Store Associate & Shift Manager – Hiring Event
10:00 AM – 6:00 PM 7777 Walnut Grove, Memphis, Tennessee, 38120
$12.00/hour + $4.50/hour when performing manager duties
We are hiring for our stores located in Memphis, Cordova, Bartlett, and Collierville, TN as well as Southaven and Olive Branch, MS.
Thursday, August 3, 2017
10:00am – 6:00pm
7777 Walnut Grove
Memphis, TN 38120
For consideration, please apply in person at the hiring event only. Get started now by downloading our Employment Application.
Our Store Staff is the face of the ALDI shopping experience, and our most valuable asset. Their hard work makes it possible to uphold our company strategy: Provide the highest quality products at the lowest possible prices. Their smiles and pleasant demeanors keep customers coming back time and time again.
We have important requirements for all potential ALDI employees. You must be able to lift and stock merchandise up to 45 pounds. You must be able to multitask and communicate effectively with your fellow staff, while being open to new ideas. Excellent customer service skills and communication are a must, as well as a flexible schedule. We provide an extensive period of training that will give you the tools, skills, and confidence you need to excel at ALDI. You must be at least 18 years old and a high school diploma or equivalent is preferred. You must also pass a drug screening and background check. Are you up for the challenge?
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- Industry-leading Wages
- Major Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance & Prescription Coverage for Eligible Employees
- Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Company Contribution to Retirement Savings Plan
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
ALDI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply at: https://tbcdn.talentbrew.com/company/61/v1_0/docs/Aldi-Employment-App-MASTER-2-16.pdf?utm_campaign=tmp&utm_medium=ad&utm_source=facebookApply Now
- Do you quickly connect with just about anyone?
- Can you do multiple things at once with a smile on your face?
- Would you enjoy enriching the lives of seniors?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, we want to meet you! Resort Lifestyle Communities is NOW accepting applications for Part-Time Servers to provide a first-class dining experience to residents and their guests. Responsibilities could include pre-setting tables, taking entrée orders, serving meals, and bussing tables.
- Gain serving experience in a supportive team environment
- Provide unparalleled customer service to residents and their guests
- Build relationships with residents on a daily basis
- Be part of a fun and rewarding work culture
- Previous experience in a team environment
- Desire to work part time
- Flexibility to work evenings and some weekends (2hrs/evening and up to 6 hrs on weekends)
- Ability to respond to residents and guests in a positive and caring manner
- A passion for service!
Does this opportunity speak to you? If so, we invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization. Apply now and upload your resume to begin the process!
To apply, visit http://rlcommunities.com/ and click on Careers at the bottom of the page.
Bartlett church has need for an interim worship leader or song leader. Reading music is a must. Ability to play piano or organ would be a plus.
- Key responsibility will be song selection and leading the singing for 10:30 worship service.
- Please send resume to email@example.com
Private-duty caregiver/personal assistant for adult male.
- Part-time, 15-20 hours per week.
- Applicant needs own transportation with valid driver’s license and vehicle insurance.
- Basic First Aid/CPR certification required.
- Call (901) 348-4507
- General Laborers/Lawncare/Groundskeeper, DAHCOR INDUSTRIES, 3767 New Getwell Rd., Memphis (Need valid TN driver’s license; Call 795-4405)
- Gate Clerk (Call Shamila at 1-678-771-2624)
- Equipment Installer, Auto-Chlor, 746 Poplar Avenue (Apply in person)
- Satellite Installer, STUco (Need truck/van/SUV; Call 1-314-203-2843)
- Swimming Pool Contractors (Need tools and transportation; Call Barry at 335-8216)
- Carpet Cleaning Tech (Need experience; Call Broderick at 323-2521)
- Window Installers, WinChoice USA (Call 1-501-229-7120)
- Diesel Mechanic, Davenport Towing and Recovery, 190 Eastman Rd., Memphis (Apply in person or call 1-615-490-4403)
- Installers/Warehouse (Call Ken at 848-6900)
- Material Handler, Spec Building Materials, 3875 Air Park Street, Memphis (Apply in person or call 795-4172)
- Cleaners, Molly Maid, 211 Neely Street, Collierville (Apply in person)
- Service Manager (Apply in person 2110 Madison Avenue)
- Dishwasher, Grimaldi’s, 7605 W. Farmington Blvd., Germantown (Apply in person)
- Chef/Cook/Dishwashers, Farm Burger (Apply online at http://www.farmburger.net)
- Sales, Sunrise Chevy Buick GMC, 4605 South Houston Levee Road, Collierville (Apply in person)
- Sales, Lickety Split Couriers, 2435 Whitten Rd. (Apply in person)
- Sales (Call Jamie at 335-6747)