2855 Price Drive, Bartlett, TN 38134 (901) 729-7593
Top Priority Homemaker Service, LLC is a Retired Veteran owned agency that provide in-home personal support care services for people that need help with daily living activities in the Memphis area.
Personal Care Assistants – $9.50/ hour
Provides in-home personal care support such as bathing, dressing, grooming, meal preparation, light housekeeping, daily living activities, tub & bed transfers, assist with mobility, etc.
- 1 year PCA experience or Certified Nurse Assistant or Medical Assistant
- Current CPR
- Current TB
- SS Card
- Driver’s license / ID
Transportation Drivers– $9.50/ hour
Provides courteous, reliable and safe transport from patient pick up location to their scheduled destination and back.
- Current Driver’s License
- “F” Endorsement or CDL license
- SS Card
- MVR (7-10 yrs)- good, clean driving record
- Current DOT physical
Please apply in person at 2855 Price Drive, Bartlett, TN 38134.
Now hosting Open Interviews every Wednesday at the North Memphis lot, 1384 Farmville Rd.
Professional School Bus Drivers
– 25 years or older
– Must posses current driver’s license
– Must have clean 3-year Motor Vehicle Record
– Must enjoy working with kids!
If you meet the above criteria, we can train you!
Come to our Open Interview Wednesdays located at 1384 Farmville Rd. Look for the yellow school buses!
Bring your driver’s license and your social security card.
Or, apply online at www.durhamschoolservices.com.
For more information, call 901-381-1277.
3/28/18 – Closing Date
City of Memphis Job Opportunities:
- Office Support Clerk Public Works
- Street Maintenance Manager Public Works
- Heavy Equipment Operator Public Works
- School Crossing Guard Police
- Storm Water Project Coordinator Public Works
- Aquatic Attendant
Apply online at www.governmentjobs.com
Please click below to link to the Jobs of the Week highlighted by the Choose901 blog. Positions range from entry-level to executive.
Presented by Operation Hope
Tuesday, February 20, 2018
Benjamin L. Hooks Central Library
3030 Poplar Ave.-Room L-56
Memphis, TN 38111
Are you interested in budgeting, paying off debt, starting a savings plan, establishing or rebuilding your credit, but don’t know where to start? This is the workshop for you. Tracy Harmon, Financial Well-being Counselor with Operation Hope, will discuss these topics and more.
For more information, please call (901) 415-2734 or (901) 318-1264, or register online.
Handler Position $13.00
Material Handler Position $13.80
Part-Time Job – Full-TimeBenefits!!
Come to our office to apply:
2874 Business Park Dr, Building D
Memphis, TN 38118
Monday-Tuesday at 6:30pm
Must bring 2 forms of ID when you apply.
Elvis Presley’s Graceland Job Fair
Thursday, February 15, 2018, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Event held at Soundstage, accessible through Graceland Parking Entrance
- Cash Control Associate (Seasonal)
- Ecology Associate (Seasonal)
- Ecology Lead (Full Time)
- eCommerce Coordinator (Full-Time)
- Food Service Associate (Seasonal)
- Merchandise Associate (Part Time)
- Merchandise Associate (Seasonal)
- Merchandise Stock Associate (Seasonal)
- Security Guard (Part Time)
- Shuttle Driver (Full-Time)
- Shuttle Driver (Part Time)
- Ticket Office Associate (Seasonal)
- Tour Operations Associate (Part Time)
- Marketing Project Manager (Full Time)
The job fair will take place at Soundstage, which can be accessed through the Graceland Parking entrance on Elvis Presley Boulevard.
Download our employment application (5.7 MB) in PDF format. You will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader PDF plug-in.
After you fill it out, please mail or drop off, along with a resume (if applicable) to:
Elvis Presley Enterprises, Inc.
Human Resources Department
3734 Elvis Presley Blvd.
Memphis, TN 38116
tel: (901) 332-3322
Interested applicants can also fax your application or resume and detailed cover letter to: 901-344-3232.
Please note: Resumes and applications will be considered only if a specific position is currently available.