Category Archives: Forklift
Valu Merchandisers Company aka American Wholesale Grocers
* Ability to service, troubleshoot, repair, and rebuild all types of industrial equipment and forklifts, with emphasis on Crown Lifts.
* Repair knowledge of electronic circuits and controls within the electrical system with both DC and AC current
* Knowledge and diagnostic skills and the ability to properly read and understand wiring schematics
* Knowledge and proper diagnostics troubleshooting of hydraulic systems and ability to rebuild lifts cylinders
* Provide hand tools necessary for the position
* Perform preventative maintenance.
* Must be able to work safely, utilizing PPE and understand the concept of Lockout /Tagout. Qualifications:
* Three to Five years of experience doing maintenance and repair pertaining to various brands of material handling equipment.
* High School diploma or equivalent. Technical degree preferred
* Ability to work in fast-paced environment.
* Technician need to be self-motivated, self-directed, highly responsible, and able to work both independently and as part of a team
* Excellent communication skills are needed in order to successfully interact with co-workers and supervisor.
- Equipment Operator
- Dock Associate
- Fulfillment Associate 1
Please apply at https://milwaukeetool.jobs/ by May 22, 2018.
Electrolux will be onsite at AJC-Beale (480 Beale Street) on Thursday, March 1, 2018, from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm conducting onsite interviews.
Electrolux offers competitive pay, tuition reimbursement, employee discount on appliances and benefits starting from Day 1.
For more information please see flyer below.
The event series will run for 2 hours on every Tuesday and Thursday for the month of February from 10am or 2pm.
February I LOVE TO WORK Series
FREE and OPEN to the public and some of the employers will have
“Background Friendly” positions available.
Feb 8th – 10am to 12pm – Janitorial
Feb 8th – 2pm – Warehouse/Forklift
At ROCKWOOL, we’re welcoming employees with various backgrounds and abilities who share our values and are eager to face new challenges as part of our growing manufacturing team, located at our plant in Byhalia, MS.
WE’RE HOSTING A JOB FAIR
Saturday, January 13th 9am through 2pm
4594 Cayce Road Byhalia, MS 38611
We’re currently recruiting for the following positions:
- Production Operators
- Industrial Maintenance Mechanics
- Forklift Operators
- Industrial Maintenance Electricians
- Quality Technicians
- Heavy Machinery Operators
– Competitive Pay in Permanent, Full-Time Positions
– Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
– 2 Weeks Paid Vacation Time and 13 Holidays Annually
– Generous 401k Plan and Fringe Benefits
– Career Advancement: We Promote from Within!
Learn more about our company and available careers at www.rockwool.com
Posted on The Commercial Appeal 2017-12-27
VOLT Workforce Solutions
- PART-TIME and SEASONAL WAREHOUSE and FORKLIFT JOBS!
- HOLIDAY $$$
- MULTIPLE JOBS and SHIFTS in MILLINGTON, TN!
- College Students! Second job seekers! Part-time and Weekend only jobs!
- Several Shifts to Choose from!! Apply Immediately!
Are you looking for part-time and/or seasonal opportunities to earn extra $$$ just in time for the Holidays? Volt has MULTIPLE JOBS and SHIFTS to choose from with our large Industrial Customer in Millington, TN! We have something for everyone!
Pay ranges from $9.50 – $11.50 depending on position and shift!
In ADDITION to having long-term 40-48 hour positions, we have several seasonal part-time positions that last now through Dec 26th. When applying be ready to tell us what shift(s) you are available to work!
- MONDAY-THURSDAY 7pm-12am (Midnight) (20 hours)
- MONDAY-THURSDAY 9am-2pm (20 hours)
- FRI-SAT-SUN 5am-4:30pm (36 hours)
- FRI-SAT-SUN 5pm-4:30am (36 hours)
- MONDAY-FRIDAY 9am-4:30pm (40 hours)
- MONDAY-THURSDAY 5am-4:30pm (48 hours)
- MONDAY-THURSDAY 5pm-4:30am (48 hours)
Job positions include:
- General Labor
- Material Handlers (Truck Unloader / Loader, Staging, Palletizing)
- Quality Auditors, Billing
- Order Pickers, Electric Pallet Jack operators
- Equipment Operators (Reach truck, Order Picker, Dock Stocker)
- Inventory Control
- Must be 18 years old
- All positions require a 7-year background check and 5-panel urine drug screen
- Excellent attendance! No time off till after Christmas!
- Equipment Operators require 1+ year’s experience and ability to pass driving and written test
Call Jamie, Vincent or Candace TODAY at (901)-759-2652 or apply online http://jobs.volt.com/job/Millington-TN/PART-TIME-and-SEASONAL-WAREHOUSE-JOBS/J3R1H46LYKXWQG31TBK/ for immediate consideration!
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer