Category Archives: Restaurant, Culinary, Cooking & Food Service
Interested job candidates can apply on site at the Sheraton Memphis Downtown Monday-Friday 9am-11am or email your resume to email@example.com
- Secretary/Receptionist (Need computer skills; Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Body Shop Estimator/Customer Service, Carey’s Body Shop (Call Michael Vest at 872-4002)
- Greyhound Kennel Team (Call Ray Brownlee at 1-402-213-4318)
- HVAC Techs (Call Mr. Arlow at 406-1453)
- Drivers/Movers, All My Sons, 5454 Summer Ave. (Apply in person or call Benjamin Robb at 248-0548)
- Carpet Cleaning/Repair Tech, A-Mays-N-Carpet, 983 Goodman Road (Need experience, valid driver’s license; Apply in person)
- Landscaping (Need experience; Call Keith at 598-2699)
- Product Tech (Apply in person at 7740 Craft Goodman Road or 8010 Giacosa Place)
- Framers (Call Crosby at 483-3488)
- Movers/Packers, Guardian Moving Systems, 4226 Clarke Road, Memphis (Apply in person or call 386-5400)
Housekeeping / Janitorial
- Janitor (Email resume to email@example.com)
- All Positions, Insomnia Cookies, 545 S. Highland Street, Memphis (Apply in person)
- Cook, Stone Soup Café, 993 S. Cooper, Memphis (Apply in person 9 am – 3 pm)
- Prison Foodservice, West Tennessee Workforce Office, 793 Tennessee Street, Bolivar, TN (Apply in person 9 am – 2 pm Thur., June 8)
- Cook, Trolley Stop Market, 704 Madison Ave. (Apply in person after 2 pm)
- Servers/Hosts, O’Charley’s, 6045 Stage Rd., Bartlett, TN (Apply in person)
- Servers/Kitchen Staff, Westy’s, 346 N. Main Street (Apply in person 2 – 5 pm)
- Cook/Server, The Grove Grill, 4550 Poplar Avenue (Apply in person)
- Midwest Block and Brick, 200 Pierce Road, Oakland, TN (Apply in person)
When: Tuesday, June 13 (12 pm – 7 pm) and Wednesday, June 14 (8 am – 12 pm)
Where: McLane Food Services, 6415 Shelby View Dr., Memphis
200+ jobs available (i.e. cooks, human resources, supply, truck drivers, communication specialists). You must already be in the military to apply to these jobs.
Closing date: Open announcement
Contact info: SSG Katrina Jones 901-355-3186 or 901-395-5917
*Student loan repayment and Tuition Assistance
Available positions: Crew Members, Trainers, Maintenance, Shift Managers, and Dept Managers
Ken Kel Management/Tensas Corp doing business as McDonald’s
3805 Hacks Cross Rd.
Memphis, TN 38125
3120 S. Third St
Memphis TN 38109
1610 Sycamore View Rd.
Memphis, TN 38134
4952 Pepperchase Dr.
Southaven, MS 38671
Our franchisee’s mission statement is to show our customers we care by delivering fast fresh hot food, with friendly and accurate service, in a clean environment all day, every day.
We are currently accepting applications to fill positions for Crew Members, Trainers, Maintenance, as well as Dept. and Shift Managers. If you do not have Management experience please note that we have On the Job Training, and Evaluations.
Every Manager at our locations started as a Crew Member.
Working at McDonald’s is an opportunity to develop and strengthen the everyday skills needed to solidify your reasoning skills, and reinforce the innate qualities that every team member and leader must possess to make themselves a critical part of any team. You can learn more about opportunities to further your career and education at our centralized orientation.
Apply to join our team at https://restaurantjobs.mcdonalds.com/ by entering our zip code.
Application Closing Date: 08/31/2017
Applying crew members and trainers can contact the individual locations after completing the online application, to inquire about interview slots. Applying Managers can call the office at 901-257-1747, however all applications are printed and reviewed on a weekly basis. If you apply you can be assured someone has your application, and will call and complete a phone interview to determine if you are a good fit.
Apply on-site Monday-Friday 9am-11am or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Must be able to pass a background check and pre-employment drug test.
Open positions in the following departments:
Tour Associates (Part Time)
Janitorial/Ecology Lead (Full Time)
Ultimate VIP Guides (Full Time)
Food Service Associates (Seasonal)
Cook (Full Time)
Food Service Lead (Full Time)
Electrician (Full Time)
Landscaping Groundskeeper (Full Time)
Merchandise Associates (Seasonal)
Cash Control Associates (Seasonal)
Ticket Office Associates (Seasonal)
Security Guards (Part Time)
Stables Associate (Part Time)
Monday – May 15th from 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Located in the Soundstage at the ALL NEW Elvis Presley’s Memphis Entertainment Complex. Address: 3717 Elvis Presley Boulevard, Memphis, TN 38116
Job seekers will be allowed to park in our Guest Parking area between 9:45 a.m. and 2:15 p.m. on this day.
For more information, visit https://www.graceland.com/
“Cook (Memphis, TN): Prep, season, & cook Chinese cuisine. Inspect/clean food prep areas to ensure sanitary food handling. Keep track of old/new food items & rotate stock. Portion, arrange & garnish food. Reqs: 2 yrs exp cook’g Chinese-style dishes; exp preparing Kung Pao chicken, Hunan shrimp, & curry chicken. Res: Fresh Red Sun Buffet LLC d/b/a Red Sun Buffet, 2796 Wolfcreek Pkwy, #105, Memphis, TN, 38133”
Source: The Commercial Appeal. (2017, April 16). Cooks needed. The Commercial Appeal, 176(106), p. 5C.
On the Border Mexican Grill and Cantina – Wolfchase Location is seeking…
- Catering, Delivery Representatives
- Service Assistants
Accepting applications until the positions are all filled.
Applicants should apply online at workatOTB.com.
On the Border Mexican Grill and Cantina, 8101 Giacosa Place, Memphis, TN 38133
Word of Faith Christian Academy is hiring:
- Summer Camp/After School Staff
- Janitor/Building Maintenance
- School Nutritionist/Cafeteria Manager
Both full-time and part-time positions are available. Please, no phone calls.
Apply in person at 3528 Dr. Gene Crockett Ave (Sharpe) M-F from 8:30 AM-4:30 P.M.
Candidates can apply in person Tuesdays and Thursdays 11 am-2 pm or by emailing resume to email@example.com