Tag Archives: Health
“In affiliation with Kindred Healthcare
“NURSING OPEN HOUSE
“Thursday, September 7th, 1:00pm-4:00pm
“On-the-spot interviews & job offers!
“$5,000 sign-on bonus for Full-Time positions! ….
“Baptist Memorial Rehabilitation Hospital
“1240 South Germantown Road, Germantown, TN 38138
“Can’t come Thursday, but want to chat? Contact Stacie Schroeppel at 901-275-3309 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: The Commercial Appeal. (2017, August 27). Localfieds. The Commercial Appeal, 176(239), p. 5C.
“BMG Family Physicians Group has healthcare opportunities in the following areas: Certified Med. Asst/LPN/MLT: F/T available, multiple locations. Duties include triaging patients, injections, basic lab skills, phlebotomy & assisting physicians. Limited X-ray certification pre’fd, but not required. MUST have 2 years Medical Asst. exp.
“BMG Family Physicians Group (Please specify position) FAX: 901-751-5541 or email: email@example.com”
Source: The Commercial Appeal. (2017, August 27). Localfieds. The Commercial Appeal, 176(239), p. 4C.
Recruits, screens, trains, assigns, and manages volunteers. Identifies volunteer requests, develops service descriptions and matches volunteers to departmental requests. Provides customer service to volunteers, callers and hospital visitors, including donors and Hospital/Foundation Staff. Models appropriate behavior as exemplified in The Methodist Mission, Vision and Values.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in non-profit Administration, communications, education, marketing or Human Resources.
- Certified Administrator of Volunteer Services (CAVS) is required within two years of employment.
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Two years work experience in non-profit or related field required to include one (1) year of experience in the management of volunteers and /or special events.
- Previous experience in patient service/healthcare or a related human services field is preferred. Two years work experience in non-profit or related field required to include one (1) year of experience in the management of volunteers and /or special events.
- Previous experience in patient service/healthcare or a related human services field is preferred.
- Knowledge of the structure of the Untied Methodist Church and how it relates to MLH is preferred
- Ability to demonstrate leadership potential
- Skills in composing and delivering presentations to outside organizations or department leaders.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Promotes working relations and works as part of the department team inter- and intra-departmentally to facilitate the department’s ability to meet goals and objectives
- Recruits new volunteers from organizations. Promotes program within community
- Assesses facility needs and implements volunteer positions to meet those needs operationally and clinically. Coordinates shift and/or event specific volunteers and programs
- Provides customer service to volunteers, callers, hospital visitors and staff
- Assists Director in developing recognition programs for volunteer participants
- Performs other job functions as requested
- The physical activities of this position may include climbing, pushing, standing, hearing, walking, reaching, grasping, kneeling, stooping, and repetitive motion.
- Must have good balance and coordination.
- The physical requirements of this position are: light work – exerting up to 25 lbs. of force occasionally and/or up to 10 lbs. of force frequently.
- The Associate is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity, such as preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; or extensive reading.
- The conditions to which the Associate will be subject in this position: The Associate is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions; job functions are typically performed under conditions such as those found in general office or administrative work.
Candidates can apply to this position by going to https://jobs.methodisthealth.org/job/Memphis-Volunteer-Svcs-Coord-FT-Job-TN-37501/425148000/