Tag Archives: Manager
For Collierville Location.
Store Hiring Event January 6, 2016
What our Store Staff means to ALDI.
Our Store Staff is the face of the ALDI shopping experience, and our most valuable asset. Their hard work makes it possible to uphold our company philosophy. Their smiles and pleasant demeanors keep customers coming back time and time again.
What our Store Associates do.
You’ll be front and center working in many roles – everything from cashier to stocker – while providing outstanding customer service. You’ll also assist Store Management by merchandising product, monitoring inventory, and keeping the store looking its best. It’s an opportunity to get more out of your career and grow in an exciting environment.
What our Shift Managers do.
Shift Managers play a crucial role in keeping the store running and looking its best. They also must provide outstanding customer service. Shift Managers have the opportunity to manage the sales floor, supervise and support store associates when the Store Manager isn’t scheduled. Like all ALDI positions, the Shift Manager role is hands-on and fast-paced. It’s a lot of responsibility, but it’s filled with possibilities for you and your career at ALDI.
Requirements for Store Staff and Shift Managers.
We have important requirements for all potential ALDI employees. You must be able to lift and stock merchandise up to 45 pounds. You must be able to multitask and communicate effectively with your fellow staff, while being open to new ideas. Excellent customer service skills and communication are a must, as well as a flexible schedule. We provide an extensive period of training that will give you the tools, skills, and confidence you need to excel at ALDI. You must be at least 18 years old with a High School diploma or G.E.D. You must also pass a drug background check. Are you up for the challenge?
Satisfied employees ensure our company’s success. As an integral part of our success as a company, you’ll earn a level of rewards that leads the industry and demonstrates our commitment to you and your future.
Apply in person at:
8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Agricenter International, 7777 Walnut Grove Road, Memphis, Tennessee
1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Agricenter International, 7777 Walnut Grove Road, Memphis , Tennessee
$16.00/manager hour worked
$45,760/yr* with an opportunity to earn $75,000 to $85,000/year as a
$22.00/hour (average 40 hours/week)
Be a team player
- Be able to lift 45 lbs
- Must have a flexible schedule
- Have a High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Must pass drug test as well as background check
- Excellent customer service skills
The ALDI difference
- Industry-leading Wages
- Major Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance & Prescription Coverage for Eligible Employees
- Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Company Contribution to Retirement Savings Plan
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Two personal days after 90 days of employment, three after 1 year
- One sick day after 90 days, two after 120 days and three after 180 days
Collections & Credit Risk Manager is primarily responsible for managing all phases of collections for the company account aging for domestic & international accounts while supervising and coordinating activities of the Credit department and staff.
REPORTS TO: Vice President of Finance
- Supervise, train and mentor Credit Department personnel.
- Manage the credit risk of the overall company account aging and manage all aspects of collection process for all accounts
- Oversee the collection activities of the credit staff and assist them in working with customers on appropriate collection plans.
- Identify and respond to accounts that represent significant credit risk and collection delinquency. Communicate with collection agencies, bankruptcy courts, and attorneys to facilitate these collection efforts.
- Prepare reporting to track all potential and actual bad debt activity and expenses.
- Oversee the proper maintenance of account master data and account set-up
- Evaluate credit worthiness of customers analyzing financial statements, utilizing credit reports, and assigning appropriate credit limits.
- Prepare various month end management reports that analyze the aging status and productivity of staff.
- Assist staff with reconciliation of disputes that prevent customers from paying their invoices in a timely manner and work with sales and customer service departments as needed to reach resolution.
- Create, modify and communicate procedural changes to insure processes within the department are efficient.
- Develop, create and analyze reports as needed to communicate with customers and to update staff and management of collection progress.
- Review staff performance regularly and compare to department goals. Identify areas that need to improve and coach staff members on how to improve their results.
- Act as a resource person to tax and bank auditors during reviews related to credit and account issues.
- Perform special projects & additional tasks as needed.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- 4yr College degree required.
- 10 years of high volume Business to Business or Commercial Credit experience.
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles & financial statement analysis
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written).
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Must have working knowledge of Windows and Word / Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills required.
- Knowledge of SAP preferred
- Supervisory experience required.
- Very effective organizational & multi-tasking skills
- Ability to prioritize job functions and demonstrate flexibility in performing essential functions.
If you meet the position requirements and are interested, please follow the instructions below:
1) Register at www.WINRecruits.com and upload your resume. In the Additional Information box put the job title.
2) Email your resume to email@example.com. Put the job title and the date (12/03/12) in the subject line.
Wondering why you can’t get promoted to a managerial position? One or more of these 10 common problems might be the reason why:
1. You don’t look the part.
2. You’re terrible at time management.
3. You aren’t very good at tough conversations.
4. You gossip or are part of a clique.
5. You don’t know how to prioritize.
6. You act entitled.
7. You don’t manage your own boss well.
8. You’re a complainer.
9. You do your job duties and nothing else.
10. You don’t make your accomplishments visible.
Click on below link to read entire article.
CITY OF MEMPHIS OCTOBER 12, 2011-OCTOBER 21, 2011
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
For a complete listing of job openings please visit web site at www.memphistn.gov
POSITION: MECHANIC HELPER – (1 Opening) Annual Salary: $36,240.10 – $42,385.98 – Bi-weekly:
$1,393.85 – $1,630.23; General Services/Fleet Management J.O. #11-126
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: Works under the supervision of an assigned supervisor in the Fleet Management Service Center. Responsible for preventive maintenance inspections, repairs and lubrications on City owned vehicles. Changes oil filters; lubricates wear points; replaces minor components; checks fluid levels; inspects various components and systems for safety, premature wear and other deficiencies; maintains vehicle related reports; performs tire repairs; changes tires.
POSITION: MAIL DISTRIBUTION/BINDERY CLERK – (1 Opening) Annual Salary: $22,993.36 –
$35,193.60; Bi-weekly: $884.36 – $1,353.60; General Services-Printing/Mail J.O. #11-123
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: Works under the general supervision of the Printing and Mail Services Manager. Delivers and retrieves interdepartmental and U.S. mail, including office supplies, printing jobs, payroll documents, etc., between City Hall and various City divisions and agencies on established route according to delivery schedule. Drives City van or car, in a safe manner, to destinations and lifts and carries packages and bundles of mail weighing up to 50 pounds. Loads and sorts mail by route/destination number. Pre-sorts outgoing U.S. mail into batches by zip code according to postal standards. Operates personal computer to maintain records of printing jobs delivered. Operates postage machine and envelope stuffer. Operates Auxiliary printing equipment, including various color and black copiers, binder, punch system, folder machine, cutter, stapler, drill, laminator, perforator, and platemaker, when needed. Assembles print jobs by hand. Ensures maintenance of assigned vehicle is conducted as scheduled.
POSITION: GROUNDS MAINTENANCE FOREMAN – (1 Opening) Annual Salary: $27,199.33 –
$42,203.20; Bi-weekly: $1,046.13 – $1,623.20; Parks/Lichterman Nature Center
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: Works under the direct supervision of the Building and Grounds Maintenance Supervisor. Supervises and coordinates activities of all staff, volunteers, prisoners, and other workers responsible for grounds maintenance duties such as trash and debris removal, privet and kudzu removal, pond monitoring, recycling activities, and maintenance of meadow, lawn, trails, and parking lot areas. Instructs assigned crew on work procedures and use of equipment to ensure work is performed properly in a safe environment; operates and maintains vehicles and equipment such as a front end loader tractor with bush hog including adding fluids and fuel as needed; reports work progress and requests supplies and equipment as needed; and prepares reports for on-the-job injuries and property damage. Assists and leads workers in performing maintenance duties as needed.
POSITION: CIRCULATION MANAGER – (1 Opening) Annual Salary: $44,796.54 – $71,864.00;
Bi-weekly: $1,722.94 – $2,764.00; Public Services & Neighborhoods/Library J.O. #11-020-R1
POSITION TO BE FILLED BY APPOINTMENT
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: Works under the direction of the Public Services Central Manager to manage the daily operations of the Circulation Department of the Central Library, including interlibrary loans, and serves as the resource for all circulation-related activities. Assists in developing departmental goals and strategic plans. Provides direct supervision to departmental staff, including work direction, evaluating performance, scheduling shifts, administering discipline, and hiring staff. Interprets and communicates circulation and inter-library loan policy and procedure to staff, all library agencies, and library customers. Works with Staff Development and Circulation Services Users Group (CSUG) to provide circulation and inter-library loan training for new library employees. Facilitates meetings and continuing education activities of the system-wide committee, CSUG. Gathers and compiles data, including administrative documentation, annual reports, statistical reports, budget reports, etc. Initiates and participates in inter-agency and system-wide efforts serving as leader, facilitator or committee member. Participates in professional organizations and serves on various committees.