Clarion Security is holding a Job Fair in their office located at
5496 Poplar Ave, Ste 3, Memphis, TN 38119 on
Wednesday, October 16th between 7am – 10am and between 4pm – 6pm.
Hiring is for Unarmed Security Officers mostly overnight but some first and second shifts.
Hiring will be on the spot for onboarding on Thursday the 17th.
May apply online ahead of the job fair at www.clarionsecurity.com.
Category Archives: Security & Law Enforcement
Clarion Security is holding a Job Fair in their office located at
MEMPHIS LIGHT, GAS & WATER DIVISION
OPENING DATE: AUGUST 28, 2019
CLOSING DATE: SEPTEMBER 4, 2019
JOB TITLE: SPECIAL OFFICER
Duties: Assist in the protection and security of Division personnel and property and any other phase of security work as directed. High school diploma or General Education Development (G.E.D.). Must have 2 years full-time Corporate Security or law enforcement experience. Must have a current Tennessee Armed Guard license and possess the appropriate registration card as required by the Tennessee Department of Commerce and Insurance, (current POST certified officers are exempt from this requirement). Must meet the qualifications to obtain and maintain a Special Deputy Sheriff’s Commission through the Shelby County Sheriff’s Department. Must complete NIMS Training within 1 year of entering job.
Must not have been convicted of or pleaded guilty to any felony or misdemeanor to any federal/state laws or city ordinance. Must have not been released or discharged under any condition other than honorable from any of the armed forces of the United States. Must have at least 20/70 vision in each eye corrected to 20/20 with normal color vision and depth perception. Must have a valid driver’s license from state of residence. Works inside and outside. Subject to hazards of security work. Shift work required.
CANDIDATES ACCEPTING EMPLOYMENT WITH MLGW MUST LIVE AND MAINTAIN THEIR RESIDENCE WITHIN THE BOUNDARIES OF SHELBY COUNTY, TENNESSEE WITHIN SIX MONTHS OF THEIR EMPLOYMENT DATE.
TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB GO TO: http://jobs.mlgw.org
|Sheriff Patrol Officer (Deputy Sheriff)
Closes On: November 30, 2018 at 11:59 PM CST
|Works under general direction to perform necessary tasks to satisfy requirements legislated under the Powers and Duties of the Sheriff found in Tennessee Code Annotated, Chapters 8-8-201 and 8-8-213.
Pay Grade: 49H
1. Graduation from an accredited high school or possess a GED.
2. Must be minimum age of 21, at the time of application.
3. Must be of high moral character.
4. Discharged under honorable conditions from Armed Forces, if applicable [TN POST Rule 1110-2-.03(1)(f)].
5. Will be screened for misdemeanor/felony record. (Must not have been convicted of or plead guilty to, or entered a plea of no contest to any felony charge or to any violation of federal or state laws or city ordinances relating to force, violence, theft, dishonesty, gambling, liquor, or controlled substances).
6. Attend and successfully complete a State of Tennessee Peace Officer Standards and Training (P.O.S.T.) approved basic police training academy.
7. PROOF OF EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND/OR EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED.
Duties and Responsibilities
|1. Executes and returns process orders of the courts of record.
2. Aids and attends the courts as assigned.
3. Takes charge of custody of prisoners in the County Jail.
4. Serves, executes, and processes legally issued writs.
5. Makes initial investigations in response to dispatched calls for service.
6. Reviews and polices high accident locations and gives citations to violators.
7. Performs other duties as assigned to fulfill the requirements placed upon the office of the Sheriff Department.
8. Performs other related duties as assigned or directed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
|KSAs and Others –
1. Knowledge of the rules and regulations applicable.
2. Knowledge of traffic safety, or the use, care, and operation of the patrol vehicle under all conditions; and of the use and care of firearms and police liability.
3. Ability to master thorough on-the-job training during the first years of services.
4. Ability to deal with the public with courtesy and tact.
5. Ability to exercise good judgment and independent decision-making.
6. Ability to use self-defense techniques.
MINACT, INC., Dr. Benjamin L. Hooks Job Corps Center Security Officer: Continuous Internal / External Posting: (06.03.19 – 06.10.19)
MINACT, INC., Dr. Benjamin L. Hooks Job Corps Center positions: Utility Worker, Cook, Maintenance Mechanic, Security Officer and Substitute Residential Advisor: Continuous Internal / External Posting (04.24.19 – 05.01.19)
MINACT, INC.,Dr. Benjamin L. Hooks Job Corps CenterCareer Opportunity: Security Officer Posting Internal/External 03.14.2019 – 03.21.2019
- Mechanic (2 vacancies) General Services/Fleet
- Administrative Assistant Police Services
- Crime Analyst (3 openings) Police Services
- Senior Personnel Analyst Public Works
- Benefits Coordinator Human Resources
- HR Intelligence Analyst Human Resources
TENNESSEE HIGHWAY PATROL ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR JULY 2019 TROOPER CADET CLASS NASHVILLE –- The Tennessee Highway Patrol (THP) is accepting applications for cadet class 1219 starting in July. If you are looking for a career that affords you opportunities to achieve your goals, then the THP is where you belong. We are a multi-faceted, full-service, statewide law enforcement agency that has numerous divisions that are guaranteed to interest you. THP is a national leader in law enforcement and is internationally accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Law Enforcement Agencies (CALEA).
During the 20 week academy our training division will challenge and prepare you for the real-life scenarios that you will experience as a trooper. Our training is Peace Officer Standards Training Commission (POST). Additionally, the training you receive from our training curriculum is transferable as college credit hours. We also provide you the opportunity to attend numerous law enforcement training classes to obtain specialty skills such as crash reconstruction, drug recognition expert (DRE), instructor development and more.
Daily services performed by a Tennessee state trooper include: Assisting the public, enforcement of criminal and traffic laws, traffic enforcement, motorcycle traffic patrol, crash investigation, crash reconstruction, criminal interdiction, criminal investigations, identity crimes investigations, special operations and tactical duties, K-9 handling, diving, aviation, executive protective services, bomb squad, and much more.
Men and women interested in a career as a Tennessee state trooper must apply online, Wed, Wednesday, February 6, through 11:59 p.m. Tuesday, February 19. Individuals interested in applying for the position of state trooper must be at least 21-years-old, a U.S. citizen and have a high school diploma or equivalent. No applicants with felony convictions will be considered.
You may apply online at http://agency.governmentjobs.com/tennessee/default.cfm. Once approved by the Department of Human Resources, applicants will be notified of their qualification status via email. THP anticipates the agility test and interview appointments to begin March 12 through 15, at the Tennessee Department of Safety and Homeland Security Training Center.Continue reading
SENTRYNET JOB DESCRIPTION
Job Title: Customer Monitoring Specialist (MN0240)
Business Unit: SentryNet/SLS
Supervisor: Central Station Manager
Schedule/Shift: Variable (1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts)
Under the direction of the Central Station Manager, The Customer Monitoring Specialist
(Operator) reads and interprets coded, audible and visible signals received on alarm signal
board from the subscriber/customer premises. Such signals can include, but are not limited to
the opening and closing of protected premises, unlawful intrusions, or fire, etc. The CM
Specialist responds in a timely and professional manner; demonstrating clear voice tone and
telephone etiquette consistent with company policies and procedures. The CM Specialist
performs duties in accordance with SentryNet-Stanley established Core Values and Mission