EMPLOYMENT WITH SHELBY COUNTY GOVERNMENT REQUIRES:
– A satisfactory check of references.
– A medical examination may be required and may be considered before any appointment can be finalized; and may require a laboratory test for alcohol and substance abuse.
– Candidate selected for position must reside in Shelby County as of employment date and remain a resident.
– Federal law requires that the selected candidate provide proof of identity and employment eligibility.
– All Shelby County employees must receive their payroll check through direct deposit as a condition of employment.
Human Resources recommends that the job posting announcement be printed or saved to a file on your computer before the job closing date. After the job closes the job posting announcement will be unavailable.
Shelby County Government is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, sex, national origin or handicap status.
Shelby County Government participates in E-Verify
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER