Category Archives: Job Listings
We currently have Registered Nurse needs for the following areas:
– Hematology/Oncology: National Chemotherapy/Biotherapy certification is highly desired.
– Palliative Care: National Palliative Care certification is highly desired.
– Geriatrics: National Geriatric certification is highly desired
Spinal Cord Injury: National Rehabilitation certification is highly desired.
– Medical-Surgical: National Medical/Surgical certification is highly desired.
If you are interested in applying for an opportunity to serve our Nation’s Heroes and have graduated from a nationally accredited (CCNE or ACEN) college or university, please provide the following for a complete application packet, along with your area of interest to be considered.
Most recent Performance Appraisal
The Application for Nurses and Nurse Anesthetists 10-2850a
Declaration of Federal Employment OF-306
Please submit your completed application packet via email to MEMNurseRecruiter@va.gov. If you find that you have additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Library Agency Manager I ` Library Services
- Engagement & Brand Analyst Human Resources
- Equipment Operator Public Works
- Safety & Injury Prevention Coordinator Human Resources
- Support Services Supervisor Public Works
- Accounting Clerk A Police Services
- Library Programming Specialist Library Services
- Research Analyst Legislative
- Police & Evidence Shift Supervisor (2 openings) Police Services
Please apply for positions @ https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/memphistn
· Project Management Administrator Information System
Please apply for position @ https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/memphistn
Annual Job and Community Partnership Fair – Open to the public!
Memphis VA Medical Center Suicide Prevention Task Force and Therapeutic Supported and Employment Services (TSES)
Date: Thursday, September 20, 2018
Time: 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
The event will be held in the theater at the VA Medical Center located at 1030 Jefferson Avenue, Memphis, TN 38104.
– TN Department of Labor (will be hiring for Amazon)
– City of Memphis
– American Job Centers
– University Clinical Health
– Memphis VA Human Resources
– Durham Bus Services
– Waffle House
– Ashley Furniture
– Senior Solutions at Home, Inc
– SSVF Program Coordinator
– Navy Millington Family Support
https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FMemphisVAMC%2Fposts%2F10157218641923274&width=500” target=”_blank” rel=”noopener”>Source
Sponsored by Memphis Urban League and Southwest Tennessee Community College