- Chief Radio Electronics Technician & IAT
- 1st Radio Electronics Tech-IAT – Asst Cook
- Radio Electronics Technician 2
- Steward Cook – Chief Cook – Cook Baker
- Electronics Tech – Refrigeration Eng.
- Deck Engineer Machinist – Pumpman –
- Yeoman Storekeeper – Assistant SK
- Medical Services Officer – AB – Entry Level
Category Archives: Restaurant, Culinary, Cooking & Food Service
Youth Villages – Career Opportunities – Food Service Worker,Maintenance Tech, Special Education Teacher, & Master’s Level Clinical Liaison positions available
Food Service Worker
Prepping and cooking meals on a daily basis, by following recipes and dietary guidelines. Responsible for maintaining excellent safety and sanitation standards within the department. Also responsible for helping to maintain kitchen stock areas and helping to check in/ put away stock as it is brought in. May be required to work at different campuses, as needed. Have at least six months of cooking experience in a school system, putting up stock, lifting, standing, serving meals, following health code.
Have knowledge of USDA guidelines
The shift hours are 10:30am-7:00pm. Weekend and holiday work is required.
Six months of experience as a cook in a non-fast food restaurant or healthcare setting. Familiarity with basic kitchen principles, portioning, stock management, and health department regulations. High School Diploma or GED preferred. ServSafe Certification preferred.
Be able to stand for period of time.
Be able to raise, lower, and carry objects 25-50lbs.
Experience growth and development through our continuous training, as well as tuition and licensure reimbursement, or pursue opportunities to advance both clinically and administratively with Youth Villages.
Medical, Dental, Prescription Drug Coverage and Vision Retirement Savings Pension Plan 403 (b) 2 weeks paid vacation 12 paid sick days per year 10 paid holidays
Paid Parental Leave Mileage & Cell Phone Reimbursement (when applicable)
Join us for our JOB FAIR as we gear up for 2019-2020 Grizzlies Season ~
Levy is proud to provide Food & Beverages for the FedEx Forum and we are hiring for part-time seasonal positions.
Whether watching the Grizzlies play on the court or enjoying an exciting concert, Levy guarantees top-notch cuisine and impeccable customer service – Giving guests the ‘The Levy Difference’ each and every time.
Join us for our Job Fair
Thursday, August 22nd 10am-6pm
Hiring Cooks, Concessions, Dishwashers, Servers, Runners and Bartenders.
Please come professionally dressed (No tank tops, halter tops or shorts). You will not be allowed an in person interview if you are not dressed for the job fair, but you are welcomed to complete an application.Continue reading
Attached is the current open positions at our property. apply online using this link http://schultehotels.com/shg_aboutus_careers.php .
Sheraton Memphis Downtown
250 N. Main St.
Memphis, TN. 38103
For the Week of June 10-14, 2019
We are seeking the best hospitality professionals, achievers and leaders who are passionate, highly competitive and exceptional people.
All applicants must apply online at http://schultehotels.com/shg_aboutus_careers.php
- Front Office
- Bellman (1) PT (1) FT
- Front Desk Agent (2) FT
- PBX Operator (1) FT
- AM Room Attendant (6) FT
- Houseperson (3) FT
- PM Room Attendant (4) FT
- Room Inspector (4) FT
- Accounting Clerk (1) FT
- Dishwasher (1) PT
- Line Cook (5) FT
- Banquet Captain (2) FT
- Banquet Server (1) PT
- Engineer 1 (2) FT
- Server (3) FT
- Bartender (1) FT
- Hostess (1) FT
- Sales Manager (1) FT
- Executive Meeting Manager (1) FT
Schulte Hospitality Group was formed by several generations of experienced and quality innkeepers who had a passion for the business and the drive and fortitude sought by many owners. We have assembled an experienced team with talents encompassing all aspects of hospitality that has meant measured success for our clients, loyalty and pride from our employees and recognition in the industry.
The Sheraton Memphis Downtown Hotel is located on the vintage Memphis Main Street Trolley line; we provide easy access to some of downtown’s most notable attractions. Our 600 stylish guestrooms and suites feature magnificent city views. With more than 12,000 square feet of versatile function space, the Sheraton Memphis Downtown Hotel is perfect for productive business meetings as well as elegant wedding receptions. The hotel is also connected to the Memphis Cook Convention Center, which offers more than 350,000 square feet of venues.
At Schulte Hospitality we believe that it is the people that are our biggest asset. The special service touches that make our hotels unique and stand out above the competition are only provided by a caring and engaged staff.
At our hotels we provide competitive benefits along with an atmosphere designed to encourage and promote a career path within the company.
Hilton Careers are looking to fill the following positions
Front Office Manager – Embassy Suites Memphis. Job Order # 782144
Bartender (Part Time/Evening) – Embassy Suites Memphis. Job Order # 782146
Breakfast Cook (Part Time) – Embassy Suites Memphis. Job Order # 782151
Guest Service Agent – Homewood Suites Germantown. Job Order # 782153
Front Desk Agent – Embassy Suites Memphis. Job Order # 782155
Guest Service Agent – Homewood Suites Memphis/Poplar. Job Order # 782157
For more information and to apply go to : www.JOBS4TN.gov website and register !!
MINACT, INC., Dr. Benjamin L. Hooks Job Corps Center positions: Utility Worker, Cook, Maintenance Mechanic, Security Officer and Substitute Residential Advisor: Continuous Internal / External Posting (04.24.19 – 05.01.19)
The Sous Chef will be responsible for assisting with the direction and oversight of all culinary operations in the hotels continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, the Sous Chef would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Assist the Food & Beverage Director in the direction and oversight of all culinary operations, to include, but not limited to, preparation and production of all hotel meals, food quality and presentation, compliance with all safety and sanitation standards and regulation, team member productivity and performance, implementation of policies and procedures, cost controls and overall profitability
- Create and implement menu selections for special banquet themes and events based on current food trends and regional tastes in partnership with the Executive Chef and Director of Food and Beverage, as needed
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, local and company health, safety, sanitation and alcohol awareness standards
- Assist in monitoring and developing team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision, conducting counseling and assisting with evaluations, training, scheduling and assigning work and delivering recognition and reward.
- Must be able to work a very flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
Crowne Plaza Downtown Memphis
We offer a competitive salary and benefits. Benefits include health, dental, vision, prescription & life insurance, 401k with company match, voluntary ST & LT disability, opportunities for career advancement in our crowing company.
General Requirements: Your chance to shine! The beautifully renovated Crowne Plaza Memphis Downtown is currently seeking to hire several part time housekeepers/room attendants.
The ideal candidate has a passion for delivering true Southern Hospitality to our guests and providing them with an experience they will love. Ability to work weekends and holidays is a must. You will be responsible for preparing guest rooms for arrival in a timely manner and attention to detail is a must.
- Ability to attend to guests, associates and management in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner which requires strong customer service as well as written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and communicate in English to adequately perform the duties of the job.
- Extensive knowledge of Food and Beverage etiquette service standards.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Must be detail-oriented in reviewing final drink and food products.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and work with a team.
- Must be energetic and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to show initiative, including anticipating guest or operational needs.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which includes wearing the proper uniform/attire and nametag