Local 24 and CW30, the Nexstar Media Group duopoly in Memphis, is searching for a sales SUPERSTAR! This is a great place to be and our people love to work here. If that’s the kind of atmosphere that you want, then you need to be armed with creativity and a “can do…go get’em, never say die” attitude everyday. We provide the tools and environment to achieve an unlimited income. You just need to be ready to offer the best ideas and creative solutions across our television and digital platforms. We need the next member of our team to bring brilliance, ability, passion and commitment.
Please apply online and include cover letter and resume.
Job Req #:
Category Archives: Television
- Oversees the daily management of assigned accounts
- Executes regular touch points with clients at campaign inception and throughout the lifetime of the client relationship
- Identifies upsell opportunities within an account’s marketing strategy and passes them along to the Media Sales Consultant for presentation to the client
- Retains client base through exemplary service and positive ROI for the client
- Through the identification of new opportunities, grows average revenue per account
- Evaluates new and existing products to determine optimal fit for each account and makes recommended marketing changes as necessary
- Develops and maintains working relationships with key contacts and team members in all functional areas
- Coordinates and monitors development of artwork, ad copy and proofs with creative team to ensure successful execution of the client’s advertising campaign
- Receives, compiles, and presents campaign performance reports to client; makes recommendations as necessary
- Stays abreast of client’s marketing needs: strategy, audience, objective, ROI expectations
- CRM experience. Matrix or SalesForce experience, a plus
- Ability to multi-task
- Time management skills
- Critical thinking skills including data analysis and ability to position findings to the customer with actionable steps
- Ability to understand customer environments and re-sell Raycom Media’s value proposition continually and influence decision makers
- Fluent in Excel, PowerPoint, analytics and research tools
- Advanced communication, presentation, analytical, and organizational skills
- Proven ability to manage projects in a changing, fast-paced environment
Open Position – News Producer (#2017-7705)
WMC Action News 5 in Memphis, Tennessee has an immediate opening for a full-time news producer.
The ideal candidate must be a strong writer, a clear communicator, and have solid news judgement. Our producers oversee a team of reporters and photographers, while working with our desk and executive producers. To join our team, you must understand the importance of being a multiplatform producer. We train our producers to be the company’s next managers.
Applicants must have at least two years of experience in a commercial television newsroom and have a Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism.
Qualified applicants, apply online and attach resume. Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen and MVR check. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V