Category Archives: Management, Trainer, Manager, Lead, Supervisor
Current open positions for the Bass Pro Shops at the Pyramid and the attached the job descriptions for the management positions that currently are available.
Apply either directly online at www.JOBS4TN.gov website. Job order numbers: Restaurant Mgr. #746920, Asst Front Office Mgr. #746922 and Promotions Mgr. # 746926.
Any questions, please feel free to contact Stan Burton @ 901-543-7542 @ the American Job Center.
JOB DESCRIPTION: RESTAURANT MANAGER
With limited supervision, the Manager is responsible for the daily operations of the front-of-the-house functions in a restaurant, including appearance, presentation, customer experience and professional leadership and direction to FOH employees, bartenders, wait staff, bussers and host.
- o Assist with staffing level and determining which staff are assigned to each shift
- o Manages all employees to maintain high employment quality standards consistent with the Bass Pro Shops brand including, but not limited to, hiring, development, counseling, promotion, discipline and termination as appropriate.
- o Enforce safety and sanitary practices and maintenance for front-of-the-house. Ensure compliance with operational standards, company policies, federal/state/local laws, and ordinances; all health inspections meet required state standards.
- o The operational basics and standards are adhered to with total commitment and passion through providing direction and guidance to employees.
- o Actively participates as a member of the management team.
- o Assists in the hiring and training and development of front-of-the-house employees.
- o Responds to guest comments and seeking opportunity to build customer count while educating and empowering other associates to act in similar capacity
- o Sets excellent customer service and work examples.
- o Demonstrate knowledge of entire menu and preparation.
- o Maintain current and accurate collateral in areas in front-of-the-house
- o Engage in community and market related opportunities at the restaurant.
Florist companies hiring for: Part-Time Driver, 2 Part-Time In-store Employees, 1 Designer/Manager, & 1 Part-Time In-store Employee
•10 to 20 hours a week
•Must be willing to drive in Memphis & Tipton County
•Valid license with a good driving record
•At least 25 years of age
2 Part-Time In-store Employees
(Anna’s Flowers – Millington Location)
•10 to 25 hours a week approximately
•Excellent customer service
•Cut in flowers
•Outgoing & Personable
•Pay starts at $8 per hour (negotiable based on experience)
(Anna’s Flowers – Millington Location)
•Potential 25-35 hours a week
•Previous experience required
•Pay based on experience
1 Part-Time In-store Employee
(East Memphis Florist – Bartlett Location)
• 10 to15 hours a week approximately (to help designer)
•Cut in flowers
•Ideal for a responsible teenager after school
•Pay starts at $8 an hour
|Job Title & Description||School Operations Manager
Purpose and Scope
Essential Job Functions
Degree Equivalency Formula:
Master’s Degree= 2 years plus required years of experience. Where Master’s degrees are required, years for Bachelor’s Degrees must be included.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Physical Requirements and Working Environment
Unavoidable Hazards: The position is exposed to no unusual environmental hazards.
Sensory (ADA) Requirements: The position requires normal visual acuity and field of vision, hearing and speaking abilities.
|Contact Procedures (How the applicant should apply for the position.)||https://schoolsupportapply-scsk12.icims.com/jobs/15838/school-operations-manager/job|
PFS Web is looking for the following position.
Maintenance (Facility) Supervisor
The Maintenance (Facility) Supervisor is responsible for ensuring that all aspects of facility management for Memphis and Southaven area DC’s are completed timely and in a cost effective manner, while maintaining a positive and safe work environment. Accountability includes but are not limited to achieving objectives for cost, overseeing maintenance schedules including the preventative maintenance schedules, general repairs, other contracted services and maintaining daily work orders.
· High School diploma or equivalent, required
· Bachelor’s degree, preferred
- 3+ years of previous maintenance support experience in a similar environment
- Experienced in operating a variety of equipment
- EPA Certification, preferred
- Physically capable to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted Computer skills in MS Office
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision, as well as work in a team.
- Professional communication skills required
$20.00 an hour.
Job order number# 719638
Send resumes to Stanley.Burton@tn.gov to apply
Company-wide Job Fair
Andrew Michael Italian Kitchen (712 W. Brookhaven Circle)
9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Water/ Wastewater Project Manager
Barge Design Solutions is currently seeking a Project Manager in the Water Services business unit in our Memphis, TN location.
The main function of Water/ Wastewater Project Manager (PM) role is to provide project management services on a variety of mid-sized, less conventional projects while maintaining Barge’s PM procedures, business goals, and objectives. Time is spent developing and managing projects, leading project post-mortem reviews, as well as, executing administrative pieces defined in each contract. This role is expected to establish and build a positive client relationship while also being able to provide technical leadership on projects.
* Bachelor’s degree from an accredited program with a minimum of 10 years’ experience performing water and wastewater design. PE registration.
Attend and participate in PM training programs.
- Practical project management knowledge and strong technical credibility.
- Influences stakeholders and manages stakeholder relationships within and outside BWSC.
- Ability to effectively manage collaborative teams with concurrent projects and deadlines.
- Sets priorities and reconciles information from competing interests.
- Responsibilities include working with office leadership executing proper PM procedures.
- Develops contracts including subcontracts to comply with Barge terms.
- Prepares comprehensive Project Management Plans.
- Ensures Quality Program implementation and execution.
- Reviews project reports and findings. Makes modifications to project as needed.
- Provides technical engineering guidance and resolves project problems, challenges, and obstacles.
- Acts as the primary agent between client and project team coordinating events, leading client meetings & internal project meetings, and delivery of the final project to the client.
- On occasion may function as an engineering technical lead on projects.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with clients, customers, officials, contractors, and others.
- Performs other duties as requested.
Why join us?
Barge Design Solutions, Inc. is an engineering and architecture services firm consistently ranked in the top 500 engineering firms in the United States. We have been in business for over 60 years and offer a range of architecture and engineering services to diverse market sectors which include industrial, municipal, commercial, and government clients.
Our primary purpose for being in business is ultimately to create a better life by unleashing the potential of our people, clients, and communities. This purpose is supported by our company’s core values because, at the end of the day, Barge CARES:
* Collaborate – Help and expect help. Teamwork is essential in what we do.
* Authentic – Honesty, integrity, and trust are at the heart of everything we do. We are who we say we are.
* Responsible – We are accountable for our work, our attitude, and our actions. We make Barge better.
* Excellence – We go all in and expect more of ourselves than others expect of us.
* Service – We are humble. We use our gifts in service of others.
We believe that if we are living out our purpose for being in business and integrating our values into everything we do, we will ultimately achieve our vision to be the firm best known for being selected when it matters most.