Job Posting: Campus Accountant – L’Ecole Culinaire Memphis
L’Ecole Culinaire – Memphis has an excellent opportunity for a Campus Accountant. This position is responsible for maintaining, tracking and reporting student accounts and accounts payables and receivables. The Accountant monitors and reports on the campus financial activity. In addition, this position ensures compliance with regulatory agencies in the area of student payments, Title IV funds, and refunds, and monitors the collection efforts of the campus to ensure objectives are being met.
Specific responsibilities are:
Administers new and existing accounts in ACCPAC and CampusVue software programs each start date, by invoicing, maintaining and reviewing each.
- Administers and applies receipt of all funds, including student payments, agency payments and scholarships to the student accounts.
- Prepares and deposits all receipts for the day, or as needed.
- Invoices students for books, uniforms, tools, and supplies each new phase. In addition, distributes and issues textbooks, equipment and supplies.
- Administers student installments payments for each phase. Tracks and reports internally and externally on collection efforts.
- Administers student refund program to include withdrawals and drops, ensuring all refunds are requested and made in compliance with regulatory agency requirements and corporate policies.
- Works on special projects as directed by the campus director.
This position requires an Associate’s degree plus 5-8 years of experience in accounting arena. In addition, the position requires personal computer skills (Microsoft Office, inclusive of Word, Excel, Access and Outlook) and accounting software. Excellent spelling and grammar skills with the ability to communicate in a courteous, tactful and concise manner, is essential. In addition, must have in-depth knowledge of concepts, practices and procedures with ability to use in varied situations.
If you know someone who meets these qualifications and may be interested in this opportunity, please forward the resume to email@example.com