Category Archives: Housekeeping & Janitorial
2855 Price Drive, Bartlett, TN 38134 (901) 729-7593
Top Priority Homemaker Service, LLC is a Retired Veteran owned agency that provide in-home personal support care services for people that need help with daily living activities in the Memphis area.
Personal Care Assistants – $9.50/ hour
Provides in-home personal care support such as bathing, dressing, grooming, meal preparation, light housekeeping, daily living activities, tub & bed transfers, assist with mobility, etc.
- 1 year PCA experience or Certified Nurse Assistant or Medical Assistant
- Current CPR
- Current TB
- SS Card
- Driver’s license / ID
Transportation Drivers– $9.50/ hour
Provides courteous, reliable and safe transport from patient pick up location to their scheduled destination and back.
- Current Driver’s License
- “F” Endorsement or CDL license
- SS Card
- MVR (7-10 yrs)- good, clean driving record
- Current DOT physical
Please apply in person at 2855 Price Drive, Bartlett, TN 38134.
Apply ON-SITE Mon-Fri 9am-11am or
email your resume to email@example.com
February I LOVE TO WORK Series
FREE and OPEN to the public and some of the employers will have
“Background Friendly” positions available.
Feb 8th – 10am to 12pm – Janitorial
Feb 8th – 2pm – Warehouse/Forklift
The Veterans Affairs (VA) Medical Center in Memphis Tennessee is having a Hiring Fair on Friday, January 26, 2018, from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. in the theater, located on the 2nd floor of the Administration Building, room BW 218. The VA Medical Center is located at 1030 Jefferson Avenue, Memphis, TN 38104.
- Experienced Registered Nurses (RN)
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurses
- Certified Nursing Assistant/Nursing Assistants (CNA/NA)
- Medical Support Assistant
- Program Support Assistants
- Administrative Officer
- Secretary, Human Resources Specialist
- Human Resources Assistant
- Food service worker
- Housekeeping aid
- Patient ambassadors/escorts
Read below for more details. Continue reading
Janitorial Cleaning Technician 610364
Construction Cleaning Technician 591655
Elvis Presley Enterprises – Apply Online: https://www.graceland.com/jobs/
JOB TITLE: Ecology Lead (Janitorial/Custodial)
DEPARTMENT: Ecology (Janitorial)
This is a full-time position located in the Ecology Department with variable/flexible working hours to include weekends, holidays and overtime as required. Benefits will be offered after successful completion of a sixty (60) day introductory period. This is a promotional opportunity and is an internal/external recruitment.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Under the supervision of the Ecology Supervisor, delegate assignments to associates to assure day to day operations needs are met; assist in training associates and motivating staff; assist in ordering supplies; ensure the cleanliness of the buildings, restrooms, parking lots and outside areas along the plaza shops by emptying trash, mopping and sweeping/vacuuming floors to meet county and city health codes; assist with preparation and break down of special events/parties; assist guests with needs and questions; other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES: Demonstrated experience working in related position involving cleaning tasks; ability to cope with extremely heavy workload; excellent communication and interpersonal skills both in person and on the telephone are essential; ability to perceive and deal with sensitive issues and maintain confidentiality; ability to deal successfully with a wide range of people; ability to work under pressure of deadlines and competing needs; skill in the care and use of tools and equipment; knowledge of the use of chemicals; knowledge of Memphis and Shelby county health codes; ability to operate and clean equipment.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Ability to stoop, reach walk and stand for long periods; ability to lift boxes weighing up to 50lbs; speak clearly and distinctly.
SPECIAL CONDITIONS: Uniform is required; work in a non-smoking work area; knowledge of Health Codes and requirements and proper documentation required by OSHA.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT: Work flexible hours, holidays, weekends, and overtime as required; ability to work outside in all types of weather conditions.
JOB TITLE: eCommerce Sales and Merchandising Coordinator
DEPARTMENT: Merchandising Department
This is a full-time position located in the Merchandising Department with working hours Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. to include weekends, holidays, evenings as required. Benefits will be offered after successful completion of a sixty (60) day introductory period. This is a promotional opportunity and is an internal/external recruitment.
• Under the general direction of the Director of Merchandising manage and oversee all aspects of eCommerce for store.graceland.com.
• Must have an appreciation for music and the Elvis Presley brand
• Assist with implementing online merchandising techniques and store promotions
• Coordinate with the internal and external team as well as vendors to accomplish website merchandising goals
• Maintain and coordinate the central promotions and content calendar for events, email, advertising and website promotions
• Develop timelines and aggregate content
• Act as an advocate on behalf of the customer if necessary
• Monitor online sales forecasts and collaborate with business unit leaders as required
• Compile, maintain and distribute reports related to store traffic, sales, digital advertising and promotion results from a variety of sources with key data including, but not limited to, Shopify.
• Create, develop and manage content for multiple websites and social networking sites.
• E-newsletter communications to both internal and external subscribers.
• Support and assist with online projects, new initiative launches and other promotional activities as needed.
• Write online copy and guide development.
• Assist in-house videographer in the production of video and podcast contest for posting online as needed.
• Research and propose ideas for new online strategies, promotional opportunities and increasing the online fan base.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
• Strong organizational and project management skills are required;
• 3 to 5 years of digital project management experience with a focus in eCommerce is preferred
• Knowledge and understanding of various components of the digital environment including social media content best practices are necessary
• Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changes
• Must be able to develop strong relationships with internal and external customers
• Outstanding communication skills, both verbal & written
• Knowledge of EPE, Graceland, and Elvis Presley is essential (or must be able to acquire such knowledge on the job rapidly)
• Ability to cope with extremely heavy and varied workload
• Must have a working knowledge of computers
• Must have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Ability to prioritize and work with minimum supervision
• Ability to perceive and deal with sensitive issues and maintain confidentiality
• Ability to deal successfully with a wide range of people
• Ability to work under pressure of deadlines and competing need
• Ability to exercise good judgment and make sound decisions
• Other Duties as Assigned
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Ability to stand and/or sit for extended periods of time; ability to lift boxes weighing up to 25lbs; ability to stoop and reach.
SPECIAL CONDITIONS: No smoking in the work area; uniform is required. Attend meetings as required. Must be able to work in confidential area. Willingness/ability to travel when necessary.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT: Work flexible hours and overtime as required.
Apply Online: https://www.graceland.com/jobs/
Closing Date: 12/22/17
A housekeeper / nanny is needed in Cordova, “needed for large family. We need someone that can maintain and clean our home very well. You would also be required to do a lot of laundry which includes ironing. You may also be required to drive 4 children to and from school and other activities each day. This is a permanent full time position and it would require about 50+ hours a week. The starting salary is negotiable. You would need at least 2 years experience. A college degree is preferred but not required. You must have car insurance and a valid driver’s license. Please contact: Stephanie by email at firstname.lastname@example.org”
Source: The Commercial Appeal. (2017, November 19). Localfieds. The Commercial Appeal, 176(323), p. 4C.
“CORDOVA Housekeeper/Nanny needed for large family. We need someone that can maintain and clean our home very well. You would also be required to do a lot of laundry which includes ironing. You may also be required to drive 4 children to and from school and other activities each day. This is a permanent full-time position and it would require about 50+ hours a week. The starting salary is negotiable. You would need at least 2 years experience. A college degree is preferred but not required. You must have car insurance and a valid driver’s license. Please contact: Stephanie by email at email@example.com”
Source: The Commercial Appeal. (2017, November 12). Localfieds. The Commercial Appeal, 176(316), p. 8C.
Staff Line has lots of work available at this time, all jobs are on first come first serve basis with majority beginning work the same day or next day of application.
The minimum requirements are being of 18 years of age or older with clean criminal background of minimum past 7 years, and ability to pass a drug/alcohol test.
The following positions require minimum 2 years of experience and a resume clearly stating where that experience was gained:
Line Leads, 2nd shift is available
Housekeeper 1st shift with interviews being held TODAY at 4PM in the office
Sortation Clerk 3rd shift 1 year of experience is needed
Machine Operators 1st and 2nd shifts are available
Staging Auditors (with experience in inventory/line lead) 2nd shift is available
Sewing/Embroidery Machine Operators 1st shift is available
Material Handlers ALL 3 shifts are available with no experience required, just the willingness and ability to go to work and earn money.
Multiple Forklift Operator positions are available both in Memphis TN and West Memphis AR, some locations pay $15+
To qualify as a forklift operator, an applicant must have a forklift license and a resume showing at least 2 years of experience operating forklifts and which types.
Note: most jobs require ability to operate all of the following: Reach, Order Picker, Sit Down, and Electric Pallet Jack forklifts.
Some of the jobs require Sit Down Only experience, also, there are opportunities for those able to operate Clamp type Forklift.
To Apply: Please come to the office in person with 2 forms of valid, government issued IDs for an on-the-spot application process.
If the job you’re interested in requires resume and/or forklift license, please bring those to make the process easier.
IF you are a veteran, please have your DD214 form with you,
IF you receive SSI or SSDI, please bring the benefits letter with you (it must be dated at the header with an issue date no greater than 30 days prior)
The Staff Line Office is located at 2838 Hickory Hill Rd. Suite 9 Memphis TN 38115 and is open Monday through Friday 8AM – 4:30PM for new applications or 8AM – 5PM for current employees seeking work/needing a badge and/or shirt replacements, and other questions or concerns.
We can also be reached via phone at 901-273-8555 or on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Staff-Line/425822247442133
Memphis International Airport will host a job fair on October 18, 2017. The fair, which will feature at least 19 different airport employers, will take place from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. at The Airport Project Center at 4225 Airways Boulevard.
Attendees will be able to learn more about job openings and complete applications for a wide variety of available career opportunities. Some employers may also conduct onsite interviews.
- Drivers, Kirby Pines, 3535 Kirby (Apply in person)
- Administrative Specialist, Memorial Park Funeral Home, Poplar Ave., Memphis (Apply in person)
- Cashier, Marathon Gas Station, 15 Humphreys Blvd. (Apply in person)
- Yard Sign Placer (Need transportation, smartphone; Call 1-706-761-1745)
- Make Ready Crew/Painters (Call 581-8722)
- Lot Maintenance, AutoMax, 2001 Covington Pike (Apply in person 3 – 6 pm)
- Concrete Cutter Tech (Need valid driver’s license; Apply in person at 6706 Fletcher Creek Cove)
- Labor/Janitor/Stocker, New York Suit Exchange, 7980 U.S. Hwy 64, Bartlett (Apply in person)
- Auto Trimmer/Upholstery, Don’s Auto Upholstery, 403 Union Avenue (Apply in person)
- Warehouse (Apply in person at 11168 Willow Ridge Dr., Olive Branch, MS (Apply in person)
- Spray Tech (Need certification, valid driver’s license; Call Luke at 598-6352)
- Chef, Genji at Whole Foods, 5022 Poplar Avenue (Apply in person)
- All Positions, Holiday Deli and Ham, All Locations (Apply in person Tuesday 2 – 4 pm)
- Saute Chef, Chickasaw Country Club, 3395 Galloway Avenue (Apply in person)
- Dishwasher, Ciao Baby Pizzeria, 890 West Poplar Ave., Collierville (Apply in person or call 605-5934)
- Sales, New York Suit Exchange, 7980 U.S. Hwy 64, Bartlett (Apply in person)