|Employer Postings Form|
|Job Title & Description||Youth Villages is Hiring Licensed Teachers 2018/2019 **New Hiring Incentives**|
|Job Title & Description||**Currently accepting applications for upcoming education openings for 2018/2019**Ask about our $4,000 sign-on/retention payment** & $2,000 Relocation Assistance.|
|Job Title & Description||Program Overview
Youth Villages’ Residential Treatment programs serve children with emotional and behavioral problems. Our residential campuses provide the setting for an intensive treatment program that combines the unique balance of structure and freedom. This enables children and their families to identify, understand and cope with their individual needs and develop the skills necessary to succeed in less restrictive settings. We have three different types of facilities—Intensive Residential Centers, Open Campuses, and Group Homes. Located in Tennessee, Georgia, and Oregon, all of these facilities utilize the Re-Education of Emotionally Disturbed Children therapy model (Re-Ed). The majority of these youth attend the fully accredited schools which are located on our residential treatment campuses.
Plan for individual and group activities to stimulate growth in language, social, and other skills.
Small Class Sizes to allow more one on one attention to individual students and their educational needs. The standard Youth Villages class size ranges from 8-15 children.
A Bachelor’s degree in education with appropriate certification is required (K-12)
Experience growth and development through our continuous training, as well as tuition and licensure reimbursement, or pursue opportunities to advance both clinically and administratively with Youth Villages.
Medical, Dental, Prescription Drug Coverage and Vision
|Contact Procedures (How the applicant should apply for the position.)||Please apply at: https://careers-youthvillages.icims.com/jobs/2150/upcoming-teacher-opportunities–2018/job?mode=view&mobile=false&width=1223&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=-360&jun1offset=-300|
Eye Level Learning Center – Southwind, Memphis -TN -Part-time
|Dynamic after school enrichment learning center seeking experienced English and Math instructor to tutor students from Preschool into early High School. All teaching materials are provided. The instructor will work with students on an individual or small group setting. Must be flexible with changes in setting and time. This is a part-time, year-round position.
* College student or above with at least 20 units completed
* Excellent communication skills with adults and children
* Sense of responsibility
* Patience, enthusiasm, willingness to work with children
* Hours can be discussed at the interview (minimum of 10 hours/week)
* Proficient knowledge in Math, Reading and Writing – all candidates will be tested in Math, Reading and Writing, prior to the interview
* Provide appropriate academic coaching to students according to the Center policy.
* Motivate and encourage students to become confident, happy, and Self-directed learners (incentives, certificates, etc.)
* Discuss with Director of students’ progress after every session or end of business day
* Personnel (instructor, center assistant) management
* May start off with grading booklets in the beginning to become familiar with the program
* Additional responsibilities: filing & organizing student folders, and keeping track of available inventory/books
* Compensation: based on qualifications & experience.
If you are interested in this position, please Call to: 901-207-7072. ATTN: “YOUR NAME” or by —
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $9 to $11 per hour
Apply on our website at https://bhooksjcc.applicantpool.com/jobs/
Your application will not be considered if you fail to meet the required deadline.