Company: Worldwide Express
Position: Account Manager
The Account Manager position has the dual role of ongoing retention and growth of existing customers. The goal of account retention is to keep existing customers generating revenue, and growing them into larger more profitable accounts. Account retention is about building professional relationships and problem solving.
The Account Manager is the face of our company for our existing customers, and the person whom our customer best associates with the excellence of our organization. They are able to identify additional growth opportunities inside existing accounts and onboard missing business, identify changes in spending patterns for analysis, and help manage changes in a customer’s business model which impact their supply chain. They are able to find solutions which help our customers businesses, and in return help our business grow. All of this is in the name of being an irreplaceable business solution with which our customers have a sense of loyalty and trust.
Ideal candidates will have a very likeable personality, and be proficient in relationship building and communication. They will have a great ability to build a sense of trust and loyalty with our growing customer base and have a sense of attachment and ownership over the success of those clients.
Account Managers can expect extensive training and development on an ongoing basis. Corporate level training is provided in multiple weeks of classroom style seminars within the first 18 months, and ongoing training and development is provided at the district level by Sales Manager & Director of Account Management personnel. District sales teams are fairly small; generally, consist of 4-8 individuals, therefore many resources are allocated to the development of our entering staff.
Worldwide Express has a strategic partnership with UPS for light package, domestic and international shipping to penetrate the small to medium size business sector. As UPSs largest non-retail authorized reseller in North America, our Account Managers do what they do best, which is providing solutions to C-Level executives while letting UPS do what they do best: deliver more packages on time than anyone else. In addition to our relationship with UPS, WWEX has alliances with over 65 LTL, Domestic Air Freight, and International Air Freight carriers. WWEX provides tailored services and individualized shipping solutions to fit the need of any small- to medium-sized business customers.
Requirements of a Worldwide Express Account Manager
• A Bachelors Degree (REQUIRED)
• Minimum 1-2 years Account Management/Sales experience
• Outgoing, positive attitude, tough-skinned
• High energy, upbeat, friendly personality
• Passionate about personal brand, carry oneself like an executive
• Proven track record & achiever pattern through sports, job promotions, awards, rankings
• Past experience in formal leadership positions within social or professional organizations
• Comfortable in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
• Effective communicator with a strong business acumen
• Self-starter with strong organization skills & presentation skills
• Meticulous attention to detail to drive profitability
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org