Category Archives: Workforce Investment Network, TN Career Center, American Job Center
Moore Advanced Job Fair: Thurs., March 7, 2019 9am to 12pm 4240 Hickory Hill Road, Memphis, TN, 38141
W.M. Barr will be at the Walnut Grove American Job Center hiring Order Fillers (Forklift) and Warehouse Operators (Pickers/Packers). See the attached flyer on how to apply.
American Job Center will host a hiring event, Tuesday, January 29, 2019, from 4:30PM-6:30PM at the AJC- 155 Angelus St. with FedEx Express. They are currently hiring for Handlers and Material Handlers. Pay ranges from $13-$13.80 per hour depending on position.
Please see the attached flyer for additional information. Also, please share this information with those who may be interested.
If you have any questions, please contact Brian Wilkes, Account Manager, at email@example.com or at 901-707-8412.
Pearson Safety Services is looking to fulfill the position of an administrative assistant. Administrative assistant responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
We are looking for a bilingual individual who is fluent in both English and Spanish. It will be this individual’s job to support managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. The admin job scope includes communicating via phone and email ensuring that all administrative duties are completed accurately and delivered with a high quality of professionalism and in a timely manner. The applicant will have to translate training programs from English to Spanish to accommodate the trainees. Also, the individual will be in charge of setting up trainees in the office computer lab to ensure they receive the correct training they need.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Maintain contact lists
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Assist in maintaining the training rooms and lab in an orderly manner
- Assist with quote development
- Print and construct training materials
- Run client training reports
- Assist safety consultants with various tasks
- Opening and closing of the office
- Run errands as needed
- Assist in maintaining training book inventory
- Translation of English programs and classes into Spanish.
- Instruct Spanish classes as needed
- Monitor training labs and training classes.
Apply on : www.jobs4tn.gov
Job Order 734322
Salary – $10 – $13
Part time to Full time
1 position avail
HSD or Equiv, 12 months of exp