Tag Archives: administrative assistant
Reports To: President & CEO Status: Full-Time FLSA: Exempt Hours: 8:30 a.m.– 5 p.m., M–F (overtime as needed)
Job Summary: Responsible for greeting visitors, handling telephone calls, processing incoming and outgoing mail, processing donation letters, maintaining board and employee documents/files, maintaining room and equipment calendars, providing administrative support for the CEO and management staff.
- Greet visitors, answer and route telephone calls, accept and process food donations.
- Sort incoming mail, separating any checks, distribute mail and checks, process outgoing mail for postage.
- Proofread thank you letters and prepare letters for mailing; oversee volunteers in this task.
- Maintain board of directors list, board packets, board minutes, board books and files; staff list, employee mail and fax boxes and forms files.
- Maintain conference room and equipment sign-out calendar.
- Maintain positive interpersonal relationships with donors, volunteers, agency representatives, visitors, management, staff and board of directors.
- Prepare correspondence, memos, reports as needed for CEO.
- Manage CEO’s time and calendar through efficient scheduling of internal and external meetings, conferences and travel.
- Provide clerical support to management staff in assigned project based work.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Two years of college plus 2 years clerical experience, including multiple line telephone/switchboard.
- Computer skills including advanced proficiency in Outlook, Powerpoint, Microsoft Word and Excel, including mail merge feature.
- Ability to use standard office equipment.
- Knowledge of good record keeping procedures and ability to maintain accurate records and files.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Organizational skills with attention to detail while keeping multiple projects moving forward.
- Ability to type 50 words per minute with accuracy.
- Professional and pleasant demeanor with all internal and external contacts.
- Motivated self-starter who can anticipate needs and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment under pressure-sensitive situations.
APPLY IN PERSON: 239 South Dudley St., Memphis, TN 38104. No phone calls, please. Or, Complete an online employment application by clicking: onlineemployment_application_fillable.docx and emailing it to: HR@midsouthfoodbank.org with “Employment Application” on subject line.
We’ve got a couple of great opportunities for driven and ambitious individuals looking to join our team over here at Leadership Memphis! Graduate Memphis is accepting resumes for the position of Director of Memphis Talent Dividend. LM is seeking an operations coordinator to assist in administrative tasks, help manage day-to-day operations and support the staff in their duties. Read on for job descriptions!
View original post 179 more words
Join Our Team! Immediate Openings With New Memphis
July 22nd, 2013
New Memphis Institute is seeking two dynamic individuals to join our team for the positions: Manager of Embark and Administrative Assistant.
The Manager of Embark is responsible for the operational success and expansion of New Memphis’ newest program designed for promising young talent in Memphis.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for supporting senior team members with developing materials, correspondence, and scheduling.
- Manager of Embark- click here for full job description
- Administrative Assistant- click here for full job description
We are looking to fill these positions immediately. Applicants should send resume and cover letter by Aug. 5th to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Forest Hill Cemetaries
Immediate Job opening for Administrative Assistant
Forest Hill Cemetery – East
2440 Whitten Road
submit resume to Teresa Nichols
Pre-need Funeral and Cemetery Sales
Insurance licence a plus but not required . . .
Forest Hill Cemetery – South
2545 E. Holmes Road
submit resume to Teresa Nichols