WHEN: Thursday, October 22, 2015 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
WHERE: Crowne Plaza Memphis East Hotel
2625 Thousand Oaks Boulevard
Memphis, TN 38118
INFO: Central Defense Security (CDS) is seeking candidates to fulfill on-site
security guard positions responsible for protecting client assets, employees,
customers and visitors.
Central Defense Staffing, a division of Central Defense Security, is also
hiring candidates to fulfill open second-shift positions for large industrial
accounts in Memphis and the surrounding area. Specifically, immediate work
is available for qualified Crown Reach Drivers. Additional Staffing positions
• Cycle Counters
• Forklift Drivers
• Office Administration (front desk)
• Quality Inspectors
• Repair Technicians
• Shift Leads
To be considered, applicants must be at least 18 years of age. Applicants
must also come prepared to complete an employment application and
participate in an informational interview with a CDS representative. Résumés
are recommended, but not required.
CONTACT: For more information regarding available positions, please call 901.473.6385.
MINACT, Incorporated-Finch – Henry Job Corps Center
821 Highway 51 South ~ Batesville, MS 38606
Phone 662.563.4656 ~ Fax 662.563.4654
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (INTERNAL/ EXTERNAL POSTING)
SECURITY OFFICER p/t
||Reports To: Security Sergeant
||Salary: Contact Human Resources
|Job Code – 33-9032
||Dates of (1ST) Posting: 10/21/2013 – 10/28/2013
Implements the policies and procedures required for Center Security in a humanistic and professional manner. Secures from harm, theft or misuse the grounds, property, students and personnel of the Center.
- Conducts assigned investigations, including collection and preservation of all evidence and information pertinent to any breach of security, safety and practice or law.
- Develops any leads related to students’ misbehavior through investigations and contacts.
- Photographs and secures the scene of any serious incident and conducts a search for physical evidence.
- Labels, identifies and preserves all physical evidence obtained at a crime/incident scene in order that it may be presented in a competent court of law, if necessary.
- Interrogates suspects and interviews witnesses concerning the alleged commission of an incident or crime, when necessary.
- Prepares a complete and precise report of the incident, upon the completion of an investigation.
- Patrols assigned posts and premises.
- Reports to designated authority all infractions of rules/regulations and violations of local or state laws and information pertinent to a crime or incident.
- Establishes and maintains rapport with students.
- Assists in the training and development of students assigned to the Security Cadet program, when needed.
- Describe goals, performance expectations and standards, and articulate how their individual performance supports the admission, career preparation, career development and career transition of students.
This posting does not list all the duties assigned to the job.
High School Diploma or equivalent required. Associate’s Degree preferred. One year experience in military/industrial security or fire prevention required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
- Effective Verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective organizational skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
NORMAL WORK SCHEDULE:
||1:00am – 8:00am
||4:00pm – 12:00am
LICENSE OR CERTIFICATIONS:
A valid Regular Driver License is required.
Interested applicants should submit a letter of interest with an updated resume to their local Human Resources Manager by COB, October 28, 2013. Your application will not be considered if you fail to meet the required deadline.
Guardsmark LLC has immediate openings for the following positions. 10 Security Officers with at least 1 year private industry security experience. 10 Security Officers with no experience necessary .
Guardsmark accepts applications from 9 am - 4 pm Monday-Friday at 6363 Poplar, Suite 300, Memphis, TN 38119. 1 block E. of intersection of Poplar and Ridgeway.
See attachment for more information or contact Kent Laughter at 761-2288.
Clarion Security located at 5498 Poplar Ave, Suite 3, Memphis, TN 38119 is now accepting applications for professional Unarmed and Armed security officers
to work Full Time, Part Time and Flexible Schedules for positions beginning in 2013.
To apply you must come appropriately dressed and have:
Armed officers must have current TN Armed Security License and own Weapon.
Unarmed and Armed must:
Be available to work any day any shift;
Possess verifiable HS diploma or GED;
Be able to read, write and speak English;
Be at least 21 years of age;
You must have excellent communication and technology skills;
Have reliable transportation;
Have reliable phone contact information; and
Be able to pass a comprehensive 9 panel drug test both pre- employment and random.
If Driving Post must be 25 years of age and have a clean driving record.
Warehouse Security experience is a plus.
Customer service personality required.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits including Pay cards * Paid Vacation * Health Plan * and more.
Apply in Person Tues/Wed/Thur, 8:30 – 4:00
5498 Poplar Ave, Ste 3, Memphis, TN 38119
Applications will be accepted for these positions through now through January 15, 2013
Central Defense Security headquartered in Memphis TN with branches throughout the Mid-South and Texas, is currently taking applications for armed and unarmed, uniformed security officers for their Memphis site intended for fulltime permanent security positions at a variety of client locations. Candidate flexibility in availability is required as the post schedules vary in days and hours.
Essential job functions
Of positions to be filled are to monitor and report any activity out of the ordinary and may include but are not limited to: a walking or standing post, interior or exterior foot patrol or parking lot patrol in a company vehicle.
- Qualified candidates must be at 18 years of age with a job history (minimum one verifiable employer required)
- Patrol/ Driver eligible require officers to be at least 25 years of age with a valid Motor Vehicle Operator’s license.
- No criminal convictions as per Central Defense Security guidelines
- Be able to perform the essential job functions
- Have a negative result from on-site pre-employment drug screen
- All candidates should be a U.S. citizen, or authorized to work in the United States and have reliable transportation
Education & Experience
- Posses either a high school diploma or GED
- Experience in Security is highly preferred; however, applicants who demonstrate a high level of motivation and dedication will be considered
Special Skills & Requirements
- Effective communication skills (written and oral) for reporting purposes
- Professional, friendly demeanor with strong customer skills
- Ability to maintain professional appearance at all times
- Willingness to maintain good attendance and adhere to punctuality standards
- A high level of professional maturity
Pay is hourly and fulltime employees are eligible for a variety of benefits (health insurance, vacation benefits, life insurance and more.)
The Employment process includes an immediate on-site urinalysis for drug screening and a background check.
Central Defense Security is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Please submit a current resume through this website or to: email@example.com
Type “Security Officer” in subject line