Category Archives: Part-Time Jobs
· Library Agency Manager III (Raleigh) Library
· Maintenance-Waste Water Public Works
· Pipe Layer Public Works
· Office Support Clerk Public Works
· Tree Trimmer Parks & Neighborhoods
· Public Services Specialist Library
Please apply @ https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/memphistn
|Company:||Memphis Burial Vault Co.|
|Job Title & Description||Burial Vault Service Technician
Memphis Burial Vault Co.
Memphis, TNJob type – Part Time, Saturday only
You are required to pass a DOT physical, drug screen, have a current driver’s license and willing to work every Saturday.
THIS JOB REQUIRES THE FOLLOWING:
Locating the cemetery and driving safely with the vault secured. Working outdoors in all types of weather conditions, some extreme heat or cold, rain and snow. Lifting and carrying equipment weighing up to eighty pounds across the cemetery grounds to the gravesite. There is some strenuous work consisting of lifting, balancing, carrying, and kneeling.
VAULT DELIVERY DUTIES:
|Contact Procedures (How the applicant should apply for the position.)||Email your resume to email@example.com.|
Eye Level Learning Center – Southwind, Memphis -TN -Part-time
|Dynamic after school enrichment learning center seeking experienced English and Math instructor to tutor students from Preschool into early High School. All teaching materials are provided. The instructor will work with students on an individual or small group setting. Must be flexible with changes in setting and time. This is a part-time, year-round position.
* College student or above with at least 20 units completed
* Excellent communication skills with adults and children
* Sense of responsibility
* Patience, enthusiasm, willingness to work with children
* Hours can be discussed at the interview (minimum of 10 hours/week)
* Proficient knowledge in Math, Reading and Writing – all candidates will be tested in Math, Reading and Writing, prior to the interview
* Provide appropriate academic coaching to students according to the Center policy.
* Motivate and encourage students to become confident, happy, and Self-directed learners (incentives, certificates, etc.)
* Discuss with Director of students’ progress after every session or end of business day
* Personnel (instructor, center assistant) management
* May start off with grading booklets in the beginning to become familiar with the program
* Additional responsibilities: filing & organizing student folders, and keeping track of available inventory/books
* Compensation: based on qualifications & experience.
If you are interested in this position, please Call to: 901-207-7072. ATTN: “YOUR NAME” or by —
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $9 to $11 per hour