Category Archives: Security & Law Enforcement
To Apply please visit:
· Police Video Analyst (2 openings) Police Services
· Property Room Attendant (2 openings) Police Services
· Mechanic (7 openings) General Services
· Service Advisor General Services
· Debt Analyst Finance
· OJI Police Coordinator Police Services
· Customer Service Admin Specialist Finance
· Maintenance WTP Mechanic I Public Works
· Asphalt Plant Operator Public Works
· Condemnation Specialist Public Works
· Senior Design Engineer Engineering
· Office Support Clerk Police
· Lead System Software Analyst Police Services
To Apply please visit:
Enclosed are this week’s City of Memphis job opportunities:
· Condemnation Supervisor Public Works
· Sr. Financial Analyst Finance
· Pipe Layer (4 openings) Public Works
· Helicopter Mechanic Lead Police
· Office Support Clerk (2 openings) Public Works
· Benefits Manager Human Resources
· Grants Coordinator (3 openings) Finance
· Community Center Director Parks & Neighborhoods
· Customer Service Admin Specialist Engineering
An additional City of Memphis job posting:
· Cataloguing Manager Library
To Apply Please Visit
- Security Officer (3)
- Driver/Utility Worker
- Recreation Specialist(2)
- Academic Instructor (MATH)
- Driver’s Education Instructor
- Career Counselor.
- Radio Dispatch Supervisor (2 openings) Police Services
- Office Support Clerk Police Service
- Sr. Taxpayer Services Specialist Finance
- Associate Accountant A Police Services
- Animal Service Intake Specialist Executive
Full Job Descriptions: City of Memphis_Job Postings 04182018
Apply Online: www.governmentjobs.com
MINACT, INC., Dr. Benjamin L. Hooks Job Corps Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer actively seeking to recruit, hire and promote qualified applicants for the following positions:
PRIME Residential Advisor
Academic Instructor (MATH)
If you are interested in working at our company, please visit our website https://bhooksjcc.applicantpool.com/jobs/ to apply no later than March 9, 2018.Further information regarding qualifications, job description, salary, etc. is available in the Human Resources Office. Be advised your application will not be considered if you fail to meet the required deadline.
These vacancy announcements are being advertised concurrently to all MINACT, INC. facilities as well as the TN Department of Labor and Workforce Development/Career Centers, various agencies, colleges and universities. Only applicants who meet the minimum qualifications will be considered for interviews. No qualified applicant will be discriminated against due to race, color, sex, age, national origin, creed, religion, veteran status, disability, or a handicapping condition. MINACT, INC. reserves the right to limit the interview pool based on review of requirements and number of applications submitted.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
MINACT is a federal contractor and desires priority referrals of protected veterans.
Position Posting Date: March 2, 2018
Position Closing Date: March 9, 2018
Elvis Presley’s Graceland Job Fair
Thursday, February 15, 2018, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Event held at Soundstage, accessible through Graceland Parking Entrance
- Cash Control Associate (Seasonal)
- Ecology Associate (Seasonal)
- Ecology Lead (Full Time)
- eCommerce Coordinator (Full-Time)
- Food Service Associate (Seasonal)
- Merchandise Associate (Part Time)
- Merchandise Associate (Seasonal)
- Merchandise Stock Associate (Seasonal)
- Security Guard (Part Time)
- Shuttle Driver (Full-Time)
- Shuttle Driver (Part Time)
- Ticket Office Associate (Seasonal)
- Tour Operations Associate (Part Time)
- Marketing Project Manager (Full Time)
The job fair will take place at Soundstage, which can be accessed through the Graceland Parking entrance on Elvis Presley Boulevard.
Download our employment application (5.7 MB) in PDF format. You will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader PDF plug-in.
After you fill it out, please mail or drop off, along with a resume (if applicable) to:
Elvis Presley Enterprises, Inc.
Human Resources Department
3734 Elvis Presley Blvd.
Memphis, TN 38116
tel: (901) 332-3322
Interested applicants can also fax your application or resume and detailed cover letter to: 901-344-3232.
Please note: Resumes and applications will be considered only if a specific position is currently available.