For more information, including how to apply, https://www.familydollar.com/corporate/careers/distribution-center-careers
“We have excellent career opportunities available for individuals interested in Production, Fleet, Clerical, and Maintenance positions. We appreciate your interest in joining Our Team!
“FAMILY DOLLAR JOB OPENINGS: FAMILY DOLLAR JOB OPENINGS:
Family Dollar’s 11 Distribution Centers are responsible for ensuring that our stores have the right product at the right time to meet our customers’ needs. Investments in Supply Chain technology are second only to our investment in the careers of our Family Dollar distribution center Team Members.
Search DC Management Careers
Complete an Online application for DC Hourly Careers
Complete a Paper application here at these DC Locations
Some of the hourly Family Dollar distribution center jobs are described below. Most positions involve a fast paced work environment, with regular lifting of up to 60 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation.
– Fills orders for stores while maintaining an established production level and quality standards. Ensures accurate and proper loading of merchandise destined for our stores from our Family Dollar warehouse. Properly stacks all merchandise in trailers so there’s no damage when delivered. Scans merchandise as it is loaded.
– Fills orders for delivery to stores while maintaining established production levels and quality standards. Orders are pulled by bulk/case quantities.
– This Family Dollar warehouse job requires the operation of material handling equipment to transport freight throughout the Distribution Center. Transports labeled freight to its assigned place for storage or shipment.
– Selects items ordered by stores and pack them properly in boxes or containers. Pulls store orders according to set production and quality standards.
– Ensures correct merchandise is stocked in an efficient manner on pick lines when needed by Order Fillers. Stocks according to an established production level and quality standards.
– Works in one of five primary Family Dollar warehouse departments (bulk, shipping, receiving, forklift, or repack). Duties include but are not limited to loading/unloading freight, stocking, order filling, box processing and housekeeping.
– Performs routine preventive maintenance (mechanical) on all major types of power transmission products. Performs necessary emergency repairs and troubleshooting on equipment. Medium level electrical installations will also be required. (2-5 years of relevant experience required).
– Assists the security supervisor with the daily activities of the operations. Secures grounds of Family Dollar warehouse, maintains reports, performs regular inspections of Distribution Center and checks trucks in and out according to procedures.
– Moves trailers around the yard as needed to provide trailers for the shipping and receiving dock doors. Provides some maintenance of trucks and runs local routes. Job requirements include Class A CDL, 1-year Over-the-Road driving experience and safe driving record required.
Family Dollar is an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you require any reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) in completing the online application, interviewing or any pre-employment assessments, please click HERE.