Category Archives: All
Repair Tech 1 Requirements (pay rate $13.50): JOBS4TN.gov Job order# 770887
- Understands the properties of electrostatic discharge (ESD) and maintains a safe environment for handling components sensitive to these properties.
- Understands the properties of lithium ion batteries and maintains safe practices and a safe environment for handling these components.
- Reads, understands, and follows all documented procedures and instructions and stays up-to-date with all changes relevant to repair technicians.
- Reads, understands, and verifies reported failures, identifies and differentiates found failures, and develops repair plans to address all failures both reported and found.
- Evaluates product and reviews for conformance with documented visual mechanical inspection criteria.
- Addresses non-conformances with documented visual mechanical inspection criteria.
- Performs actions identified in the repair plan and successfully addresses all reported and found failures.
- Performs repetitive tasks with standard and specialized tools on small subassemblies.
- Records required information on all repairs and discrepancies in the shop floor system.
- Properly handles small components, cables, connectors, and easily damaged finished surfaces with care, a light touch, and finesse.
- Effectively task-switches and maintains process flow and performance with the levels of quality and efficiency required by the program, meeting or exceeding all key performance indicators.
Repair Tech 2 Requirements (pay rate $15.50): JOBS4TN.gov Job order# 770889
- Meets or exceeds all requirements as identified for Repair Tech 1.
- Has advanced computer electronics debug and repair experience of at least 1-3 years.
- Is currently employed in a related field and demonstrates stability in employment and education history.
Repair Tech 3 Requirements (pay rate $17.50): JOBS4TN.gov Job order# 770890
- Meets all requirements as identified for Repair Tech 2.
- Has highly advanced computer electronics debug and repair experience of 3 years or greater.
- Assists Repair Tech 1 and Repair Tech 2 with process and quality issues.
Provides training assistance, validation, and mentorship to Repair Tech 1 and Repair Tech 2
Crowne Plaza Downtown Memphis
We offer a competitive salary and benefits. Benefits include health, dental, vision, prescription & life insurance, 401k with company match, voluntary ST & LT disability, opportunities for career advancement in our crowing company.
General Requirements: Your chance to shine! The beautifully renovated Crowne Plaza Memphis Downtown is currently seeking to hire several part time housekeepers/room attendants.
The ideal candidate has a passion for delivering true Southern Hospitality to our guests and providing them with an experience they will love. Ability to work weekends and holidays is a must. You will be responsible for preparing guest rooms for arrival in a timely manner and attention to detail is a must.
- Ability to attend to guests, associates and management in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner which requires strong customer service as well as written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and communicate in English to adequately perform the duties of the job.
- Extensive knowledge of Food and Beverage etiquette service standards.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Must be detail-oriented in reviewing final drink and food products.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and work with a team.
- Must be energetic and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to show initiative, including anticipating guest or operational needs.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which includes wearing the proper uniform/attire and nametag
For the Week of April 1-5, 2019
We are seeking the best hospitality professionals, achievers and leaders who are passionate, highly competitive and exceptional people.
All applicants must apply online at http://schultehotels.com/shg_aboutus_careers.php
- Front Office
- Concierge (1) PT
- Front Desk Agent (2) FT
- Bellman (1) PT
- AM Room Attendant (13) FT
- Houseperson (6) FT
- PM Room Attendant (7) FT
- Room Inspector (2) FT
- Dishwasher (3) FT
- Cook (3) FT
Immediate opening at our Germantown Cardiologist office for a full time Phlebotomist. 2 years minimum phlebotomy experience required. Job duties include venipuncture, general lab skills, and knowledge of Holter and Blood pressure monitors. Potential travel to Desoto and Munford offices. Applicant must have strong EMR skills as well as strong “people” skills. Excellent pay and benefits.
To Apply: Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 901-271-4135.
Now hiring for Mig Welders!
No cert. necessary but experience required.
12 hour shifts 2pm-2am or 2am-2pm/ (7 days/ some Sundays)
Presidents Island downtown area
$9.35/hr. PLUS PRODUCTION PAY
Apply in person at:
3731 S. Mendenhall Rd, Memphis, TN 38115
or call 901-794-6144
Must bring 2 forms of ID