Category Archives: Warehouse, Manufacturing, Material Handling, Logistics, Fulfillment
- Picker/ Packer/ General Labor
- Forklift Driver/ Light Industrial
- Must pass E-verify and Drug Screen.
- Bring In Two Forms of ID
Apply in Person Monday – Friday 9AM – 11AM!
6616 Kirby Center Cove Memphis, TN 38115
Call or Text 901-552-5521
Gibson will host a job fair on August 18 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at 145 George W. Lee Avenue.
The company is looking for 10-15 detail-oriented, general manufacturing workers.
Click here for more information:
- Material Handlers
- Forklift Drivers
- Repair Technicians
- Warehouse Clerks
nexAir, LLC is a supplier of high-quality industrial, specialty, medical, and bulk gases, dry ice, welding equipment, welding supplies and medical equipment. The Warehouse Associate has an important role within nexAir’s distribution at our Warehouse Facility in Memphis, TN. This position is responsible for warehousing, shipping and receiving duties.
Specific Job Responsibilities:
- This employee will pull, check and verify customers’ orders
- Prepares and routes merchandise for shipment
- Packing and shipping orders via UPS, FedEx, Truck Line or Courier
- Loading and unloading of delivery trucks
- Operates a forklift, pallet jack and other warehouse equipment
- Works safely and meets the requirements of all safety procedures and rules and complies with all company policies and procedures
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Stable employment record, including good attendance
- Forklift experience preferred, but not required
- Basic computer skills with data input and order filling accuracy
- Superior attention to detail and able to work with minimal supervision
- While performing the essential duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and walk on concrete for an extended period of time, bend, kneel, use hands and arms. The associate must regularly move up to 70 pounds with the aid of material handling equipment. The employee also occasionally works near moving mechanical parts in an open warehouse environment. The employee is regularly exposed to outside weather conditions.
- Hourly, Non-Exempt Employee