Water/ Wastewater Project Manager
Barge Design Solutions is currently seeking a Project Manager in the Water Services business unit in our Memphis, TN location.
The main function of Water/ Wastewater Project Manager (PM) role is to provide project management services on a variety of mid-sized, less conventional projects while maintaining Barge’s PM procedures, business goals, and objectives. Time is spent developing and managing projects, leading project post-mortem reviews, as well as, executing administrative pieces defined in each contract. This role is expected to establish and build a positive client relationship while also being able to provide technical leadership on projects.
* Bachelor’s degree from an accredited program with a minimum of 10 years’ experience performing water and wastewater design. PE registration.
Attend and participate in PM training programs.
- Practical project management knowledge and strong technical credibility.
- Influences stakeholders and manages stakeholder relationships within and outside BWSC.
- Ability to effectively manage collaborative teams with concurrent projects and deadlines.
- Sets priorities and reconciles information from competing interests.
- Responsibilities include working with office leadership executing proper PM procedures.
- Develops contracts including subcontracts to comply with Barge terms.
- Prepares comprehensive Project Management Plans.
- Ensures Quality Program implementation and execution.
- Reviews project reports and findings. Makes modifications to project as needed.
- Provides technical engineering guidance and resolves project problems, challenges, and obstacles.
- Acts as the primary agent between client and project team coordinating events, leading client meetings & internal project meetings, and delivery of the final project to the client.
- On occasion may function as an engineering technical lead on projects.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with clients, customers, officials, contractors, and others.
- Performs other duties as requested.
Click Here to Apply
Why join us?
Barge Design Solutions, Inc. is an engineering and architecture services firm consistently ranked in the top 500 engineering firms in the United States. We have been in business for over 60 years and offer a range of architecture and engineering services to diverse market sectors which include industrial, municipal, commercial, and government clients.
Our primary purpose for being in business is ultimately to create a better life by unleashing the potential of our people, clients, and communities. This purpose is supported by our company’s core values because, at the end of the day, Barge CARES:
* Collaborate – Help and expect help. Teamwork is essential in what we do.
* Authentic – Honesty, integrity, and trust are at the heart of everything we do. We are who we say we are.
* Responsible – We are accountable for our work, our attitude, and our actions. We make Barge better.
* Excellence – We go all in and expect more of ourselves than others expect of us.
* Service – We are humble. We use our gifts in service of others.
We believe that if we are living out our purpose for being in business and integrating our values into everything we do, we will ultimately achieve our vision to be the firm best known for being selected when it matters most.