Material Handler I
(Second Shift 11:30am to 8:00pm)
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc., a leading manufacturer and distributor of office product solutions, has an opportunity available for a Material Handler to join our warehouse facility in Memphis, Tennessee.
- Palletize/shrink wrap orders, pick orders and loading
- LPN shipping process and verifying
- Use the Kewill shipping system and Oracle WMS to track orders
- Efficiently operate material handling equipment such as clamp trucks, hand trucks, handheld scanners and computer terminals
- Maintain a clean, neat and orderly work area while adhering to all safety rules and following established procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent
- Experience in the material handling function
- Demonstrated ability to speak, read and write English
- Proven ability to continuously lift up to 50 lbs.
- Working knowledge of computerized warehouse systems
- Demonstrated ability to operate a forklift
Please click HERE to apply.
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
“M/F/D/V — EOE”