Tag Archives: Warehouse, Manufacturing, Material Handling, Logistics, Fulfillment
Jobs Available: 11/1/16
2nd shift- 12:30pm-9pm or 2pm-10pm
Olive Branch, MS
Application closing date: 11/5/16
Start Date: 11/2/16
1st shift- 6am-3pm
Olive Branch, MS
Application closing date: 11/03/16
Sign on bonus – work 30 days $100 bonus on next check.
Start Date : 11/4/16
If you are hoping to join a long-standing, local, family business, now is your chance.
Corky’s BBQ and Simply Delicious Catering will host a job fair to fill an estimated 50 positions at all Corky’s Memphis-area locations; Simply Delicious Catering; and Prime Time Strategic Partners, their food shipping company.
The job fair will take place at Corky’s Cordova at 1740 N Germantown Parkway, Cordova, TN 38016 on Thursday, October 20 from 2 – 6 p.m.
Tradebe Treatment and Recycling, LLC, Millington, TN
Job ID: 2016-2630 Job Title: Driver -Class A
Job ID: 2016-2700 Job Title: Driver -Class A
Job ID: 2016-2646 Job Title: Local Driver/Spotter 2nd Shift
Job ID: 2016-2698 Job Title: Process Technician – Receiving – 3rd Shift
Job ID: 2016-2705 Job Title: Process Technician – Tank Farm – 1st Shift
Job ID: 2016-2706 Job Title: Process Technician – Tank Farm – 2nd Shift
Job ID: 2016-2697 Job Title: Shipping Supervisor
Apply Online: http://www.tradebeusa.com/careers-usa
Closing Date: 7/1/16
PSC STAFFING IS HIRING
IMMEDIATE POSITIONS ARE AVAILABLE FOR THE FOLLOWING:
- MATERIAL HANDLERS
- CERTIFIED FORKLIFT OPERATORS (BOX CLAMP/CHERRY PICKER/ CROWN REACH TRUCK)
- MAINTENANCE (RESUME REQUIRED)
- MIG WELDING
- ABLE TO LIFT 20-40 IBS
- MUST BE ABLE TO PASS DRUG SCREEN/ CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK
- MUST HAVE STEEL TOE BOOTS/SHOES
- RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION
- MUST HAVE 2 VALID FORMS OF ID TO APPLY
- MUST HAVE MINIMUM 6 MONTHS TO 1 YEAR WAREHOUSE EXPERIENCE
**FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT PSC STAFFING @ (901)794-6144 EXT 113**
PSC STAFFING IS LOCATED AT 3731 SOUTH MENDENHALL MEMPHIS, TN 38115
JOIN OUR TEAM!!!
Available positions with MetoKote:
- Production Laborers
- Shipping / Receiving
- Material Handlers
- Maintenance Tech
- Line Lead
1st, 2nd & 3rd shift jobs available
$13.50-$22.00 per Hour
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Paid Vacation / Holidays
Bring 2 forms of identification and be prepared to take a drug screen
Come Prepared for Screening and Interview
Memphis Recruiting Sites
- Cossitt Library, 33 S. Front, 38103 – March 28-29, 2016 10:00-5:00
- JobLINC Bus @ Central Library, 3030 Poplar, 38111 – March 30, 2016 10:30-1:30
- Workforce Investment Network, 480 Beale, 38103 – March 31, 2016 10:00-2:00
Positions being filled for start dates: April 4th and April 11th
Mahaffey has been the leading provider of tents and event rentals for the Memphis and Mid-South areas since 1924.
Our customers include individuals like brides and event planners, as well as our loyal partners: caterers, event venues, planners, florists, photographers, and our amazing community charitable organizations. Whether a customer is planning an elegant wedding, a big corporate event, an outdoor music festival or county fair, a sporting event, or even a small soiree, From tables, linens, chairs, tableware, and decor to dance floors, lighting, stages, tents and more …Mahaffey has them covered.
- Forecasts labor requirements based on future orders; breaks down work load into assignments and prioritizes and delegates assignments to staff.Regularly carrying, stacking and unstacking of equipment, carrying and moving equipment to the appropriate storage area, and loading and unloading equipment onto lifts, dollies, forklifts, and/or trucks.
- Monitors productivity and quality objectives.
- Plans layout of the work area and storage areas, considering inventory turns, size, weight, and related factors of items being stored.
- Advises employees on care and preservation of items received, stored, and pulled, methods and use of equipment in handling, storing, maintaining, and pulling goods and the related problems.
- Directs staff and completes tasks related to loading rental equipment into trucks ensuring that rental equipment is properly loaded and secure to reduce breakage. Counts and records items loaded on correct paperwork.Load all miscellaneous supplies such as cleaning supplies, sledge hammers, tie straps, screwdriver, bags, boxes, etc.
- Assists driver in unloading trucks returning to warehouse. Checks and logs returned equipment according to company procedures.
- Inspects, cleans and maintains equipment as specified by manufacturer and company procedures and quality standards-which may include use of pressure washers, chemicals, compressed air and, when necessary, kitchen and laundry cleaning equipment. After cleaning, thoroughly check operation of equipment and look for missing fasteners, parts, etc. Logs broken, damaged, and missing equipment and notifies supervisor.
- Returns cleaned, wrapped and packaged equipment to the appropriate storage area.
- Conducts annual inventory and periodic cycle counts of Warehouse equipment. Traces history of items to determine reasons for discrepancies between inventory and stock control records.
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs.
- Must maintain a professional personal appearance.
- Must possess customer relation skills.
- Must be able to use mathematics to solve problems.
- Computer knowledge is preferred. Training on Point of Rental software will be provided.
- ‘Must be able to understand and follow instructions furnished in written, oral and scheduled form.
- Must be able to exchange accurate information about customer’s orders, the condition of equipment, and the status of an assignment.
- Must be able to speak English clearly and write legibly. The ability to speak other languages is a plus.
- Maintain a cooperative working relationship with co-workers.
Mahaffey is looking to add drivers and installers to our staff to meet our continued needs as we grow. We are looking for happy and fun candidates to help make other peoples’ events spectacular. If you have what it takes, apply by clicking on the link below.
- Valid driver’s license with minimal driving infractions
- Drug free
- Ability to lift 75 pounds repeatedly throughout the day
- Must be able to have a good ability to understand and execute instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form in the safest manner possible
- Complete and maintain all required paperwork in a timely manner
- Good communication skills with crew members and temps and the ability to live and work in a team environment
Please apply at:
Thursday, January 7, 2016
HOURS: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Future Electronics is a world class leader & global distributor of electronic components. We have full-time openings in
our fully automated and air
conditioned Distribution Center located in Southaven, MS.
2nd Shift ONLY
3:45 p.m. – 11:45 p.m.
Needs 2 years warehouse exp.
Needs 2+ years security exp.
Competitive salary & benefits!
Future Electronics, 4150 Old Airways Blvd., Southaven, MS 38671. Fax: 662-536-0488