultivation and acquisition
• Generates timely donor thank you letters and tax statements
• Assists Communications manager with media and website content for Memphis Habitat and ReStore
• Assists Volunteer Engagement Manager with volunteer program logistics and timelines
• Monitor budgets and ensure they are adhered to
• Flexible and willing to perform other duties as assigned