Kelly Services is having a huge hiring event to fill over 100 warehouse positions
with various shifts. These positions are paying between $9.00 – $12.00 an hour
, and are long-term, or temp to hire.
Don’t Miss This Event!
When: Tuesday, August 23rd
10:00 am – 3:00 pm
Where: 1775 Pyramid Place Ste 105
Memphis, TN 38132
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 97 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
About Kelly Services®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
http://kelly-services.jobs/ – Apply Online
Tuesday, August 23, 2016 3-5 at Benjamin L. Hooks Central Library, 3030 Poplar, Meeting Room A
Tech901 is a new non-profit organization with a charter to train current or potential Memphians for a variety of information technology jobs and to work with employees to increase the Memphis technology job base. Our goal is to facilitate the area’s growth to 10,000 area technology workers by 2025.
Tech901 envisions a growing Memphis-area economy leveraging information technology job growth. We will serve a diverse range of Memphians through assessment tools, job training, and computer science education. Further, Tech901 will invest to grow and recruit IT employers to Memphis.
http://tech901.org/ – Apply Today!
Free High School Computing Foundations Course
|Welcome back to school!
Tech901 is proud to partner with the Boys & Girls Club of Memphis to provide foundational technology classes for high school students. The Fall Computing Foundations Course will provide students with the skills necessary to receive an industry-recognized certification, which can help catapult their careers and allow them to obtain technology jobs.
Who: Memphis area high school students (ages 16 to 24)
When: Monday-Thursday, 4-6pm beginning September 19, 2016 through April 20, 2017
Where: Juice Plus+ Technical Training Center at the Boys & Girls Club of Memphis
Course participants must pass an extensive interview process that meets employer standards as well as pass an online grade level assessment. The class is open to area high school students interested in an information technology career. Participating students have the ability to earn a stipend based on class effort and performance.
Click here to visit our website and apply.
Please contact us with any additional questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope you have a wonderful school year!
MALS seeks a housing counselor to provide comprehensive individualized counseling services to educate and assist clients in developing and executing a housing plan to fit individual circumstances. Excellent communication skills and ability to work with diverse clients and mortgage companies required. Must be organized and able to gather, organize and analyze large amounts of client financial information quickly. Fluency in Spanish preferred and must be computer literate. Excellent benefits including 40l (K) plan.
If interested, submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references to email@example.com. A more detailed job description may be requested.
MALS is an EOE.
Job Fair – 8/19/16 2pm-6pm Hilton Memphis, 939 Ridge Lake Blvd, 38120
Orientations at Memphis Urban League, 413 Cleveland, 38104
- 8/12 – Networking
- 8/15 – Resume Finishing Touches – must have access to electronic resume
- 8/18 – Job Fair Strategies and Employer Followup
RSVP at 901-272-2491
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Supports FMCNA’s mission, vision, core values and customer service philosophy. Adheres to the FMCNA Compliance Program, including following all regulatory and FMS policy requirements.
Provides nutritional services for the facility’s in-center and home patients as applicable in order to maximize the patient’s nutritional status and improve clinical outcomes. Functions as a member of the interdisciplinary healthcare team, supporting the FMCNA commitment to the Quality Enhancement Program (QEP) and Quality Assessment and Performance Improvement (QAI) activities. Actively participates in process improvement activities that enhance the likelihood that patients will achieve their individualized patient-specific goals as determined by the patient’s physician.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Assesses patient’s knowledge of diet and kidney disease and provides education appropriate to patient’s learning needs regarding the relationship of diet and kidney disease and the impact on the treatment process.
- Provides patient specific detailed education to patient/family/caregiver regarding nutritional status, adequacy measures and results, fluid status, and all nutrition related lab parameters pertaining to their disease process.
- Completes nutritional assessment and participates in the interdisciplinary comprehensive assessments.
- Participates with the interdisciplinary team in the development of a written, individualized comprehensive plan of care that specifies the services necessary to address the patient’s needs, in accordance with established Federal and, where applicable, state licensure guidelines.
- Calculates diet prescription according to standard of practice.
- Completes progress notes on all chronic dialysis patients according to established FMCNA guidelines. Maintains complete and accurate documentation of all appropriate information in medical record according to established FMCNA policies and Federal and state regulations.
- Provides patient with ongoing nutrition assessment and outcome-oriented nutrition counseling necessary to assist patient in achieving and sustaining an effective nutritional status.
- Identifies malnourished patients as well as patients at risk for malnutrition and works collaboratively with interdisciplinary team to identify appropriate interventions, resources or solutions. Reviews each patient’s albumin level and body weight at least monthly. Implements plan of care with involvement of patient/family/caregiver.
- Monitors adherence and response to nutrition therapy, adjusts therapy as needed to achieve and sustain an effective nutritional status, documents why the patient was unable to achieve the goals and implements the plan of care to address issues impacting the patient’s ability to achieve the goals.
- Collaborates with the interdisciplinary team on Urea Kinetic Modeling recommendations to achieve the physician’s prescription of Kt/V.
- Collaborates with the interdisciplinary team on management and recommendations for mineral metabolism and renal bone disease, anemia and iron status, nutritional status, psychosocial status, vascular access, modality, rehabilitation status and sodium/volume control.
- Adheres to FMCNA algorithm and medical record policies.
- Reports on nutrition QAI results and participates in the interdisciplinary QAI program.
- Collaborates and coordinates with team members in provision of Pre-ESRD education as appropriate.
- When appropriate, works with Case Manager to coordinate plan of care for patient education and identifies candidates to refer to physician for nutritional supplements, as per disease management agreements.
- Reviews nutrition related lab results:
- – Counsels patient and/or caregiver and formulates appropriate action.
- – Recommends treatment changes to the interdisciplinary team as appropriate.
- – Communicates with physician and/or facility staff regarding lab results as appropriate.
- – Communicates lab results and recommended treatment changes to providers of patient care in nursing facilities (i.e. hospitals, short term and long term care facilities).
- Participates in pertinent staff meetings (i.e. general staff, quality improvement), Care plan meetings, and others as applicable.
- Consults with FMS Corporate Dietitian regarding nutrition concerns as needed.
- Maintains and improves knowledge and skills for a competent and innovative practice.
- Maintains dietetic registration and continuing education hours as specified by American Dietetic Association and state licensure regulations where applicable.
- Collaborates with interdisciplinary team, ensuring that all work areas are safe and clean.
- Other nutrition management duties as assigned.
- Registered Dietitian as per Commission on Dietetic Registration.
- Board Certified Specialist in Renal Nutrition encouraged.
- Current state licensure if applicable.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Minimum of 1 year professional work experience in clinical nutrition as a Registered Dietitian.
- Previous renal experience preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership competencies and skills for the position, including ability to teach, strong organizational skills, excellent communication, customer service, relationship development, results orientation, team building and decision making.
- Able to perform responsibilities with minimum supervision.
- Basic computer skills required.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
- Company: Fresenius Medical Care
- Location: Memphis, TN
- Closing Date: September 15, 2016
Qualified candidates should apply online at: https://jobs.fmcna.com/