The HRIS Analyst is responsible for the development, implementation, and reporting functions of Memphis Goodwill’s UltiPro Human Resource Information System (HRIS). This includes set-up and maintenance of an integrated system for HR data management and reporting. Responsible for data integrity, testing system changes and updates, report writing, and analyzing data. The HRIS Analyst will serve as the key user for UltiPro inside Memphis Goodwill by handling system development and enhancement, system training, and resolving system issues.
Essential duties/responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Assists in the review, testing and implementation of HRIS system upgrades or patches. Collaborates with Ultimate Software to coordinate application of upgrades or fixes. Maintains HRIS system tables. Documents process and results.
• Coordinates project management, development, and implementation of HRIS program.
• Serves as project leader to include the data collection and design and development of HRIS systems and reports.
• Responsible for data analysis in maintaining the accuracy and integrity of all HRIS data and employee and company records.
• Serves as Master Report Writer for UltiPro reports used for analysis and comparison.
• Collaborates with HR generalists to recommend and implement Best Practice process improvements to drive productivity and efficiency within the HR department and for the company.
• Coordinates and leads training for employees and managers to ensure that UltiPro is utilized to full capacity.
• Supports and/or serves as Lead in the coordination of interfaces between other internal systems.
• Works closely with UltiPro customer support to address issues timely and proactively.
• Recommends and develops policies and procedures to enhance end user accuracy and ease of use.
• Manages and maintains uses accounts, security features, and passwords.
• Inputs and maintains employee and company information in the HRIS program.
• Maintains awareness of current trends in Human Resource Information Systems with a focus on product and service development, delivery and support, and applying key technologies.
• Examines trends in information systems training, materials and techniques. Through classes, reading, CBTs or other mechanisms, continuously increases both HR knowledge and HRIS application/tools knowledge. Regularly participates in user group meetings/conferences.
• Additional duties assigned by the VP of Human Resources.
Minimum Qualifications, Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
• Five (5) years of experience in HRIS systems, with a minimum of three (3) years of UltiPro or Ultimate software experience required.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer Science, Information Systems or Human Resources
• Professional in Human Resources (PHR) or Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) highly preferred
• Certified Associate in Project Management preferred
• Advanced knowledge of HRIS/UltiPro database, design, structure and reporting
• Advanced knowledge of Excel, Report Writer, Word, PowerPoint, MS
• Strong working knowledge of HR principles and practices required
• Strong understanding of time reporting, benefits eligibility and enrollment rules, compensation, and payroll
• Demonstrated knowledge of mathematical and statistical methods to aid in report development and graph and design presentation.
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
• Must adhere to strict confidentiality guidelines
• Ability to effectively communicate with staff, clients, and other personnel or applicants in a business environment.
• Ability to work with other staff in a team environment.
• Ability to effectively relate to people with various disabilities, personalities and cultural backgrounds.
Qualified applicants are encouraged to submit a cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Memphis Goodwill is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Our business is changing lives.