Choose901 Jobs of the Week- 11/22/17
Click Here for More
Company: Memphis Business Journal
Position: Account Executive
The Account Executive will possess consultative sales skills and excel in developing objective-based integrated marketing campaigns across multiple properties consisting of print, digital and event sponsorships.
The Account Executive must be polished and comfortable working with large corporations and high-growth
small- to medium-sized businesses to identify the needs of these prospects and communicate the value of
ACBJ’s suite of products and services. The Account Executive must be a strong prospector and comfortable with closing new business deals. He or she should excel at building rapport with prospects in person, on the phone and via email. He or she should be able to solve complex problems quickly and provide the appropriate
The performance of Account Executives will be evaluated according to the standards below. These targets are the expected level of performance and may be re-evaluated in order to help the AE achieve success.
Performance that falls below the minimum defined standard is job threatening.
A. Goals and Quotas: Yearly and monthly goals will be set by the Advertising Director. Account Executives should, at a minimum, meet their monthly and yearly quotas, and should strive to exceed them.
B. New Business Targets and Prospecting: Proactively contact new-to-company prospects to generate new streams of ACBJ revenue. The Account Executive will need to quickly qualify genuine opportunities and move these to the next stage of the sales process or move on in cases where no worthwhile opportunity
C. Sales Activity: Account Executives are expected to conduct a minimum of 5-7 client meetings weekly to build a pipeline of business and ultimately closed contracts.
D. Business Acumen: Understand the business issues affecting specific prospects and/or industries and ensure that this knowledge is the foundation for our communication.
E. Product Knowledge/Market Intelligence: Clearly express the value proposition and benefits of ACBJ’s products and solutions and use this knowledge to ensure that solutions address clear business needs for the client. Account Executives are expected to read content produced by ACBJ daily and stay informed of media industry trends as well as trends affecting client’s industries.
F. Forecast: Manage sales pipeline and revenue forecast in Salesforce to ensure accurate recording of prospecting activity, conversion success, and active sales opportunities at each stage of the sales process as well as future new business revenue.
G. Managing Prospect and Client Information: Keep accurate and clear records within Salesforce to provide a solid deal and contact history that clearly shows the steps taken to reach each transaction.
H. Policies and Guidelines: Adhere to the ACBJ corporate policies set in place.
I. Communication and Teamwork: Account Executives should keep the Advertising Director apprised of their schedules and developments with their accounts via Salesforce. Administrative tasks must be completed in a timely manner as set forth by executive management. They are expected to work cooperatively and collaboratively with their clients, members of other departments, and ACBJ corporate personnel.
J. Community: Account Executives are expected to participate in all Business Unit-sponsored events and to provide input as to which of their clients and prospects should be invited.
K. Professional Development: Account Executives are expected to participate in all training offered by ACBJ. In addition, they should participate in at least one other training opportunity each year, as agreed upon with the Advertising Director.
L. Other: Account Executives should be prepared to assist with any other task or project assigned by the Advertising Director.
A. BA/BS degree.
B. 2+ years media sales experience with digital advertising preferred.
C. Proven track record of success driving revenue through the development of long-term strategic relationships.
D. Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, CRM tools like SalesForce.
E. Well versed in a variety of social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn.
To apply, e-mail Sarah at email@example.com
- Manufacturing, Gibson Guitars, 145 Lt. George W. Lee Avenue, Memphis (Apply in person)
- Warehouse General Labor (Apply in person to Marquita at 200 Collins Street, 9 am – 2 pm)
- Maintenance Techs, TruckPro (Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Executive Assistant (Email resume to email@example.com)
- Material Handlers, DHL, 5155 Lamar Ave., Memphis (Apply in person 8 am – 7 pm)
- Warehouse, DSI (Call 345-6608)
- Customer Support, AGI, 85908 Hwy. 51, Millington (Apply in person)
- Construction Laborer (Apply in person at 4646 Poplar Avenue)
- HVAC Tech (Need valid driver’s license, EPA certificate; Call 1-870-919-6540)
- Welder (Apply in person 1800 Transport Avenue)
- Auto Tech/Mechanic, Kar-Guard (Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Insulation Installer (Apply in person at 4605 Damascus Rd., Memphis)
- Warehouse (Need valid driver’s license; Apply in person at 155 US Hwy 72 East, Collierville)
- Landscaping (Call Perry at 461-2036)
- Warehouse Workers/Forklift Drivers, Ingram Micro, 3820 Micro Drive, Millington, TN (Apply in person)
- Warehouse, Prologistix, 5425 East Raines Rd., Suite 11 (Apply in person)
- Pizza Cooks/Servers, 3 Guys Pizza Pies, 255 New Byhalia Rd. or 1014 N. Germantown Parkway or 9045 Hwy. 64 (Apply in person)
- Cook/Server, The Grove Grill, 4550 Poplar Avenue, Memphis (Apply in person after 2 pm)
- Dishwasher (Apply in person at 2736 Countrywood Pkwy., Cordova)
- Servers/Hosts/Runners/Dishwashers/Bussers, Regina’s Cajun Kitchen, 60 N. Main Street (Apply in person 2 – 4 pm)
- Retail Sales, Wizard’s, 1999 Madison Avenue (Apply in person)
- Sales, Roadmasters, 8050 Singleton Ave., Millington (Apply in person)
- Sales, Sunrise, 4605 South Houston Levee Road, Collierville (Apply in person)
- Sales, Herbi-Systems, 7551 Corporate Cove East, Bartlett (Need HS Diploma of GED, valid driver’s license, computer skills; Apply in person)
Filed under Building Maintenance & Construction, Clerical & Administrative, General Labor, Job Listings, JobLINC, Mechanic, Restaurant, Culinary, Cooking & Food Service, Retail / Sales, Warehouse, Manufacturing & Logistics
Part Time Retail Sales Position
Must have some retail experience. Must be able to deal with the public. Must be on-time, hard working, and trustworthy. $8.50 hr. Must be able to work Monday thru Saturday 9:00 – 1:00.
Part Time Shipping and Receiving Position
Must be on-time, hard working, and trustworthy. Experience not necessary.
$8.50 hr. Must be able to work Monday thru Friday 9:00 – 1:00.
Please email me if you are interested at email@example.com or apply in person at All American Sporting Goods 3230 Summer Ave. Memphis, TN 38112
IKEA will have a national hiring event on Thursday, November 9 from 2pm-8pm for full-time and part-time positions.
Applicants must apply online first, then go to the store for a walk-in interview.
Applicants can apply online to Memphis jobs by going to https://seeacareerwithus.com/jobsearch/job-details/ikea-national-hiring-event-memphis-tn-nov-9-200pm800pm/1989446/1/.
After applying online, visit IKEA Memphis TN on Thursday, November 9th from 2:00pm—8:00pm for your walk-in interview. Location:IKEA Restaurant, 7900 IKEA Way, Cordova, TN 38016
Company: Vanick Digital
Position: Sales Executive – TOTUS
We are currently seeking a business development professional for our cloud based marketing solution, TOTUS. We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic business development professional that has a proven ability to develop sales relationships in the technology industry.
The right candidate will need to demonstrate a strong ability to identify and develop new clients while continuing to grow business within existing clients. They must be able to establish effective rapport with appropriate client executives to understand their business, identify areas of potential opportunity and align themselves with decision makers within the client community.
Position expectations and functions:
- Identify, prospect, and develop new client companies and partners
- Conduct research to identify potential prospects
- Ability to leverage existing business relationships and increase account penetration
- Capable of creating strong relationships in accounts assigned by management
- Build long term business relationships with new and existing clients
- Work with the management and marketing team to develop sales strategies and maximize sales
- Ability to negotiate contracts and close sales
- Effective management of short and long-term sales opportunities
- Ability to effectively and accurately manage data in CRM
- Strong presentation and closing skills
- Strong communication skills
- Sharp, articulate, and energetic with a positive attitude
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- 2 years sales experience
- Proficient experience with MS Office products and CRM software is preferred
To Apply,click here!
Company: The Peabody
Position: National Sales Manager
Prospect, pursue, sell and confirm group business out of each specified territory as defined by market and goals in order to meet/exceed group budgets.
Implement a successful solicitation strategy to group customers in order to meet and/or exceed revenue goals set forth by the Director of Sales and Marketing.
1. Solicit new and existing accounts to meet/exceed revenue goals. this consists of telephone solicitation, outside sales calls, site inspections and written communication and file maintenance.
2. Assist with directing and managing group sales activities to maximize revenue potential.
3. Participate in daily Business Review meeting, sales strategy/weekly sales meeting, pre-convention meeting, weekly yield meetings, training and other sales related meetings as required.
4. Communicate effectively to all operating departments resulting in seamless operations of programs.
5. Actively involved with all entertainment of clients to include FAM Trips, sales trips and site visits.
6. Work with other departments within the hotel to provide quality service to customers
7. Attend trade shows, community events and industry meetings.
8. Develop new accounts/maintain existing accounts
9. Maintain knowledge of market, competition and customers
1. Assist the Director of Sales with special projects
2. Exemplify “Yes I can Service”
3. Local involvement in Industry events
General Skills/Knowledge/Work Experience/Education:
At least 2 years hotel experience.
At least 2 years sales or hotel/CRS reservations experience required
Preferred software knowledge to include MS Word, Delphi, MS Excel, PMS or CRS background.
To Apply, click here!
Company: General Shale
Position: Dispatcher/Inside Sales Representative
General Shale, the nation’s leading brick and masonry materials manufacturer, is seeking a Full Time Dispatcher/Inside Sales Representative for our Memphis sales/distribution center (2076 Whitten Rd, Memphis, TN 38133). Successful candidate must acquire an in-depth knowledge of General Shale products and interact professionally with customers in a fast-paced sales environment. Responsibilities
- Inside sales
- Dispatching trucks (LTL and/or construction material dispatching a plus)
- Answering the phone
- Data entry
- Cash sales
- Liaising with outside sales team
Applicants must be self-starters who possess excellent PC skills, written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously. Customer service experience and knowledge of SAP a plus. Dispatching Experience Required.
To express interest, submit resume including education, experience and earnings history to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Heavy Construction Professionals, PSC (Call 1-870-657-4006)
- Warehouse Job Fair, Sat. Nov. 4, 8 am – 1 pm, Prologistix, 5425 East Raines Rd., Suite 11 (Apply in person)
- Guest Services Rep, Intown Suites, 3539 Ridgeway Rd. (Call 338-9788)
- Customer Service/Office (Apply in person at 1957 VanderHorn Drive)
- Repo Agent/Wrecker Operator (Call Steve at 338-9322)
- Handyman/Helper/AC Tech (Call Mr. Arlow at 406-1453)
- Stockers/Cashiers, Flash (Call 682-3888)
- Assembly/Sorters, Sedona Group (Call 367-9662)
- Warehouse (Apply in person at 6616 Kirby Center Cove)
- Material Handlers, DHL, 5155 Lamar Avenue (Apply in person)
- Front Desk, World Trichology Institute 1288 Sycamore View Rd. (Apply in person)
- Lawn Tech, Safari Lawn Care (Need valid driver’s license; Call 387-0990)
- Customer Service (Send email to email@example.com)
- Movie Theater Employees, Hollywood 20, 6711 Stage Rd., Bartlett (Apply in person)
- Installer/Warehouse (Call Ken at 848-6900)
- Auto Detailer, Abra Auto (Need valid driver’s license; Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Lumber Yard Labor (Apply in person at 3637 Jackson Avenue or 9045 Macon Rd.)
- Warehouse, Radial, 6685 Quince Rd., Suite 124 (Apply in person)
- Warehouse Workers/Forklift Drivers, Ingram Micro, 3820 Micro Drive, Millington, TN (Apply in person)
- All Positions, Amerigo, 1239 Ridgeway Rd. (Apply in person)
- Cooks/Bartenders/Servers, Grimaldi’s, 7605 West Farmington Blvd., Germantown (Apply in person)
- Cooks/Servers/Dishwashers, The Pasta Maker, 2095 Exeter Rd., Suite 30, Germantown (Apply in person)
- Cook/Butcher/Server (Apply in person 9 am – 2 pm at 1383 N. Hollywood)
- Server/Dishwasher, Belmont Village, 6605 Quail Hollow Rd. (Apply in person)
- Cook/Server, The Grove Grill, 4550 Poplar Avenue (Apply in person)
- Sales, Roadmasters Driving School, 8050 Singleton Ave., Millington (Apply in person)
Filed under Building Maintenance & Construction, Forklift, General Labor, Hotels & Hospitality, Job Listings, JobLINC, Restaurant, Culinary, Cooking & Food Service, Retail / Sales, Warehouse, Manufacturing & Logistics
Mall of Memories
Job Title: Customer Service Attendant, Southland Mall Kiosk
Reports to: Customer Service Manager
Salary/Rate: $8.50 – $9.00 Hourly (Nonexempt) 40hrs/week
Work Hours: WED – FRI, 1:00 PM – 9:00 PM/ SAT, 10:00 AM – 9:00 PM, SUN 12PM-6PM
A customer service attendant is the primary point of contact between a business and its customers. If customers want to place an order, find information, return a purchase or make a complaint, they will invariably talk to a customer service attendant.
Responsibilities & Duties: The attendant has the responsibility to oversee the daily functions related to interacting with members, guests and visitors on a daily basis. Must have the ability to welcome members, guests and visitors and have a friendly and helpful attitude. Attendant must have a neat and clean appearance as he/she is often the representative of the company that will have the most interaction with the customer. The attendant should have previous customer service experience, possess personable skills; a positive attitude is essential and must possess strong attention to detail. The attendant must be able to follow as well as execute set policies and guidelines at all times, be able to communicate effectively and exercise good judgment when necessary. The Attendant must be social media savvy, specifically Facebook. He/She should enjoy working with people, exhibit a professional demeanor and display patience when dealing with challenging situations.
Duties to include:
- Inform customers on products, pricing, & processing times.
- Instruct and assist customers on placing orders via iPad Kiosk.
- Process orders and transactions.
- Convert contacts with customers into Facebook fans of our business page or visitors to website.
- Coordinate and distribute products to customers at scheduled pick up times.
- Monitor activity on company social media business page, such as replying to customer inquiries, directing customers to business fan page and search Facebook for images of customers using products.
- Answer all incoming calls and questions or concerns users may have.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalency
- Must be able to use a computer
- At least 1 full year customer service experience or working with the public
- Must be able to work flexible schedule to include evenings and weekends
- Attendant must be able to stand for extended periods of time able to life a minimum of 15 lbs.
SUBMIT RESUME TO: SALES@MALLOFMEMORIES.COM
Contact us at: 901-930-7762 or direct at 901-568-7373.
“Freight Broker job opening available. College degree or experience needed
“Base + commissions/ insurance + benefits
“Send resumes to email@example.com”
Source: The Commercial Appeal. (2017, October 22). Localfieds. The Commercial Appeal, 176(295), p. 4C.
Company: Eyewear Gallery
With an increasing use of electronic devices for all ages and an aging population, there is a growing need for specialty lenses. You will help solve issues for people and can see the satisfying results of your and the doctor’s efforts.
You will learn:
– learn about the influence of fashion in the eyewear industry
– the fine points of high-end frame lines
– how the primary vision plans work to provide people with vision benefits
– the use of optical pre-test equipment
– common optometric office software
– become familiar with a variety of lens designs and enhancements
This is a full-time position. Candidates must have a 3 year stable job history. No prior optometric experience required. We will train the right person.
Interested candidates should submit their resume along with a brief description of why they are the right fit for this position. To find out more information, please email us info@EyewearGallery.com
- Apprentice Electricians/Carpenters/Handymen/Painters, Flash Staffing, Memphis and Olive Branch, MS (Need experience, tools; Call 682-3888)
- Guest Services, Courtyard Memphis Hotel, 6015 Park Avenue, Memphis (Apply in person)
- Technical Service Rep, ReadyMix Concrete (Call Charles at 1-601-292-3906)
- Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Apply in person at 1532 Bonnie Lane, Cordova, TN)
- Executive Assistant, Performance Repair Group, 4361 Shelby Air Drive, Memphis (Need computer skills; Apply in person)
- Customer Service/Account Rep, CDSI (Call 386-1112)
- Estimator, Level Line Construction (Call 907-9137)
- Painter (Need experience; Call Rob at 237-1200)
- Production, SMX, 4600 Pleasant Hill Rd., Memphis (Apply in person)
- Customer Service, AutoGlassNow, 3620 Lamar Avenue (Apply in person)
- Forklift Drivers, Ingram Micro, 3820 Micro Drive, Millington, TN (Apply in person)
- HVAC Tech (Need valid driver’s license, certification; Call Stephanie at 1-870-824-0138)
- Make Ready Tech (Call Samantha Shirley at 1-972-960-7741)
- Warehouse (Apply in person at 3520 East Francis Avenue)
- Host, Hog and Hominy, 707 West Brookhaven Circle (Apply in person)
- Server/Bartender/Hostess, Paulette’s, Harbor Town Square (Apply in person)
- Sales (Apply in person at 3049 Davies Plantation, Lakeland)
- All Positions, Paradise Café, 6150 Poplar Avenue (Apply in person after 1:30 pm)
- Cook, La Petite Academy, 8037 Meadow Vale Rd. (Apply in person)
- Roofing Sales, Level Line Construction (Call 907-9137)
- Sales/Admissions, Roadmasters, 8050 Singleton Ave. (Apply in person)
- Sales, Smith Imports, 2965 S. Third Street (Apply in person)
Filed under Building Maintenance & Construction, Clerical & Administrative, Forklift, General Labor, Hotels & Hospitality, Job Listings, JobLINC, Restaurant, Culinary, Cooking & Food Service, Retail / Sales, Warehouse, Manufacturing & Logistics