Category Archives: Management, Trainer, Manager, Lead, Supervisor
IMMEDIATE OPENING for Full-Time Sales Manager for Memphis, TN.
StoneMor Partners is an established leader in the death care industry, serving thousands of families locally in a caring and personalized manner. We sell a complete array of cemetery products and services with a mission: To memorialize each life with dignity.
- One of the highest commission rates in the industry;
- Structured training;
- Unlimited earning potential;
- Bonus Opportunity;
- Flexible Schedule;
- Advancement Opportunities;
- Excellent Benefits!
- Must have experience in the Funeral Homes/Cemeteries industry.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 3+ years of sales experience, preferable in B2C industry.
- 1 year of supervisory/management experience.
- Proven leadership ability, excellent customer service, sales and communication skills.
- Ability to supervise, motivate, and train sales personnel.
- Ability to develop new and effective methods of increasing sales in a competitive environment.
- Ability to appropriately handle employee relations and performance issues.
- Ability to interact and collaborate effectively with others in a team atmosphere.
- Must be honest in abiding by company policies and procedures.
- Must be well organized and have strong time management skills.
- Confidence and professionalism to interact with clients.
- Ability to work with clients and build strong customer relationships.
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license and have reliable transportation.
- Must be able to travel to clients’ homes located anywhere in the geographic region.
- Must have computer skills.
StoneMor Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please submit resume to Hfair@stonemor.com
Managers of Forest Hill and Memorial Park Southwood Cemetaries.
Emergency Shelter Manager
Job Title: Emergency Shelter Manager
Reports To: Director of Program Operations
Positions Supervised: After Hours Advocates
Status: Permanent Full-Time
Hours: 8:00a.m. to 4:30p.m. Monday –Friday
Flexibility required as needed for after-hours services
The Family Safety Center of Memphis and Shelby County, Inc. is a non-profit organization located in Memphis, TN, whose purpose is to effectively combine civil, criminal, health and social services in order to help victims of family violence. We are seeking a Client Services Manager who is highly motivated and organized to be part of a team of organizations and partners that are involved in the Emergency Sheltering for Victims of Domestic Violence program. This position requires teamwork and flexibility within the work environment to meet client needs. This position will report to the Director of Program Operations and will be an integral part of the growth of the organization. This is a grant funded position.
Job Summary: Responsible for evaluating emergency housing clients’ needs and assisting them in accessing housing services in conjunction and collaboration with Family Safety Center partners. Supervises After Hours Advocates and maintains and monitors hotline services to ensure seamless connections to support services within the inter-disciplinary team. Provides or arranges for the provision of supportive services to emergency housing clients. Prepares and administers records, reports, documents pertaining to each case and the hotline. Participates in professional development activities and client and community outreach. This is a grant funded position.
Assess community need to develop, maintain and monitor hotline and after-hours advocacy services.
- Evaluates information for clients and their families, assuring that the delivery of hotline services is client centered and seamless.
- Identifies service needs and ensures hotline and advocates have the necessary resources to assist clients.
- Evaluates social service care plans and provides monitoring and follow-up.
- Activates emergency and/or safety interventions when needed.
- Ensures that clients connect to appropriate supportive services in coordination with FSC Navigators.
- Consults and collaborates with community agencies and professionals, cultivating and maintaining relationships.
- Serves as an advocate and liaison with the community for the hotline.
- Works with and refers clients to Coordinated Community Response (CCR) partners for housing.
- Provides assessments and services on-site at the Family Safety Center as well as at the safe emergency housing locations.
Staff and Program Development and Management.
- Supervises, trains and evaluates hotline staff.
- Trains hotline staff and supervises assessments of clients’ needs, danger assessments, and safety planning.
- Trains and supervises hotline staff in crisis intervention theory and methods.
- Implements and oversees hotline staff development and training related to emergency client services and organizational policies and procedures.
- Assists in identifying hotline goals, objectives and outcomes and ensures that they are met.
- Assists in achieving the overall goals and objectives for the hotline and the organization.
- Develops and implements processes for evaluating and measuring hotline outcomes, impact and efficacy.
- Prepares periodic program reports as needed or required.
Provides consultation and therapeutic interventions.
- Develops individual treatment plans and prepares, completes and maintains client records.
- Assists with self-sufficiency plans, provides support and monitors effectiveness of casework plan.
- Documents all contacts as required by regulations, policies and procedures.
- Prepares reports as required.
- Prepares court documents and reports and may testify in court hearings.
Completes all administrative records pertaining to hotline, advocates, clients and caseload assignments.
Current open positions for the Bass Pro Shops at the Pyramid and the attached the job descriptions for the management positions that currently are available.
Apply either directly online at www.JOBS4TN.gov website. Job order numbers: Restaurant Mgr. #746920, Asst Front Office Mgr. #746922 and Promotions Mgr. # 746926.
Any questions, please feel free to contact Stan Burton @ 901-543-7542 @ the American Job Center.
JOB DESCRIPTION: RESTAURANT MANAGER
With limited supervision, the Manager is responsible for the daily operations of the front-of-the-house functions in a restaurant, including appearance, presentation, customer experience and professional leadership and direction to FOH employees, bartenders, wait staff, bussers and host.
- o Assist with staffing level and determining which staff are assigned to each shift
- o Manages all employees to maintain high employment quality standards consistent with the Bass Pro Shops brand including, but not limited to, hiring, development, counseling, promotion, discipline and termination as appropriate.
- o Enforce safety and sanitary practices and maintenance for front-of-the-house. Ensure compliance with operational standards, company policies, federal/state/local laws, and ordinances; all health inspections meet required state standards.
- o The operational basics and standards are adhered to with total commitment and passion through providing direction and guidance to employees.
- o Actively participates as a member of the management team.
- o Assists in the hiring and training and development of front-of-the-house employees.
- o Responds to guest comments and seeking opportunity to build customer count while educating and empowering other associates to act in similar capacity
- o Sets excellent customer service and work examples.
- o Demonstrate knowledge of entire menu and preparation.
- o Maintain current and accurate collateral in areas in front-of-the-house
- o Engage in community and market related opportunities at the restaurant.