Please apply online at www.jobs4tn.gov (please DO NOT apply directly to the Amazon website), candidate applications will be pulled from Jobs4TN.
Amazon has partnered with WIN and the American Job Centers to recruit candidates for their positions at their Memphis Fulfillment Center. Attached are flyers with positions and job order numbers, please apply online at www.jobs4tn.gov (please DO NOT apply directly to the Amazon website), candidate applications will be pulled from Jobs4TN to provide those candidates with technical materials and a sample test to prepare for the technical skills/knowledge test as part of the interview process. Applicants will receive a date, time and location for the interview, each applicant should be prepared to spend 2-4 hours during that scheduled time.
For questions, please contact Jessica Kelley 901-636-7971 or Dawn Kimble at 901-636-7910 or email Fred DeMagistris at firstname.lastname@example.org, Phyllis Brunson at email@example.com and Darryl Pleasant at Darryl.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Amazon will host multiple hiring events in the coming months!
Filed under All, Communications, Job Listings, logistics, Maintenance, Repair & Construction, Management, Trainer, Manager, Lead, Supervisor, Material Handling, Media, PR, Warehouse, Warehouse, Manufacturing & Logistics, Workforce Investment Network, TN Career Center, American Job Center
Valu Merchandisers Company aka American Wholesale Grocers
Forklift / Equipment Technician -Mechanic-V03421
* Ability to service, troubleshoot, repair, and rebuild all types of industrial equipment and forklifts, with emphasis on Crown Lifts.
* Repair knowledge of electronic circuits and controls within the electrical system with both DC and AC current
* Knowledge and diagnostic skills and the ability to properly read and understand wiring schematics
* Knowledge and proper diagnostics troubleshooting of hydraulic systems and ability to rebuild lifts cylinders
* Provide hand tools necessary for the position
* Perform preventative maintenance.
* Must be able to work safely, utilizing PPE and understand the concept of Lockout /Tagout. Qualifications:
* Three to Five years of experience doing maintenance and repair pertaining to various brands of material handling equipment.
* High School diploma or equivalent. Technical degree preferred
* Ability to work in fast-paced environment.
* Technician need to be self-motivated, self-directed, highly responsible, and able to work both independently and as part of a team
* Excellent communication skills are needed in order to successfully interact with co-workers and supervisor.
Friday, Saturday & Sunday 5:00 PM – 5:30 AM
Pay: $10.00 per hour + $2.00 shift differential
Monday – Thursday 5:00 PM – 1:30 AM & Friday 5:30 PM – 2:00 AM
Pay: $10.00 per hour + $.50 shift differential
Friday, Saturday & Sunday 5:00 AM – 5:30 PM
Pay: $10.00 per hour + $1.50 shift differential
Summary: Drive customer success by ensuring superior quality of all completed documents in the spiral area.
- Read and comprehend the QA Checklist, which includes: Special Instructions and Change Orders
- Meet or exceed production goals set by the management team
- Responsible for completing all finishing services as required
- Ensure adherence to all documented processes and procedures
- Others tasks as assigned
Required Skills and Competencies
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- At least 6 months experience in a manufacturing or logistics environment
- Must have a strong work history and impeccable attendance
- Must be dependable, flexible and have the ability to work overtime with little or no notice
- Entry level computer experience preferred
Essential Job Functions
- Ability to walk and stand on for long periods
- Ability to bend, stoop and reach consistently
- Will be required to lift up to 30 lbs regularly
- Agility: Remains positive and composed when faced with new information or approaches
- Attention to Detail: Proofreads and checks work product thoroughly before submission to others to avoid rework and time-wasting activities
- Communication Skills: Confidently and clearly communicates using the appropriate medium and approach
Candidates please apply on our career site: www.mimeo.com/careers
- Equipment Operator
- Dock Associate
- Fulfillment Associate 1
Please apply at https://milwaukeetool.jobs/ by May 22, 2018.
Come out and find your new career! Trade skills are in demand and you can start earning money right now. Learn a skill, build a career, and start here! This event is free and open to the public, but registration would be appreciated.
Sat, May 19, 2018
10:00 AM – 2:00 PM CDT
McFarland Community Center
4955 Cottonwood Road
Memphis, TN 38118
Click here for more information.
Caregivers and Certified Nursing Assistants
Elect Home Care provides non-skilled in-home care, elder care, respite care, and companionship.
Elect Caregivers and Certified Nursing Assistants work independently making a difference in the lives of our clients and enhancing their quality of life.
Caregivers and Certified Nursing Assistants
Assist clients with all activities of daily living.
Bathing/dressing, personal care, toileting/incontinent care. light housekeeping, meal preparation; companionship, respite.
Call 901-683-4443 or apply online:
The Wing Guru Restaurant is accepting applications for their Bartlett and FedEx Forum locations.
Please click here to apply: https://thewingguru.com/apply-to-work/
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!!
- On the Job Training
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Time
- Health/ Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
We are looking for full-time employees.
All American is a family owned business who has been choosing 901 for over 50 years.
We are seeking people who take pride in their work and enjoy being busy. We are located off Tillman and Broad behind The Rec. Room Compensation hourly based on performance.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
We are accepting applications through May 29th.
Choose901 Jobs of the Week