Sprinkler Fitter Apprenticeship Opportunities
Open Date: January 1, 2010
Close Date: June 30, 2010
Where: Simplex Grinnell
6423 Shelby View Dr., Ste 107
Memphis, TN 38137
Time: 8:30-9:30 a.m. the first Wednesday of each month. Interviews will be scheduled and conducted as required.
Applicants must meet the following requirements to qualify for an interview for apprenticeship:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Provide proof of a high school diploma or GED
- Submit a completed, signed SimplexGrinnell application
- Have a valid driver’s license and a dependable means of transportation to the employer’s place of business and/or jobsite, and to the place where classroom job related instruction is conducted.
- Be physically capable of performing the essential functions of the apprenticeship program, with or without a reasonable accommodation and without posing a direct threat to the health and safety of the individual or others.
- Must be able to communicate in English, both verbally and in written format
Applicants selected for hire will be required to submit to the following, all as condition of and prior to being employed.
- Human Performance Evaluation
- Screening for use of illegal drugs
- Background check
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR APPLICATION PROCEDURE
Applicants must provide proof of high school diploma or GED and driver’s license at time of application.
For questions: Denia Lane, 901-377-8020 ext. 221
SimplexGrinnell is an EEO Employer, M/F/D/V