Thursday, April 27, Sprouts Grocery Stores, 9050 Hwy. 64, Lakeland
3150 Village Shops Drive, Germantown
- Must have at least 6 months of experience, preferably in a production environment
- Must be able lift at least 50 lb.
- Perform repetitive task for an entire shift: required to stoop, kneel, bend and reach
- Frequent manipulation of hands/wrists to handle and assemble/disassemble product
- Must be able to stand throughout the work shift
- Must possess basic math, counting and sorting skills
- Forklift Drivers must be certified on Sit Down, Stand Up with at least 6 months experience
- Bring resume with current work history
- Able to provide two forms of ID
- Able to provide proof of education (Diploma or G.E.D.)
- Must have 2 references from most recent employers
Randstad offers healthcare benefits package
Randstad pays weekly
Our client is conveniently located near shops, restaurants, banks and Hwy 40
· HCD Project Manager Housing & Community Development
· Information Security Analyst (2 openings) Information Systems
· Sr. Telecommunications Analyst Information Systems
· IT Compliance Specialist Information Systems
Apply Online http://memphistn.gov/Government/HumanResources/CareerOpportunities.aspx
The Memphis College of Art Campus Safety Department has full-time positions open on 1st shift 8am-4pm, 2nd shift 4pm-12am and 3rd shift 12am-8am. Pay starts at $10, plus benefits. Must have a valid drivers record, clean background and a valid security license. Apply in person at 1930 Poplar or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
On April 29th, Crosstown Concourse is hosting a job fair in their Central Atrium from 10a.m. – 2p.m.
There will be over 60 jobs that need to be filled. Any persons seeking employment opportunities are cordially invited to attend. Pre-registration is strongly recommended.
You can register by clicking this link: Crosstown Concourse Job Fair
Below are the press release and flyer for the event.
The Finch – Henry Job Corps Center is currently accepting applications for the following position: Security Officer part-time Interested applicants should apply in the Office of Human Resources at the Finch – Henry Job Corps Center or your local MINACT, INC. facility Human Resources Department. Further information regarding qualifications, job description, salary, etc. is available in the Human Resources Office. Be advised that your application will not be considered if you fail to meet the required deadline.
Only applicants who meet the minimum qualifications will be considered for interviews. No qualified applicant will be discriminated against due to race, color, sex, age, national origin, creed, religion, veteran status, disability, or a handicapping condition. MINACT, INC. reserves the right to limit the interview pool based on review of requirements and number of applications submitted. You may email your cover letter and resume to the attention of Sonyama Jackson, Human Resources Specialist at the email address listed below. EOE/AA Employer & M/F/Disability/Vet
Positions Open/Posting Date: April 13, 2017 Positions Closing Date: April 19, 2017
“Utility Construction Company in Arlington, TN looking for a Diesel Mechanic with Class A Drivers-License. Must be experienced in repairing gasoline, diesel and hydraulic equipment. Work begins at 7:00 am and may periodically require some overtime. Pay based on experience. Drug and alcohol free environment.
Email resume to: email@example.com”
Source: The Commercial Appeal. (2017, April 16). Diesel mechanic. The Commercial Appeal, 176(106), p. 5C.
“Cook (Memphis, TN): Prep, season, & cook Chinese cuisine. Inspect/clean food prep areas to ensure sanitary food handling. Keep track of old/new food items & rotate stock. Portion, arrange & garnish food. Reqs: 2 yrs exp cook’g Chinese-style dishes; exp preparing Kung Pao chicken, Hunan shrimp, & curry chicken. Res: Fresh Red Sun Buffet LLC d/b/a Red Sun Buffet, 2796 Wolfcreek Pkwy, #105, Memphis, TN, 38133”
Source: The Commercial Appeal. (2017, April 16). Cooks needed. The Commercial Appeal, 176(106), p. 5C.