Category Archives: Communications
Must have successfully completed approved Heavy Equipment Operator Apprenticeship program or equivalent experience and training. Must successfully complete Physical Abilities Test.
Must successfully complete Color Blind I test. Must meet state vision requirements. Must have a valid driver’s license from state of residence. Must successfully obtain OSHA Crane Certification
within one year after entering classification. Must obtain a valid Class A Commercial driver’s license with Tanker and Hazardous Material Endorsement (X) from state of residence within trial or
Probationary period after entering classification. Must successfully complete NIMS training within one (1) year of entering job. Must successfully complete Placement (Group 012A “Equipment
Works outside with exposure to noise, mud, dust and fumes; subject to the hazards of rigging and operating heavy equipment and working around energized equipment, performing heavy lifting and climbing on/off equipment. Subject to storm or emergency work.
Candidates accepting Employment with MLGW must live and maintain their residence within the boundaries of Shelby county, Tennessee within six months of their employment date. EOE M/F/D/V
Associate degree in Electrical, Electronic or Telecommunication Engineering Technology. Must successfully complete Color Blind 1 Test. Must successfully complete Placement (Group 004 “Electronics Technicians”)/Performance Exercises. Must have a valid driver’s license from state of residence.
Works in shop and outside. Works in proximity of electrical equipment in substations and walk-in/ underground vaults. Subject to medium lifting, climbing ladders, working with chemicals and standing for extended periods. May work from bucket truck.
Candidates accepting Employment with MLGW must live and maintain their residence within the boundaries of SHELBY COUNTY, Tennessee within six months of their employment date. EOE
Marketing Coordinator / Manager #813633
Marketing and Brand Manager #813637
Chemical Process Engineer #813642
Calibration Engineer # 813645
QHSE Specialist #813651
To apply : JOBS4TN.gov or for more information go to Summerfield Associates website stated below :
Neighborhood Christian Centers, Inc. is looking for dedicated, enthusiastic people. OPERATIONS MANAGER & FAMILY ENGAGEMENT & SERVICES SUPPORT
FAMILY ENGAGEMENT & SERVICES SUPPORT
POSITION DESCRIPTION: Date Prepared: Date Approved:
Family Engagement & Services Support 8/8/19 8/8/19
HOURS: 25 Hours per week
COMPENSATION: $11.25 per hour
General Purpose of Position:
To provide direct service to neighbors in need and support to Family Engagement division as well as administrative support for the department under the direction of the Family Engagement Director.
- Exhibit pleasant demeanor with visitors, donors, participants and neighbors as well as staff.
- Greet and assist walk-in neighbors with emergency needs.
- Complete food box and clothes requests for neighbors in need, document data according to written departmental procedures.
- Responsible for stocking and organizing the food pantry and clothes closet.
- Assist with shopping at the Mid-South Food Bank, when needed.
- Support the planning and implementation of Family Engagement program goals as deemed by the Family Engagement Director.
- Assist in enforcing company rules and policies.
- Greet and assist program participants with sign in procedures.
- Maintain accurate program participation records and files.
- Maintain a clean and neat work area.
- Perform other duties as deemed necessary by management.
Qualifications and Aptitudes:
· High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
· Clothing and/or grocery retail experience is a plus.
· Desire to work in urban ministry preferred.
· Ability to lift 20 lbs.
· Must possess great interpersonal skills to work with adults.
· Must possess advanced attention to details.
· Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to demonstrate knowledge and use of MS Office Suite (WORD, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
· Interest in and ability to articulate the NCC Statement of Faith, Mission, and Values.
This position will be responsible for duties involving the administration of development activities, communications, special events, and volunteers.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Coordinate event logistics, including vendor research and solicitation, registration and attendee tracking, presentation and materials support, event design and setup, and pre- and post-event evaluations
• Coordinate and monitor events and development activities timelines and ensure deadlines are met
• Maintains donor and volunteer database and generates reports
• Assists Donor Relations Manager with donor cultivation and acquisition
• Generates timely donor thank you letters and tax statements
• Assists Communications manager with media and website content for Memphis Habitat and ReStore
• Assists Volunteer Engagement Manager with volunteer program logistics and timelines
• Monitor budgets and ensure they are adhered to
• Flexible and willing to perform other duties as assigned
The Communication Specialist job apply beginning August 7 and the Maintenance Machinist job should apply beginning August 12