Category Archives: Warehouse, Manufacturing, Material Handling, Logistics, Fulfillment
Lensrentals is hiring a full-time Fulfillment Associate! Members of our Fulfillment team are responsible for all aspects of our fulfillment operations, which includes duties such as package handling, shipping and receiving, loading and unloading trucks, picking, sorting, packing, and shelving.
Fulfillment Associates are the important final step in the process of getting orders ready for our customers. As such, attention to detail and an ability to work quickly, efficiently, and under pressure are extremely critical. Applicants with knowledge or experience with photography are especially encouraged to apply!
– Ready to be part of a fast-working, tight-knit team
– Great memory/memorization skills
– Ability to work under pressure and/or deadlines
– Extreme attention to detail
– Physically and mentally able to do repetitive tasks without losing focus
– Ability to stand for long periods of time and lift up to 50 lbs
– Interest or experience in photography and/or videography is a plus!
– Health, Dental & Vision insurance
– Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
– 401(k) with company matching
– Casual work environment
– Free Equipment rentals
– Monday – Friday schedule with paid lunch breaks
Email resumes to email@example.com with Fulfillment Associate in the subject line with a copy of your resume.
This is a full-time, Monday – Friday job in our Cordova, Tennessee offices.
Now Hiring Receiving Clerk
· Receive product from outside vendors
· Match incoming product with work orders
· Count and inspect merchandise for accuracy
The ideal person for this position will possess the following skills:
· Able to work on your feet
· A good cooperative attitude
· Ability to take direction
· Willingness to learn
· Interest in learning to screen printing is a plus
Compensation hourly based on performance Please apply via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Dark Room Specialist
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!!
· On the Job Training
· Paid Holidays
· Paid Vacation Time
· Health/ Dental Insurance
· Life Insurance
This is a fun and creative job with tremendous opportunity for growth within the company.
We are looking for full time employees
NOW HIRING Experienced Screen Printers
Primary responsibilities will be to screen print sport uniforms and fan apparel. Job duties:
• Read and understand work order details • Silk screen press set up & take down
• Maintain consistency of alignment/registration on all garments
• Ability to print with quality & consistency in a fast paced environment
• Works well with others The ideal person for this position will have the following skills:
• Ability to set up/break down a multi-color manual and automatic press
• Competence printing multi-color individual numbers
• Knowledge of a variety of ink types
All American is a family owned business who has been operating in Memphis for 50 years. We are seeking positive people who take pride in their work and enjoy being busy. We are located off Summer and Tillman behind the Rec. Room & across from Launch Process Coffee
Benefits: Health, Dental, & Life Insurance Paid Holidays & Paid Vacation Compensation hourly based on performance Please apply via email: email@example.com
Maintenance Helper West Memphis
1st Shift 7:00 am to 3:30 pm $13
Basic requirement : Must know ow to operate scissor lift, use screw driver, drill, hammer, wrench, etc Long Term Position.
Picker Positions ( around Getwell and Holmes area )
1st Shift 7:00 am to 3:30 pm $9 per hour
2nd Shift 3:00 pm to 11:30 pm $9.25 per hour
3rd Shift 11:00 pm to 7:30 am $9.50 per hour
Assemblers around Downtown Memphis
1st Shift Monday – Friday
6:00 am to 4:30 pm $10 per hour
Forklift Operators Byhalia :
B-Shift Monday -Tuesday 5:00 pm-3:30 am 2nd shift -Friday -Saturday 6:00am-4:30pm 1st shift ( Off Wednesday and Thursday) $14.00 2 days on 2nd shift 2 days on 1st
C-Shift Wednesday Thursday- Friday- and Sunday ( Off Monday Tuesday and Saturday) 5:00 pm-3:30 am $ 13.75
Title: Hub Associate (Console Clerk)/ Warehouse Associate(9023172)
Location: Memphis TN 38116
Duration: 3 month(s)
Pay rate: $17.90/hr on W2
Hours:7am – 12pm
Work Week 1 – Monday, 2 – Tuesday, 3 – Wednesday, 4 – Thursday, 5 – Friday
Description/Comment: Duties may include auditing, counting, recording, verifying information and scanning packages to assist in Hub Operations. May operate control panel or belt diverters to maintain proper package distribution. Duties also may include typing, data entry, distributing mail, filing and answering phones.
Kindly share your detailed resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are qualified and interested in making a change or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications, please call me ASAP at (703) 340-2870 Ext.350, even if we have spoken recently about a different position. If you do respond via e-mail please include a daytime phone number so I can reach you. In considering candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond ASAP. Thank you.
Moore Advanced Job Fair: Thurs., March 7, 2019 9am to 12pm 4240 Hickory Hill Road, Memphis, TN, 38141
Please make sure to retain your user name and password from your recent application online and also make sure you put your best contact information in the below link so we can better track who was planning to attend.
Distribution Associate I
- Performs basic receiving & returns processing via SAP Gui and/or RF devices Inspection of materials to make usage decisions- Inventory adjustments and transfer requirements
- Performs kitting of instruments and re-boxing of materials for shipment and/or storage
- Ability to Manually build cartons and/or load corrugate to Box Maker machines, as well as manage machine settings and supplies required for production runs
- Utilize Bartender software to create and reprint product labels for shipping and/or storage.
- Manage supplies required for storage and shipping of products
- Utilize Carts to perform picking tasks and improve workflow requirements
- Uses WMS (SAP) proficiency for picking, auditing and packing orders to meet delivery requirements to Customers
- Sorting & verifying materials against transfer order during audit process
- Identify errors and/or exceptions in receiving, shipping and returns and notifies
- Leads or support team for Resolution.
- Interact with Conveyor system to move materials thru the warehouse processes.
- Perform cycle count activity via SAP Gui and/or RF devices
- Perform palletization and apply labels and tags to pallets prior to shipping according to defined warehouse processes.
- Communicates with internal teams within warehouse to support distribution operations activity (QA, Inventory, Receiving and Returns)
- Assists in training other associates as required. Accurately document results of outbound audits upon completion.
- Identify and communicate all problems, damages, and/or concerns regarding staged outbound shipments to Leads and/or support team.
- Verify Documentation matches freight description.
- Separate material and verify lot number and quantity matches paperwork
- Proficient in using UPS ConnectShip to process parcel orders and LTL orders and generate outputs required for Shipping.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Utilize SAP Inventory Detail, allocation, availability and location
- Follow SOP’s
- Use of pallet jacks and electrical lift equipment
- Actions must reflect consideration of FDA regulations, GMP’s, and company policies and procedures.
- Generally direction received from procedures, policies, and objectives.
- Reports issues, completions, and status of activities to supervisor or team leaders.
- Use forklift to move and wrap pallets.
- Picks and packs, as required, customer orders accurately using RF technology.
- Uses SAP proficiency for confirming lines on customer transfer orders.
- Assists in training other associates as required
- Notifies Shipping Leads or Inventory Control of inventory discrepancies for materials required on customer orders.
- Securely and neatly packs customer orders into boxes or onto skids depending on the shipping method.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have experience operating Stand up, Reach and Cherry picker.
- Must have experience using RF Scanner
- Must have High School Diploma/GED
- Must be able to pass drug test
- Must be able to pass background check
- Experience with SAP
- Shift Available:
- 8AM-6:30PM Tuesday-Friday- Pay $14:30 Hourly, Payrate will be increased to $15Hr April 1st
- 4AM-12:30PM Monday-Friday- Pay $14:30 Hourly, Payrate will be increased to $15r on April 1st
- 12PM-8:30PM- Monday-Friday- Pay $14.30 Hourly, a 0.75 cents shift differential, Pay will be increased to $15 on April 1st
- Must be able to work overtime as required
If you are interested on the shift above, please go online at