Category Archives: Management, Trainer, Manager, Lead, Supervisor
PFS Web is looking for the following position.
Maintenance (Facility) Supervisor
The Maintenance (Facility) Supervisor is responsible for ensuring that all aspects of facility management for Memphis and Southaven area DC’s are completed timely and in a cost effective manner, while maintaining a positive and safe work environment. Accountability includes but are not limited to achieving objectives for cost, overseeing maintenance schedules including the preventative maintenance schedules, general repairs, other contracted services and maintaining daily work orders.
· High School diploma or equivalent, required
· Bachelor’s degree, preferred
- 3+ years of previous maintenance support experience in a similar environment
- Experienced in operating a variety of equipment
- EPA Certification, preferred
- Physically capable to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted Computer skills in MS Office
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision, as well as work in a team.
- Professional communication skills required
$20.00 an hour.
Job order number# 719638
Send resumes to Stanley.Burton@tn.gov to apply
Company-wide Job Fair
Andrew Michael Italian Kitchen (712 W. Brookhaven Circle)
9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Water/ Wastewater Project Manager
Barge Design Solutions is currently seeking a Project Manager in the Water Services business unit in our Memphis, TN location.
The main function of Water/ Wastewater Project Manager (PM) role is to provide project management services on a variety of mid-sized, less conventional projects while maintaining Barge’s PM procedures, business goals, and objectives. Time is spent developing and managing projects, leading project post-mortem reviews, as well as, executing administrative pieces defined in each contract. This role is expected to establish and build a positive client relationship while also being able to provide technical leadership on projects.
* Bachelor’s degree from an accredited program with a minimum of 10 years’ experience performing water and wastewater design. PE registration.
Attend and participate in PM training programs.
- Practical project management knowledge and strong technical credibility.
- Influences stakeholders and manages stakeholder relationships within and outside BWSC.
- Ability to effectively manage collaborative teams with concurrent projects and deadlines.
- Sets priorities and reconciles information from competing interests.
- Responsibilities include working with office leadership executing proper PM procedures.
- Develops contracts including subcontracts to comply with Barge terms.
- Prepares comprehensive Project Management Plans.
- Ensures Quality Program implementation and execution.
- Reviews project reports and findings. Makes modifications to project as needed.
- Provides technical engineering guidance and resolves project problems, challenges, and obstacles.
- Acts as the primary agent between client and project team coordinating events, leading client meetings & internal project meetings, and delivery of the final project to the client.
- On occasion may function as an engineering technical lead on projects.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with clients, customers, officials, contractors, and others.
- Performs other duties as requested.
Why join us?
Barge Design Solutions, Inc. is an engineering and architecture services firm consistently ranked in the top 500 engineering firms in the United States. We have been in business for over 60 years and offer a range of architecture and engineering services to diverse market sectors which include industrial, municipal, commercial, and government clients.
Our primary purpose for being in business is ultimately to create a better life by unleashing the potential of our people, clients, and communities. This purpose is supported by our company’s core values because, at the end of the day, Barge CARES:
* Collaborate – Help and expect help. Teamwork is essential in what we do.
* Authentic – Honesty, integrity, and trust are at the heart of everything we do. We are who we say we are.
* Responsible – We are accountable for our work, our attitude, and our actions. We make Barge better.
* Excellence – We go all in and expect more of ourselves than others expect of us.
* Service – We are humble. We use our gifts in service of others.
We believe that if we are living out our purpose for being in business and integrating our values into everything we do, we will ultimately achieve our vision to be the firm best known for being selected when it matters most.
Ideal Chemical & Supply Co.-HIring for 2 positions:Production Supervisor & Hazmat Certified Driver (Memphis)
|Company:||Ideal Chemical & Supply Co.|
|Job Title & Description||– Production Supervisor|
|Job Title & Description||Job Description:
Directly supervise and coordinate the activities of production and operating workers, such as inspectors, precision workers, machine setters and operators, assemblers, fabricators, and plant and system operators.
Assist in hiring, training, evaluating, or resolve personnel grievances.
|Contact Procedures (How the applicant should apply for the position.)||email a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Company:||Ideal Chemical & Supply Co.|
|Job Title & Description||Hazmat Certified Driver (Memphis)|
|Job Title & Description||Company description:
Ideal Chemical & Supply Company, a Memphis based distributor for over 75 years, has an opportunity for an experienced Production Supervisor. Position is Monday – Friday day shift and requires occasional overtime and Saturdays.
|Contact Procedures (How the applicant should apply for the position.)||You may stop by and complete an application at: 4025 Air Park Street, Memphis, TN 38118. email information to email@example.com or contact HR at 901-363-7720|
We are seeking the best hospitality professionals, achievers, and leaders who are passionate, highly competitive and exceptional people.
All applicants must apply online at http://schultehotels.com/shg_aboutus_careers.php
- Front Desk Agent (1) FT
- PBX Operator (1) PT
- Houseperson AM (1)
- PM Room Attendant (2) FT
- AM Room Attendant (5) FT
- Room Inspector (5) FT
- Engineer 1 (3) FT
- Director of Revenue Management (1) (Remote FT)
- Event Service Manager (2) Flexible FT
- Executive Meeting Manager FT (1)
- Sr. Sales Manager (1) FT
- Accounting Clerk (1) FT
Schulte Hospitality Group was formed by several generations of experienced and quality innkeepers who had a passion for the business and the drive and fortitude sought by many owners. We have assembled an experienced team with talents encompassing all aspects of hospitality that has meant measured success for our clients, loyalty, and pride from our employees and recognition in the industry.
The Sheraton Memphis Downtown Hotel is located on the vintage Memphis Main Street Trolley line; we provide easy access to some of downtown’s most notable attractions. Our 600 stylish guestrooms and suites feature magnificent city views. With more than 12,000 square feet of versatile function space, the Sheraton Memphis Downtown Hotel is perfect for productive business meetings as well as elegant wedding receptions. The hotel is also connected to the Memphis Cook Convention Center, which offers more than 350,000 square feet of venues.
At Schulte Hospitality we believe that it is the people that are our biggest asset. The special service touches that make our hotels unique and stand out above the competition are only provided by a caring and engaged staff.
At our hotels, we provide competitive benefits along with an atmosphere designed to encourage and promote a career path within the company.
How to Apply Online
- Go to http://www.schultehotels.com
- Select About Us
- Select Careers
- Select See Available Positions/ Click Yes
- Search Job and search State (Memphis, TN)
- Choose Location ( Memphis, TN)
- Check the Sheraton Memphis Block
- Select Apply
- Create an Account
- Administrative Managers (AM) are responsible for office administration activities and administrative support of all staff. AMs process applications for thousands of applicants and manage applicant interviews, selections, and job offers. Please visit: https://www.census.gov/about/census-careers/opportunities/positions/region-field/admin-manager/PHRO-AM-TN.html
- Area Census Office Managers (ACOM) leads the team of census managers assigned to a specific Area Census Office. ACOMs are responsible for successfully completing 2020 Census field and office operations within a budget, on schedule, and to standard. Please visit: https://www.census.gov/about/census-careers/opportunities/positions/region-field/acom/PHIRO-ACOM-TN.html
- Lead Census Field Managers (LCFM) manages field data collection activities and is responsible for training, supervising, and managing several hundred field staff. Please visit: https://www.census.gov/about/census-careers/opportunities/positions/region-field/lead-cfm/PHIRO-LCFM-TN.html
- Recruiting assistants travel throughout geographic areas to visit with community-based organizations, attend promotional events and conduct other recruiting activities. This position is a Work at Home position.
- Office operations supervisors assist in the management of office functions and day-to-day activities in one or more functional areas, including payroll, personnel, recruiting, field operations and support.
- Clerks perform various administrative and clerical tasks to support various functional areas, including payroll, personnel, recruiting, field operations and support.
- Census field supervisors conduct fieldwork to support and conduct on-the-job training for census takers and/or to follow-up in situations where census takers have confronted issues, such as not gaining entry to restricted areas. This position is a Work at Home position.
- Census takers work in the field. Some field positions require employees to work during the day to see addresses on buildings. Other field positions require interviewing the public, so employees must be available to work when people are usually at home, such as in the evening and on weekends. This position is a Work at Home position.
For more information about any of these employment opportunities interested applicants can call 1-855-JOB-2020. Applicants may also contact the Federal Relay Service at 1-800-877-8339.
- Library Agency Manager I ` Library Services
- Engagement & Brand Analyst Human Resources
- Equipment Operator Public Works
- Safety & Injury Prevention Coordinator Human Resources
- Support Services Supervisor Public Works
- Accounting Clerk A Police Services
- Library Programming Specialist Library Services
- Research Analyst Legislative
- Police & Evidence Shift Supervisor (2 openings) Police Services
Please apply for positions @ https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/memphistn
· Heavy Equipment Operator/Service (2 openings) Public Works
· Heavy Equipment Operator /Drain Maintenance Public Works
· Maintenance Helper Public Works
· Maintenance Foreman Public Works
· Pipe Layer Public Works
· Maintenance Mechanic (3 openings) Public Works
· Truck Driver Public Works
· Athletic Specialist Parks & Neighborhoods
· Environmental Inspection Manager Public Works
· Research Analyst-Legislative Council
Please apply @ https://governmentjobs.com/careers/memphistn