This position is responsible processing of all plant product waste through the grinder machine and the plant’s recycled material through the compactor. At a distribution center, this position is responsible for the receiving function, picking, packing and shipping customer orders and inventory integrity.
The associate is responsible to follow requirements of TMC Quality System; including but not limited to requirements for traceability of product, recognizing customer complaints and the requirement to forward information to QA, and the Quality System requirements for Distribution centers.
Grinding of production wastes (i.e. needles, shielding, etc.) and compacting recycling material.
Assistance with shipping and receiving as needed (i.e. loading or unloading of freight, etc.)
Assist production with supplying or removing cartons, pallets, chemical drums, hazardous waste removal, trash removal, etc.
Maintaining warehouse in a clean and organized manner.
Participates in project performance team meetings on behalf of the job unit in order to provide ideas, methods, or processes for unit/company performance improvement.
Proper job performance is necessary to ensure proper disposal of plant waste safely and efficiently.
Performs other job-related duties assigned.
When a position is located at a distribution center, the
following responsibilities would be included:
for receiving product, verifying accuracy and warehousing to assigned location.
select products in accordance with customer order specifications.
for picking/packing/shipping of customer orders with a high level of accuracy
in all physical inventories and cycle count activities.
ability to operate various material handling equipment with proficiency and
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
This position within the distribution center requires a high degree of accuracy in order selection to insure customer satisfaction.
Receives general supervision and direction on assignments and is then expected to complete work independently.
Typically requires close visual attention to work being performed.
High School Degree or equivalent.
If interested, please email your resume to Neomi.Nieves@terumomedical.com
*Applicants should complete application at store of interest; Hernando location (2670 McIngvale Rd, Suite 0, Hernando MS 38632 or Southaven location (925 Stateline Rd, Southaven, MS 38671) or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . Only applicants with 3-5 years solid retail-supervisory experience will be considered.*
Organization inspires hope and self-confidence, helping people from all backgrounds and walks of life to feel successful, valuable and dignified. We help people earn a living, improve their lives, and strengthen their families and their communities by offering customized job training, employment placement and other services to people who have disabilities, lack education or job experience, or face employment challenges.
If you enjoy a challenging, fast paced setting, and find the retail environment exciting then this Manager position may be the job for you.Our mix includes new vintage and one of a kind value priced goods
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Manage the store staff and operations effectively to achieve financial goals.
· Manage an individual store ensuring labor, expenses and revenue goals are met within the approved budget
· Ensure labor is scheduled to meet customer service needs and complete operating activities
· Plans, organizes and prioritizes store operational requirements
· Complete store reports as needed
· Act as the primary resource for resolving problems.
· Perform all job duties necessary to providing a clean, safe, and pleasing environment to customers and associates by following company standards for safety and overall store appearance both inside and outside of the store
· Oversees the off-loading and on-loading of materials from trailers to and from the Plant.
· Ensure retail store is compliant with all sales division procedures and agency policies & procedures.
· Maintain established customer/donor service standards and resolve complaints as needed.
· Plan and implement merchandising strategies
· Ensure the store hours of operation are met and the proper procedures are followed for cash transactions and deposits.
· Provides customer service in a positive, professional, and courteous manner.
· Hires and trains staff, delegates work assignments, assesses performance and provides feedback, coaching and counseling as appropriate to ensure a high level of productivity.
· Define staff development needs, and administers disciplinary action as required, up to and including termination.
· Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills such as courtesy, sensitivity, politeness, and
· Demonstrates and promotes teamwork and cooperation.
· Enforce all policies and procedures to ensure excellent customer service is provided
· 3 -5 years retail experience in a supervisory position
· Positive work history
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to supervise, direct, motivate, discipline staff as necessary
· Ability to work well with the public.
· Ability to work with minimal supervision.
· Value diversity
We care about the people we employ. Please apply now if you wish to be part of a vibrant organization that is an innovative place to work, where employees are valued for their talents.
The House of Grace, a non-profit 501(c)(3) business located in Southaven, Mississippi, serving domestic violence victims and their families has an immediate job opening for a Grant Administrator.
Qualified candidates will have a minimum of a high school diploma, some federal grant writing experience, and basic Microsoft Office computer skills. This position is permanent, part-time with a minimum of twenty (20) hours per week, and salary is negotiable.
All qualified candidates may fax their resume to (662)253-0251 or email to email@example.com no later than June 14th.