W.M. Barr will be at the Walnut Grove American Job Center hiring Order Fillers (Forklift) and Warehouse Operators (Pickers/Packers). See the attached flyer on how to apply.
Category Archives: Warehouse, Manufacturing, Material Handling, Logistics, Fulfillment
W.M. Barr will be at the Walnut Grove American Job Center hiring for Forklift Operators, Production Team, etc… See the attached flyer on how to apply
For more information pleases visit https://groundwarehousejobs.fedex.com/groundwarehousejobs/?
or text FedEx to 69922
This position is responsible processing of all plant product waste through the grinder machine and the plant’s recycled material through the compactor. At a distribution center, this position is responsible for the receiving function, picking, packing and shipping customer orders and inventory integrity.
- The associate is responsible to follow requirements of TMC Quality System; including but not limited to requirements for traceability of product, recognizing customer complaints and the requirement to forward information to QA, and the Quality System requirements for Distribution centers.
- Grinding of production wastes (i.e. needles, shielding, etc.) and compacting recycling material.
- Assistance with shipping and receiving as needed (i.e. loading or unloading of freight, etc.)
- Assist production with supplying or removing cartons, pallets, chemical drums, hazardous waste removal, trash removal, etc.
- Maintaining warehouse in a clean and organized manner.
- Participates in project performance team meetings on behalf of the job unit in order to provide ideas, methods, or processes for unit/company performance improvement.
- Proper job performance is necessary to ensure proper disposal of plant waste safely and efficiently.
- Performs other job-related duties assigned.
When a position is located at a distribution center, the following responsibilities would be included:
- Responsible for receiving product, verifying accuracy and warehousing to assigned location.
- Accurately select products in accordance with customer order specifications.
- Responsible for picking/packing/shipping of customer orders with a high level of accuracy and efficiency
- Participates in all physical inventories and cycle count activities.
- Requires ability to operate various material handling equipment with proficiency and safety
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- This position within the distribution center requires a high degree of accuracy in order selection to insure customer satisfaction.
- Receives general supervision and direction on assignments and is then expected to complete work independently.
- Typically requires close visual attention to work being performed.
- Background Experiences
- High School Degree or equivalent.
If interested, please email your resume to Neomi.Nieves@terumomedical.com
Closing Date: 2/28/19
FedEx said it’s seeking to hire 500 permanent, part-time workers – unchanged from the most recent public hiring event on Dec. 8.
The job fair will be held 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. at 2874 Business Park Drive, Building D, off Democrat Road near the hub. About 11,000 people work at the hub on the north side of Memphis International Airport.
Hourly pay starts at $13, with at least 17.5 hours a week guaranteed. FedEx touts an array of benefits including medical coverage starting at $6 a month, two dedicated medical health centers in Memphis and a tuition-free bachelor’s degree program at the University of Memphis.
Applicants must be at least 18 years old and capable of lifting 75 pounds. There are no minimum education requirements, but applicants must be U.S. residents for at least five years and able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
American Job Center will host a hiring event, Tuesday, January 29, 2019, from 4:30PM-6:30PM at the AJC- 155 Angelus St. with FedEx Express. They are currently hiring for Handlers and Material Handlers. Pay ranges from $13-$13.80 per hour depending on position.
Please see the attached flyer for additional information. Also, please share this information with those who may be interested.
If you have any questions, please contact Brian Wilkes, Account Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 901-707-8412.
- Job Purpose & Scope
Operate equipment in an effective and efficient manner according to company standards, specifications and policies. To produce quality mineral fibre ceiling tile products within the Company’s parameters of quality, material efficiency, and time efficiency. Maintain a clean, safe and efficient workplace without jeopardizing product quality or the environment.
- Key Result Areas
To produce at the required output, maintaining the high standards of quality expected by our customers in a safe and efficient manner. Must be able to make product changes efficiently and maintain a smooth uninterrupted flow of product. The General Operator must be able to work with all members of the crew and departments as a team.
Sets up and operates the following machine groups as designated by supervisors:
Safely moves semi-finished product to the line, utilizing FIFO methods without damage to product Raw materials
Safely unloads raw materials to the designated positions in the warehouse, moves raw materials to the line according to instruction and systems without damage to the product.
Safely moves finished product from the production line to the warehouse without damage to the product
Feeds the line with raw materials and/or semi-finished goods, ensuring correct material numbers
Documents batch numbers used in the production
Assists in Operating splitting saw and turning device
Operating sanding machine
Quality check after surface sanding
Packages product into correct boxes, ensuring correct quantity and product type according to packaging specifications
Packages product delicately and in a timely manner in order to ensure smooth flow of product is maintained, while ensuring quality of the product is not compromised
Assists in running shrink machine and heating tunnel
Ensures visual quality of product is within specifications through on-line aesthetic quality checks
Packages boxes on pallets in the correct position ensures correct quantity and product type according to packaging specifications
Packages boxes on pallets precisely and in a timely manner, ensuring a smooth flow of product is maintained, while ensuring the quality of the product is not compromised
Assists in running pallet wrapping machine
How to Apply: Please submit resumes to Layanna.Willis@rockwool.com
Randstad is hosting a job fair at the Hickory Hill American Job Center on December 6, 2018, from 9:00 am – 12:00 pm. They are hiring for Pickers and Forklift Drivers.
4240 Hickory Hill Career Center, Memphis, TN 38141-6814
Finishers and Packagers