Category Archives: Job Listings
FedEx said it’s seeking to hire 500 permanent, part-time workers – unchanged from the most recent public hiring event on Dec. 8.
The job fair will be held 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. at 2874 Business Park Drive, Building D, off Democrat Road near the hub. About 11,000 people work at the hub on the north side of Memphis International Airport.
Hourly pay starts at $13, with at least 17.5 hours a week guaranteed. FedEx touts an array of benefits including medical coverage starting at $6 a month, two dedicated medical health centers in Memphis and a tuition-free bachelor’s degree program at the University of Memphis.
Applicants must be at least 18 years old and capable of lifting 75 pounds. There are no minimum education requirements, but applicants must be U.S. residents for at least five years and able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
MINACT, INC., Dr. Benjamin L.Hooks Job Corps Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer actively seeking to recruit, hire and promote qualified applicants for the following positions: Residential Advisor (PRIME) 2 positions.
Provide guidance, direction and supervision to students in assigned dormitory in accordance with PRH Chapter 3; 3.16 Residential Living. Assist students in achievement of academic, career technical training, and employability goals. Assist students in development of self-management, independent living and community living skills. Model workplace expectations, and mentor and monitor students in achieving the Career Success Standards competencies.
- Bachelor’s Degree (including 15 semester hours of instruction in social services-related instruction) and one year experience in counseling or related field. (Transcript required and must be provided by closing date of vacancy announcement).
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Effetive organizational skills
- Effective interpersonal skills
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATES:
- A valid Regular Driver License is required.
PRIME Shift Position (2 positions)
Be advised your application will not be considered if you fail to meet the required deadline.
American Job Center will host a hiring event, Tuesday, January 29, 2019, from 4:30PM-6:30PM at the AJC- 155 Angelus St. with FedEx Express. They are currently hiring for Handlers and Material Handlers. Pay ranges from $13-$13.80 per hour depending on position.
Please see the attached flyer for additional information. Also, please share this information with those who may be interested.
If you have any questions, please contact Brian Wilkes, Account Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 901-707-8412.
|Class A CDL Truck Driver|
|Job Title & Description||OTR Class A CDL Driver Needed, Out 2 Nights per Week, Home Weekends
Local Food Service Distribution Company is adding another driver! Immediate opening, please reply with your resume, availability, and compensation requirements.
You should have:
• Positive Attitude
• Clean MVR & CDL, Class A Drivers License
• Forklift skills
• Ability to pass a drug screening
• Driving Experience preffered (not mandatory)
• Able to lift 50 pound packages
• Reliable transportation
You job will include:
• Making deliveries in a 53′ refrigerated tractor-trailer with a lift-gate.
• Provide inside delivery at customer locations, using dollies and pallet jack.
• Deliver as far south as Gonzales, Louisiana as far East as McMinville, Tennessee, and as far West as Rogers, Arkansas and as far north as Winchester, Kentucky.
• Pulling and picking orders in the warehouse on 2 week home stretch.
• Home weekends!! • Casual Workplace
• Vacation after 6 months, paid holidays after 3 months
• Overtime after 40 hours
• Average hours per week 42
• Health Insurance Plan, we pay 75% of employees premium
• 401 K
• $50 per day per diem on runs over 12 hours, or overnight
A typical 6 week repeating cycle is:
Week One – Monday Day Delivery to Jonesboro back by 6 pm, Tuesday Warehouse, Wednesday and Thursday Overnight Delivery in Northwest Arkansas, Friday OFF
Week Two – Monday and Tuesday Warehouse, Wednesday and Thursday Overnight Delivery to Northwest Arkansas. Friday OFF
Week Three – Monday Warehouse, Tuesday Off, Wednesday and Thursday Two Night Delivery is Mississippi and Louisiana Back Friday Afternoon
Week Four – Monday and Tuesday two night Delivery in Central Tennessee and Kentucky Area Back Wednesday, Thursday Warehouse, Friday OFF
Week Five- Monday Warehouse, Tuesday Day Delivery to Central Arkansas Back by 9 PM , Wednesday and Thursday Warehouse Friday OFF
Week Six- Monday – Wednesday Warehouse, Thursday Day Trip to Oxford Area, Friday OFFPlease reply with resume or experience along with salary requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
|Contact Procedures (How the applicant should apply for the position.)||Please email email@example.com or call 901-525-8249|
Job Fair will be located at the Messick Adult Center Gymnasium. The address is 703 S. Greer St, Memphis, TN 38111