Category Archives: Forklift
AxcessStaffing Services in conjunction with Flex is looking for some dedicated employees to join their team!
Positions available : www.jobs4tn.gov
Forklift Operator #810146
Material Handler I #810126
Forklift Driver #810149
Test Operator #810142
Quality Control Inspector # 810135
More information: https://www.axcessstaffing.com/tempapplication/
On site interview maybe required
Testing maybe required for certain positions.
Or Jessie Harris @ Axcess Staffing 901-364-2979
New Positions for Material Handlers and Test Operators -Onin Staffing in conjunction with Flex JOBS4TN.gov or apply directly
- Utilize SAP Inventory Detail, allocation, availability and location
- Follow SOP’s
- Use of pallet jacks and electrical lift equipment
- Actions must reflect consideration of FDA regulations, GMP’s, and company policies and procedures.
- Generally direction received from procedures, policies, and objectives.
- Reports issues, completions, and status of activities to supervisor or team leaders.
- Use forklift to move and wrap pallets.
- Picks and packs, as required, customer orders accurately using RF technology.
- Uses SAP proficiency for confirming lines on customer transfer orders.
- Assists in training other associates as required
- Notifies Shipping Leads or Inventory Control of inventory discrepancies for materials required on customer orders.
- Securely and neatly packs customer orders into boxes or onto skids depending on the shipping method.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have experience operating Stand up, Reach and Cherry picker.
- Must have experience using RF Scanner
- Must have High School Diploma/GED
- Must be able to pass drug test
- Must be able to pass background check
- Experience with SAP
- Shift Available:
- 8AM-6:30PM Tuesday-Friday- Pay $14:30 Hourly, Payrate will be increased to $15Hr April 1st
- 4AM-12:30PM Monday-Friday- Pay $14:30 Hourly, Payrate will be increased to $15r on April 1st
- 12PM-8:30PM- Monday-Friday- Pay $14.30 Hourly, a 0.75 cents shift differential, Pay will be increased to $15 on April 1st
- Must be able to work overtime as required
If you are interested on the shift above, please go online at
- Job Purpose & Scope
Operate equipment in an effective and efficient manner according to company standards, specifications and policies. To produce quality mineral fibre ceiling tile products within the Company’s parameters of quality, material efficiency, and time efficiency. Maintain a clean, safe and efficient workplace without jeopardizing product quality or the environment.
- Key Result Areas
To produce at the required output, maintaining the high standards of quality expected by our customers in a safe and efficient manner. Must be able to make product changes efficiently and maintain a smooth uninterrupted flow of product. The General Operator must be able to work with all members of the crew and departments as a team.
Sets up and operates the following machine groups as designated by supervisors:
Safely moves semi-finished product to the line, utilizing FIFO methods without damage to product Raw materials
Safely unloads raw materials to the designated positions in the warehouse, moves raw materials to the line according to instruction and systems without damage to the product.
Safely moves finished product from the production line to the warehouse without damage to the product
Feeds the line with raw materials and/or semi-finished goods, ensuring correct material numbers
Documents batch numbers used in the production
Assists in Operating splitting saw and turning device
Operating sanding machine
Quality check after surface sanding
Packages product into correct boxes, ensuring correct quantity and product type according to packaging specifications
Packages product delicately and in a timely manner in order to ensure smooth flow of product is maintained, while ensuring quality of the product is not compromised
Assists in running shrink machine and heating tunnel
Ensures visual quality of product is within specifications through on-line aesthetic quality checks
Packages boxes on pallets in the correct position ensures correct quantity and product type according to packaging specifications
Packages boxes on pallets precisely and in a timely manner, ensuring a smooth flow of product is maintained, while ensuring the quality of the product is not compromised
Assists in running pallet wrapping machine
How to Apply: Please submit resumes to Layanna.Willis@rockwool.com