Tag Archives: Customer Service
Apply online at jobs.kroger.com to Union Avenue location. Upon submission of the application, candidates will receive an email assessment that must be completed in order to be considered for the position.
Design Associate/Sales Associate
Job Location – All Memphis Area Locations
Application Closing Date – no closing date
Apply online at http://www.pier1.com/careers.html
Walnut Grove Location:
Position Title: Customer Service Rep – Int
Location (City, State): Memphis, TN
Application Posting: April 16, 2014
Application Deadline: April 22, 2014
Requisition Number: 14002040
Provide superior customer service to internal and external customers.
Cross functional communication with Sales, Finance, Transportation, Operations and other support areas regarding specific customer requirements.
Demonstrate strong communication skills and the ability to interact with customers, Sales and Brokers/Vendors regarding order placement, samples, special orders, billing, credits, Will Call, etc.
Answer customer calls in a polite, positive and professional manner.
Strong problem solving skills to resolve all customer complaints and bring desired results.
Build strong partnerships with customers and Sales.
Investigate any billing discrepancies and resolve issues.
Team collaboration and strive to attain company goals with peers, management and other support areas.
Consistently works toward a high standard of accuracy and excellence.
Demonstrate enthusiasm and eagerness to exceed job expectations.
Ability to multi task and meet required deadlines.
Handle heavy phone and email communications.
Set priorities in daily job activities and work with little supervision.
Work closely with Transportation and Operations to achieve customer satisfaction.
Contact customers to announce promotions or other selling opportunities such as slow moving items, close-out items and/or special buys.
Provide internal vacation coverage for Sales and weekend coverage.
Participate in special projects or other assigned task directed by management.
KEY ATTRIBUTES OF SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES
· Self Starter
· Positive Attitude
· Results Oriented
· Team Player
· Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
· Ability to Prioritize Daily Activities
· Multi Task
· Time Management Skills
· Change Management Skills
· ‘Can Do’ Attitude
· Computer Skills
· Flexible work schedule to work overtime if necessary
· Detail oriented
Education/Training: High School diploma or equivalent required; College degree preferred.
Related Experience: At least three (3) years of previous customer service experience in a call center or escalation setting required; outside sales support experience preferred; foodservice/distribution experience preferred.
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Strong computer skills / aptitudes in applications including, but not limited to, Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook; AS400 or SAP order entry system a plus; type 45+ wpm; 7,500+ kspm calculator; strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills; strong problem resolution ability required; candidate must have a solid customer service orientation, with ability to professionally and effectively influence/persuade customers to purchase products: must also be able to process multiple issues simultaneously, driving them to successful resolution.
Eligibility for Application – Internal Applicants
All regular full-time employees must meet the criteria below to be eligible to apply for posted openings.
1. Have a satisfactory (no current performance improvement plan) performance record;
2. Have a satisfactory (no current disciplinary action) attendance record;
3. Possess the advertised minimum qualifications for the job opening;
4. Possess continuous Company service as noted:
- Exempt – employed in current position a minimum of 12 months
- Non-exempt & hourly – employed in current position a minimum of 6 months
- If applying for Driver in Training Program, employee must meet minimum requirement of 1 year experience as a Selector
Eligible employees who wish to apply for a posted position must attach a signed Manager Evaluation Form with his/her application in Taleo by the Closing Date specified on the job posting. The signed Manager Evaluation Form acknowledges the manager’s awareness that the employee is submitting his/her name as an applicant.
All internal applicants for a posted position will be considered on the basis of their qualifications and ability to perform the job successfully. Internal candidates who are not selected will be notified by Human Resources.
Internal Associates: If interested, go to www.usfoods.com to apply.
Diamond Brokers of Memphis is needing someone to work one full day during the week, 9:45 a.m.-6:15 p.m. and on Saturdays from 9:15 a.m.-5:15p.m.
The person will assist customers looking at jewelry in the store, answer the phone, and other administrative type duties.
No jewelry experience is necessary because we will train them on everything. Any prior
customer service experience is a plus though. To apply, just email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please no phone calls. We will contact if we wish to bring in for an interview.
Position: Assistant Store Manager
Company: Goodwill Industries Manasota- North MS
Location: Hernando, MS and Southaven, MS
# of Positions: 3 positions open
Closing Date: September 30, 2013
*Applicants should complete application at store of interest; Hernando location (2670 McIngvale Rd, Suite 0, Hernando MS 38632 or Southaven location (925 Stateline Rd, Southaven, MS 38671) or send resume to email@example.com . Only applicants with 3-5 years solid retail-supervisory experience will be considered.*
Organization inspires hope and self-confidence, helping people from all backgrounds and walks of life to feel successful, valuable and dignified. We help people earn a living, improve their lives, and strengthen their families and their communities by offering customized job training, employment placement and other services to people who have disabilities, lack education or job experience, or face employment challenges.
If you enjoy a challenging, fast paced setting, and find the retail environment exciting then this Manager position may be the job for you.Our mix includes new vintage and one of a kind value priced goods
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- · Manage the store staff and operations effectively to achieve financial goals.
- · Manage an individual store ensuring labor, expenses and revenue goals are met within the approved budget
- · Ensure labor is scheduled to meet customer service needs and complete operating activities
- · Plans, organizes and prioritizes store operational requirements
- · Complete store reports as needed
- · Act as the primary resource for resolving problems.
- · Perform all job duties necessary to providing a clean, safe, and pleasing environment to customers and associates by following company standards for safety and overall store appearance both inside and outside of the store
- · Oversees the off-loading and on-loading of materials from trailers to and from the Plant.
- · Ensure retail store is compliant with all sales division procedures and agency policies & procedures.
- · Maintain established customer/donor service standards and resolve complaints as needed.
- · Plan and implement merchandising strategies
- · Ensure the store hours of operation are met and the proper procedures are followed for cash transactions and deposits.
- · Provides customer service in a positive, professional, and courteous manner.
- · Hires and trains staff, delegates work assignments, assesses performance and provides feedback, coaching and counseling as appropriate to ensure a high level of productivity.
- · Define staff development needs, and administers disciplinary action as required, up to and including termination.
- · Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills such as courtesy, sensitivity, politeness, and
- · Demonstrates and promotes teamwork and cooperation.
- · Enforce all policies and procedures to ensure excellent customer service is provided
- · 3 -5 years retail experience in a supervisory position
- · Positive work history
- · Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- · Ability to supervise, direct, motivate, discipline staff as necessary
- · Ability to work well with the public.
- · Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- · Value diversity
We care about the people we employ. Please apply now if you wish to be part of a vibrant organization that is an innovative place to work, where employees are valued for their talents.
MEMPHIS LIGHT, GAS & WATER DIVISION
Job Recording (901)528-4142
OPENING DATE: MAY 17, 2013
CLOSING DATE: June 03, 2013
JOB TITLE: Service Advisor (PART-TIME)
DUTIES: Process or refer calls from customers concerning service, billing matters and miscellaneous complaints; grant extensions on bills within qualified parameters; and handle calls from irate/hostile customers effectively.
Must have successfully completed Data Entry Exercises, Group C. Must have successfully completed Placement (Group 007 “Customer Contact Representatives”)/Performance Exercises and Customer Service Simulation Test.
Works in office. Subject to stressful environment handling customers using abusive language, noise, eye fatigue and sitting for long periods of time. Shift work required. Subject occasionally to mandatory overtime.
Candidates accepting Employment with MLGW must live and maintain their residence within the boundaries of Shelby county, tennessee within six months of their employment date.
TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB GO TO:
Terminix and American Home Shield Openings
(2) Sales Supervisors: direct sales supervision experience is excellent!
(20) Inside Sales Reps
(20) Customer Service Reps
Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
American Home Shield
Telesales Consumer Associate – must have call center phone sales experience.
Resumes can be sent to email@example.com
Terminix hosting job fair today
Memphis Business Journal
Date: Thursday, January 3, 2013, 7:45am CST
My Fox Memphis reports the job fair will be held offices at the Terminix offices at 6399 Shelby View Drive from 4-7 p.m. The pest control service provider, a subsidiary of Memphis-based The ServiceMaster Co., intends to hire 20 full-time inside sales representatives and 20 customer service representatives
Seasonal Overnight Stocker-436019BR
Admin Seasonal CSA-436091BR
*Hiring for great customer service skills, bilingual associates, and leaders for our company! http://www.lowes.com/careers
Lowe’s of Memphis 2237
585 N. Perkins Rd
Memphis, TN 38122