Author Archives: kevan06
Durham School Services job fairs: Monday June 10 and 24, 2019 Tuesday July 16 and 30, 2019 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
Hot Job Alert: Job Opportunity- General Electric Co- GECAS Materials -Sales Associate JOBS4TN.gov #792339
Timberline Tree and Lawn Care, Inc. is growing and currently seeking two Licensed Lawn & Plant Health Care Technician (Category 3 Applicator License) to join our team. We’ve been in business since 2000 and service the Memphis metro area.
Administer lawn and tree/shrub care services such as: fertilizer, weed, insect and disease management products. Provide accurate recommendations and feedback to improve customer’s lawn. Complete daily log and all paperwork. Provide excellent customer service to existing and potential customers. Maintain cleanliness of work vehicle and equipment supplied. Maintain a professional personal appearance.
Licensed Lawncare Applicator Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Valid Driver’s License with clean record.
- Current Category 3 Applicator License.
- Minimal 2-3 years of experience using applicators license
- Physically able & conditioned to lift 100 pounds.
- Ability to work in varying outdoor weather conditions.
- Ability to work alone with no assistance.
- Ability to transport self to each job via GPS, map book, or directions.
- Literate and legible handwriting.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- Competitive Wages
- Family Owned & Operated Company Values
- Team Atmosphere
- Optional Healthcare Coverage after 90 days/Full Time
- Uniforms and Safety Gear
- Performance based raises
- Bonuses and Profit Sharing
If you believe you would be a great fit for this position, please submit your resume to Timberline Tree & Lawn Care, Inc. for consideration and include a summary of your previous experience. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time
- 2-3 years
Required license or certification:
Driver’s License; Category 3 Applicator License
Immediate Need : Memphis Area Transit Authority – Shelby County Licensed Electrician. Apply directly or JOBS4TN.gov
Good afternoon ….MATA IS NOW HIRING FOR JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN. JOBS4TN.GOV # 792017
Hourly Wage Rate: $25.01 hourly.
High school diploma or GED required. Must be a licensed journeyman electrician.
Must have a Journeyman Electrician’s license with a minimum of 6 years’ experience. Heating and air conditioning experience a plus but not required; experienced in the diagnosing and troubleshooting of maintenance problems. Must have a working knowledge of air and hydraulic systems. Must possess a valid driver’s license. Must be able to read and understand maintenance manuals; prepare work cards and orders for repairs; read and analyze diagrams and blueprints.