Category Archives: Warehouse, Manufacturing, Material Handling, Logistics, Fulfillment
Title: Hub Associate (Console Clerk)/ Warehouse Associate(9023172)
Location: Memphis TN 38116
Duration: 3 month(s)
Pay rate: $17.90/hr on W2
Hours:7am – 12pm
Work Week 1 – Monday, 2 – Tuesday, 3 – Wednesday, 4 – Thursday, 5 – Friday
Description/Comment: Duties may include auditing, counting, recording, verifying information and scanning packages to assist in Hub Operations. May operate control panel or belt diverters to maintain proper package distribution. Duties also may include typing, data entry, distributing mail, filing and answering phones.
Kindly share your detailed resume at email@example.com
If you are qualified and interested in making a change or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications, please call me ASAP at (703) 340-2870 Ext.350, even if we have spoken recently about a different position. If you do respond via e-mail please include a daytime phone number so I can reach you. In considering candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond ASAP. Thank you.
Moore Advanced Job Fair: Thurs., March 7, 2019 9am to 12pm 4240 Hickory Hill Road, Memphis, TN, 38141
Please make sure to retain your user name and password from your recent application online and also make sure you put your best contact information in the below link so we can better track who was planning to attend.
Distribution Associate I
- Performs basic receiving & returns processing via SAP Gui and/or RF devices Inspection of materials to make usage decisions- Inventory adjustments and transfer requirements
- Performs kitting of instruments and re-boxing of materials for shipment and/or storage
- Ability to Manually build cartons and/or load corrugate to Box Maker machines, as well as manage machine settings and supplies required for production runs
- Utilize Bartender software to create and reprint product labels for shipping and/or storage.
- Manage supplies required for storage and shipping of products
- Utilize Carts to perform picking tasks and improve workflow requirements
- Uses WMS (SAP) proficiency for picking, auditing and packing orders to meet delivery requirements to Customers
- Sorting & verifying materials against transfer order during audit process
- Identify errors and/or exceptions in receiving, shipping and returns and notifies
- Leads or support team for Resolution.
- Interact with Conveyor system to move materials thru the warehouse processes.
- Perform cycle count activity via SAP Gui and/or RF devices
- Perform palletization and apply labels and tags to pallets prior to shipping according to defined warehouse processes.
- Communicates with internal teams within warehouse to support distribution operations activity (QA, Inventory, Receiving and Returns)
- Assists in training other associates as required. Accurately document results of outbound audits upon completion.
- Identify and communicate all problems, damages, and/or concerns regarding staged outbound shipments to Leads and/or support team.
- Verify Documentation matches freight description.
- Separate material and verify lot number and quantity matches paperwork
- Proficient in using UPS ConnectShip to process parcel orders and LTL orders and generate outputs required for Shipping.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Utilize SAP Inventory Detail, allocation, availability and location
- Follow SOP’s
- Use of pallet jacks and electrical lift equipment
- Actions must reflect consideration of FDA regulations, GMP’s, and company policies and procedures.
- Generally direction received from procedures, policies, and objectives.
- Reports issues, completions, and status of activities to supervisor or team leaders.
- Use forklift to move and wrap pallets.
- Picks and packs, as required, customer orders accurately using RF technology.
- Uses SAP proficiency for confirming lines on customer transfer orders.
- Assists in training other associates as required
- Notifies Shipping Leads or Inventory Control of inventory discrepancies for materials required on customer orders.
- Securely and neatly packs customer orders into boxes or onto skids depending on the shipping method.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have experience operating Stand up, Reach and Cherry picker.
- Must have experience using RF Scanner
- Must have High School Diploma/GED
- Must be able to pass drug test
- Must be able to pass background check
- Experience with SAP
- Shift Available:
- 8AM-6:30PM Tuesday-Friday- Pay $14:30 Hourly, Payrate will be increased to $15Hr April 1st
- 4AM-12:30PM Monday-Friday- Pay $14:30 Hourly, Payrate will be increased to $15r on April 1st
- 12PM-8:30PM- Monday-Friday- Pay $14.30 Hourly, a 0.75 cents shift differential, Pay will be increased to $15 on April 1st
- Must be able to work overtime as required
If you are interested on the shift above, please go online at
W.M. Barr will be at the Walnut Grove American Job Center hiring Order Fillers (Forklift) and Warehouse Operators (Pickers/Packers). See the attached flyer on how to apply.
W.M. Barr will be at the Walnut Grove American Job Center hiring for Forklift Operators, Production Team, etc… See the attached flyer on how to apply
For more information pleases visit https://groundwarehousejobs.fedex.com/groundwarehousejobs/?
or text FedEx to 69922
This position is responsible processing of all plant product waste through the grinder machine and the plant’s recycled material through the compactor. At a distribution center, this position is responsible for the receiving function, picking, packing and shipping customer orders and inventory integrity.
- The associate is responsible to follow requirements of TMC Quality System; including but not limited to requirements for traceability of product, recognizing customer complaints and the requirement to forward information to QA, and the Quality System requirements for Distribution centers.
- Grinding of production wastes (i.e. needles, shielding, etc.) and compacting recycling material.
- Assistance with shipping and receiving as needed (i.e. loading or unloading of freight, etc.)
- Assist production with supplying or removing cartons, pallets, chemical drums, hazardous waste removal, trash removal, etc.
- Maintaining warehouse in a clean and organized manner.
- Participates in project performance team meetings on behalf of the job unit in order to provide ideas, methods, or processes for unit/company performance improvement.
- Proper job performance is necessary to ensure proper disposal of plant waste safely and efficiently.
- Performs other job-related duties assigned.
When a position is located at a distribution center, the following responsibilities would be included:
- Responsible for receiving product, verifying accuracy and warehousing to assigned location.
- Accurately select products in accordance with customer order specifications.
- Responsible for picking/packing/shipping of customer orders with a high level of accuracy and efficiency
- Participates in all physical inventories and cycle count activities.
- Requires ability to operate various material handling equipment with proficiency and safety
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- This position within the distribution center requires a high degree of accuracy in order selection to insure customer satisfaction.
- Receives general supervision and direction on assignments and is then expected to complete work independently.
- Typically requires close visual attention to work being performed.
- Background Experiences
- High School Degree or equivalent.
If interested, please email your resume to Neomi.Nieves@terumomedical.com
Closing Date: 2/28/19
FedEx said it’s seeking to hire 500 permanent, part-time workers – unchanged from the most recent public hiring event on Dec. 8.
The job fair will be held 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. at 2874 Business Park Drive, Building D, off Democrat Road near the hub. About 11,000 people work at the hub on the north side of Memphis International Airport.
Hourly pay starts at $13, with at least 17.5 hours a week guaranteed. FedEx touts an array of benefits including medical coverage starting at $6 a month, two dedicated medical health centers in Memphis and a tuition-free bachelor’s degree program at the University of Memphis.
Applicants must be at least 18 years old and capable of lifting 75 pounds. There are no minimum education requirements, but applicants must be U.S. residents for at least five years and able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen.