Category Archives: Medical, Healthcare & Hospitals
We currently have Registered Nurse needs for the following areas:
– Hematology/Oncology: National Chemotherapy/Biotherapy certification is highly desired.
– Palliative Care: National Palliative Care certification is highly desired.
– Geriatrics: National Geriatric certification is highly desired
Spinal Cord Injury: National Rehabilitation certification is highly desired.
– Medical-Surgical: National Medical/Surgical certification is highly desired.
If you are interested in applying for an opportunity to serve our Nation’s Heroes and have graduated from a nationally accredited (CCNE or ACEN) college or university, please provide the following for a complete application packet, along with your area of interest to be considered.
Most recent Performance Appraisal
The Application for Nurses and Nurse Anesthetists 10-2850a
Declaration of Federal Employment OF-306
Please submit your completed application packet via email to MEMNurseRecruiter@va.gov. If you find that you have additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
|Employer Postings Form|
|Announcement Date: 6/7/2018||Location: Memphis, TN|
|Position Title: Residential Rehabilitation Counselor
Treating women with Alcohol, Drug, and Co-occurring Disorders in a home-like setting.
|Department: Primary House Residential Rehabilitation Program|
|Reports to: Clinical Director||Days/Hours: Mon-Fri, 40 Hours/ 2:30-11p shifts|
|Salary: Determined based on education & experience||Deadline to Apply: Until position filled|
Duties will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Deliver counseling and group services to women with alcohol, drugs, and co-occurring mental disorders in a structured treatment program (ASAM Level III.5 & III.3), in a home-like setting.
- Provide case management to special needs and homeless population.
- Be responsible for helping to overseeing the needs of the residential facility.
- Monitor clients and assist in day to day operations of the house.
- Reports and Recordkeeping
- Bachelor’s Degree in social science field; Master’s degree in a social science field preferred
- LADAC or other related license preferred.
- Experience working with addiction, co-occurring population, criminal justice population in a 12 Step based program
- Prefer experience in a home-like residential setting.
- A working knowledge of the 12 Steps. Prefer a LADAC or a minimum of 5 years of experience.
- If in recovery, a minimum of 5 years continuous sobriety.
- Must have excellent organizational, verbal, written and computer skills. Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Internet use.
- Motivated to carry out directives with minimum supervision.
- Knowledge of community resources and case management experience.
- Understand and practice various therapeutic approaches to counseling and case management.
- Knowledge of trauma informed care, and therapeutic community.
- A positive, professional demeanor and maturity; the ability to deal with clients, the public and co-workers; exercise good judgment in evaluating situations and making decisions.
- Submit a criminal background check, and must not currently be under supervision of the courts.
HOW TO APPLY
Please email or fax a current resume, cover letter with salary requirements, and list of 3 professional references to:
Veronica Brown: firstname.lastname@example.org
or fax to: 901-722-9023
Grace House strives to provide the highest quality of care possible to women who are experiencing major life problems due to substance use disorders or co-occurring disorders in an environment that preserves and promotes the dignity of the woman served without regard to race, color, creed, gender, economic or social circumstances, or sexual orientation, or national origin. No woman is denied treatment because of a lack of resources. Grace House of Memphis is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit, and a United Way agency. We are licensed by the Tennessee Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services, and accredited by CARF, the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities.
|We are looking for experienced caregivers and certified nursing assistants.|
Call 901-683-4443 For more information
You can also apply online at
We’re Hiring Experienced RNs
The Veterans Affairs (VA) Medical Center in Memphis Tennessee is having a Hiring Fair on Friday, June 15, 2018, from 7:30 AM to 12:30 PM in the theater, located on the 2nd floor of the Administration Building, room BW 218. The VA Medical Center is located at 1030 Jefferson Avenue, Memphis, TN 38104. Parking will be available in the upper East Parking Lot off Jefferson Avenue.
We will be recruiting for experienced Registered Nurses (RNs). Applicants will be selected for immediate vacancies in all areas and specialties. Specific needs include Mental Health, Spinal Cord Injury, and Medical/Surgical areas. Interviews, fingerprints, and physicals will be conducted on site.
If selected, the following items are needed to receive a tentative job offer:
An updated resume or curriculum vitae (CV)
- 10-2850a VA Application for Nurse
- Two matching forms of government issued ID (driver’s license, military ID, passport, social security card, voter registration card, immigration card, etc.)
- Proof of current nurse licensure
- Proof of current BLS/ACLS American Heart Association certification
- Unofficial transcripts
- For foreign education: Naturalization Papers, official CGFNS and/or ICD verification and official transcripts. These documents are not required by date of the Job Fair, but can take a considerable amount of time to secure. We ask that you initiate the process now to obtain these documents if needed.
Come and be a part of America’s largest integrated healthcare system and help us meet our mission to serve the Veteran through the delivery of timely, quality care by staff that demonstrates outstanding customer service, the advancement of health care through research and the education of tomorrow’s health care providers.
For more information about VA Nursing careers, visit: https://www.vacareers.va.gov/assets/common/print/Nurse_20Reasons.pdf
For more information regarding RN vacancies, email: MEMNurseRecruiter@va.gov
For more information regarding other vacancies, contact:
Human Resources Career Center
901.523.8990, extension 5928
Caregivers and Certified Nursing Assistants
Elect Home Care provides non-skilled in-home care, elder care, respite care, and companionship.
Elect Caregivers and Certified Nursing Assistants work independently making a difference in the lives of our clients and enhancing their quality of life.
Caregivers and Certified Nursing Assistants
Assist clients with all activities of daily living.
Bathing/dressing, personal care, toileting/incontinent care. light housekeeping, meal preparation; companionship, respite.
Call 901-683-4443 or apply online:
Unity Healthcare Services
- Provides essential personal care assistance to the client •
- Preparing and serving meals • Assist with bath, care of mouth, skin and hair. •
- Performs incidental household services as are essential to the client’s well-being at home. •
- Provides emotional support and compassionate care to the client and family. •
- Maintains required competency and skills. •
- Reports any changes in the client’s condition or family situation immediately by calling the office/supervisor. •
- Practices Universal precautions according to OSHA regulations and agency policy and procedures. •
- Attends at least twelve (12) hours of continuing education programs or approved audiovisuals per calendar year. •
- Documents all client-related activities in a timely manner.
How to Apply: Visit www.unityhealth.care and fill out an application under the “employment” tab or email resume to email@example.com.
2 steps for same day interview
First: Apply online at https://jobs.tenethealth.com/saint-francis
Second: Once app is completed email firstname.lastname@example.org