Category Archives: Forklift
ADB Companies, Inc. provides utility construction infrastructure solutions
for the communication, utility, and technology industries.
Our Values: SACRIFICE Safety, Accountability, Customer Centric, Return on Investment, Integrity, Family, Innovative, Community Involvement, Empowerment
ADB Companies is seeking highly motivated , Veterans, High School/GED Graduates and dedicated employees to join their team!
Laborer I: #870607
Laborer II: #849818
Drill Foreman : #870596
Drill Locator: #870598
Mini Excavator Operator #870605
OSP Inspector #870601
OSP Project Manager #870603
Career progression opportunities
Be prepared to be fill out a online application .
Visit https://www.adbcompanies.com/join-our-team for more information.
For more information about these openings please contact:
Stan Burton: Stanley.Burton@tn.gov (901)543-7542 or
Darryl Pleasant: Darryl.E.Pleasant@tn.gov (901)543-7852
Corelle Brands of Byhalia, MS has an immediate need for Experienced Forklift Operators.
Forklift Operator 1st Shift (857679) – Direct Hire$14.32
7:00 am – 3:30 pm
Forklift Operator 2nd Shift (857682)- Direct Hire$14.82
3:00 pm – 11:30 pm
*** Please Note ***6 months of Experience Preferred
7 year background check
For more information contact, Marcus Thompson firstname.lastname@example.org
AxcessStaffing Services in conjunction with Flex is looking for some dedicated employees to join their team!
Positions available : www.jobs4tn.gov
Forklift Operator #810146
Material Handler I #810126
Forklift Driver #810149
Test Operator #810142
Quality Control Inspector # 810135
More information: https://www.axcessstaffing.com/tempapplication/
On site interview maybe required
Testing maybe required for certain positions.
Or Jessie Harris @ Axcess Staffing 901-364-2979
New Positions for Material Handlers and Test Operators -Onin Staffing in conjunction with Flex JOBS4TN.gov or apply directly
- Utilize SAP Inventory Detail, allocation, availability and location
- Follow SOP’s
- Use of pallet jacks and electrical lift equipment
- Actions must reflect consideration of FDA regulations, GMP’s, and company policies and procedures.
- Generally direction received from procedures, policies, and objectives.
- Reports issues, completions, and status of activities to supervisor or team leaders.
- Use forklift to move and wrap pallets.
- Picks and packs, as required, customer orders accurately using RF technology.
- Uses SAP proficiency for confirming lines on customer transfer orders.
- Assists in training other associates as required
- Notifies Shipping Leads or Inventory Control of inventory discrepancies for materials required on customer orders.
- Securely and neatly packs customer orders into boxes or onto skids depending on the shipping method.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have experience operating Stand up, Reach and Cherry picker.
- Must have experience using RF Scanner
- Must have High School Diploma/GED
- Must be able to pass drug test
- Must be able to pass background check
- Experience with SAP
- Shift Available:
- 8AM-6:30PM Tuesday-Friday- Pay $14:30 Hourly, Payrate will be increased to $15Hr April 1st
- 4AM-12:30PM Monday-Friday- Pay $14:30 Hourly, Payrate will be increased to $15r on April 1st
- 12PM-8:30PM- Monday-Friday- Pay $14.30 Hourly, a 0.75 cents shift differential, Pay will be increased to $15 on April 1st
- Must be able to work overtime as required
If you are interested on the shift above, please go online at