Category Archives: Education, Teaching, Child Care
MINACT, INC., Dr. Benjamin L. Hooks Job Corps Center: Career Opportunity: Academic Instructor: Internal/External Posting (07.11.19 – 07.18.19)
BILINGUAL MENTOR NEEDED
TREADWELL MIDDLE SCHOOL
The essential function of the position within the organization is to serve as liaison between District staff and students and parents whose primary spoken language is one other than English. The position is responsible for providing academic assistance to students in the English as a Second Language (ESL) program; interpreting for students, parents and teachers, and performing other duties as assigned. The position works under general supervision according to some procedures; decides how and when to complete task
*Make sure to visit scsk12.org/careers and ensure that you have a profile in the system.
Please send resume to Principal Roger Faulkner – email@example.com
Open Dates: 6/7-6/14
MINACT, INC., Dr. Benjamin L. Hooks Job Corps Center positions: Utility Worker, Cook, Maintenance Mechanic, Security Officer and Substitute Residential Advisor: Continuous Internal / External Posting (04.24.19 – 05.01.19)
Girls Scouts Heart of the South is looking for an entry level think outside the box, creative team member with demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships at all levels and to collaborate with Girl Scout Members (girls ages 5 – 17), volunteers, community stakeholders and GSHS staff. Must have prior leadership development experience either as a student or a leader. We are accepting applications for a full-time leadership specialist to work in the fast-paced environment at the Memphis Leadership office.
The leadership specialist is responsible for:
· Implement various leadership programs serving girls and adults
· Conducting leadership training for elementary through high school ages
· Implementation of leadership initiatives and programs
· Civic engagement programming and other leadership development opportunities including programs for girls of all ages (5 – 17)
Must have experience in integrated social marketing and be confident forming strategic relationships with local partners. Experience in leadership training and background in marketing, communications is preferred. Send resume to Melanie.firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills are needed as are presentation and training/teaching skills.
· Must be devoted to fostering leadership in girls.
· Meeting facilitation skills
· Confidence doing trainings and working with ages K – 12 and adults
· Must be high energy and hands on with projects
· Ability to manage multiple projects, tasks and priorities
· Experience in public speaking
· Good time management skills.
· Problem-solving and critical thinking skills