MEMPHIS HOUSING AUTHORITY JOB POSTING NOTICE
NOTICE TO APPLICANTS: Felony records will be reviewed and drug testing shall be required prior to employment. A physical examination limited to job-related necessity may also be required. Testing for some positions, oral and/or written, may be administered based on job-related functions.
POSITION: ASSISTANT PROPERTY MANAGER
No. of Positions (1)
DEPARTMENT: ASSET MANAGEMENT
SALARY: $ 40,465.11
POSTING BEGINS: 12/5/17 POSTING EXPIRES: 12/15/17
Must have two years accredited work acquiring at least 50 semester hours, on their quarterly comparability, plus at least one year of experience in assisting in the general operation of housing properties, social services, programs, an institutional facility or welfare agency, or equivalent combination of education and related work experience. One (1) year supervisory experience. Must be computer literate, as reporting requirements requires daily report communications. Certification by the Department of Housing and Urban Development as a Public Housing Manager (PHM) preferred but if not, will require PHM certification within 12 months of hire.
TYPICAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Responsible for and assist with rent collecting, money deposits, posting of monthly rent, determining rent basis for new residents and assessing charges for maintenance repairs and replacements. Take firm positive action to collect all rents.
2. Responsible for and assist foreman/building engineer in processing work requests received from residents. Assist in establishment of maintenance work priorities.
3. Responsible for and assist property manager in all day-to-day functions of the development including preparing and submitting all weekly reports in absence of manager.
4. Responsible for and assist with the preparation of the annual property budget and other required general and statistical reports originating at the property.
5. Responsible for and assist with counseling all unsatisfactory housekeepers and eviction, if housekeeping habits do not improve.
Applications or resumes may be filed at Memphis Housing Authority, 700 Adams Ave., Memphis, TN 38105, or email to email@example.com.
All application or resumes must reach the Authority before the close of business on 12/15/17.
MEMPHIS HOUSING AUTHORITY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER:
Appointments will be based on merit as it relates to position requirements without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex
or national origin or disability.